Superman JL Black Suit Confirmed

>screenrant.com/justice-league-superman-black-suit-scenes/
It just keeps leaking!

Other urls found in this thread:

gamezone.com/news/fans-apologize-to-zack-snyder-after-watching-ultimate-cut-of-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-3441211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck did Whedon do...

The cinematographer just flat out said it. How is that a leak retard?

>tfw we could have had this instead of the cg monstrosity in the theatrical cut

Because somebody at WB obviously doesn't want this shit getting out but it just keeps happening.

How are WB going to handle this stuff? Just ignore the backlash?

I doubt they'd ignore fan desire. If they have any sense they are looking for a way to profit off of it -- but they probably want to wait until the current iteration of JL earns as much as possible before releasing a new version.

Remember what happened last time?

gamezone.com/news/fans-apologize-to-zack-snyder-after-watching-ultimate-cut-of-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-3441211

APOLOGIZE

If he was just in a coma, who would the hair on top and sides not grow?

Fuck knows. I think it was 2 weeks after BvS that they released the Steppenwolf scene and hinted there was a longer cut. By the end of its theatrical run, they had confirmed an extra 30 mins for the home release.

If we don't hear something by January I'd be concerned.

Not sure where it would fit in the movie
Clark wouldn't be buried in a black suit
Snyder clearly directed the shirtless supes fights the JL sequence

He, according to leaks, get's a spare suit from the scout ship. It's akin to one of the ones Zod was wearing.

Actually no, since that scene very obviously had the Super-Stache

Only parts of it.

Parts of it. Leaks had it painted as largely lacking dialogue

Snyderfags need to realize that cramming Death Of Superman into Superman's first encounter with Batman was fucming retarded. Tacking on Doomsday, mashing him as zombie Zodd, and killing Supes was stupid. Even dumber to do this before Justice League.

Snyder barely can comprehend characters written for children. Then again, these characters are not that simple and carry our moral values to our kids. No wonder Hollywood assholes let Snyder mess that up.

DC has ruined their iconic brand.

Fucking post said it failed.

mooot

Some of the close ups had a stash. The rest was Snyder
Plus you can tell by how it's filmed

Feel the same about marvel movies too but they are dumb entertainment ; i wouldn't get too upset by it

>Whedon is to blame for the movie's BO performance
>that one costume would have made this abortion of a movie better
>if someone would just piece together the deleted scenes then we would witness 100% pure Snyder kino

It's probably a regeneration suit Batman found on the Kryptonian ship which would somehow interface with the Codex in Superman's cells, or something related to the resurrection scene.

There's a dozen ways it can play out, probably via some technobabble from Cyborg.

I can't help feel Marvel is much much closer to their heroes I love than DC. Plus Marvel was always the more experimental and down to Earth heroes. DC mostly was the iconic and traditional brand. These films feel like they try to out-Marvel Marvel. Fuck. They feel more like some tryhard Image wannabe. No surprise in the comics themselves since Image rejects and Hollywood idiots took over the company. I like Jim L3e and his art is fine, but his design sense and characterization does not fit DC. It is stuck in edgy 90s Image mode.

We had enough of this deconstruction shit in the 90s. This isn't even good deconstruction. They shoyld have just made an Authority movie instead of doing this to Superman and Justice League.

It would be as if Marvel gave us a Cap movie like this.

DESU? The only thing I didn't like about BvS theatrical cut was the awkward cuts between scenes. the director's cut fixed everything

>unadulterated Snyder JL wouldn't be kino
>Snyder is to blame for JL's BO performance
>He thinks Le evansposting in 2017 is funny

isnt this shit out already?

When the fuck is the director's cut?

>thinking Death of Superman was a good story that deserves to be on the big screen
>thinking it was anytbing but a trashy gimmick that nearly collapsed the industry with speculator bullshit
>thinking Snyder would even capture a story as good as that gimmicky 90s bullshit

Fuck. At least Knightfall was a better made stunt doing the same shit.

I'm not going to pretend like it would have been any better received but at least it would have kept a consistent tone throughout and not had the horribly out of place humor (Lois being "thirsty") or botched CG all over Superman's face.

WB's fatal mistake was not only failing to capture the Marvel crowd but pissing off the DC fans that liked Snyder's movies. It's a lose-lose in both scenarios.

Did they fire Snyder yet?

>hey remember the dark knight returns? let's make batman all old and grizzled and shit
>hey remember the death of superman? let's kill superman it'll be so awesome and emotional and spectacular
>hey remember when superman wore the black suit? let's do that too

and at no point did anyone say
>you realize we're still in the first phase of the dceu, right?

someone who saw the unfinished version said (on the kevin smith podcast) that the scene in the trailer with alfred (he said you'd be coming, i hope you're not too late) was superman picking up his suit. i guess batman kept it.

>you realize we're still in the first phase of the dceu, right?
I'm honestly sick of the industry's obsession with "phases". You shouldn't NEED a few dozen movies just to set up ONE threat or build up rapport between a group of characters. Star Wars managed to do it in just 1 movie, whereas it took the first Avengers 6.

>i guess batman kept it
This is both creepy, and yet somehow totally appropriate to Batman's character.

You do know he doesn't give a fuck right? He only rushed the movie becuase he wanted a bonus or something, he was leavin WB or something next year anyway so wether it bombed or not was not a concern to him.

White man in a nigga suit confirmed.

The Steppenwolf scene came like a day after the movie was released though and the extended cut was announced I think even before theatrical release.

Can confirm. BVS Ultimate Cut was announced in late February, almost a full month before the movie's release. So it was definitely planned well in advance.

With JL, I don't think the studio had any intention of doing an extended cut, but with all the backlash that's happened (including from inside the production), I think they would want to earn back some goodwill.

And recoup some of that lost box office revenue from bluray sales.

>You shouldn't NEED a few dozen movies just to set up ONE threat or build up rapport between a group of characters.
You wouldn't NEED to, but it would be easier and less chance of fucking up.

And now we see that they fucked up. And they don't get points for trying.

superman had only been in two movies before he died, and both movies were garbage and superman was an asshole. him dying doesn't mean anything to anyone at that point. they only did it because hey remember when superman died?

>Superman JL Black Suit Confirmed

And yet they lied about this never being intended let alone filmed. What the fuck is the point of all this lying?

>both movies were garbage and superman was an asshole. him dying doesn't mean anything to anyone

This is correct, but remember that it was originally MoS underperformance that made them want to skip the introductory Batman movie AND the sequel Superman movie and go straight to BvS.

Which of course made no fucking sense because you need to have an anchor to these characters first to make their meeting and disagreement mean anything. And then that underperformed so they rushed into "full team mode" which again made no real sense. Nor did the black suit resurrection.

They honestly seem to want to press the giant reset button with Flashpoint, which is also absurd but at least they get to try again.

>Come back from the dead
>Basically zombie Superman
>Probably insane
>Can't remember anything
>Let me put on this black suit for dramatic effect
Literally explain this DKeks

>>Let me put on this black suit for dramatic effect
>Literally explain this

He was buried in the black suit, it was funeral attire.