Characters you like that most people don't

Characters you like that most people don't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EJFculGkeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm unaware of any, but I'll bump this thread for you.

Not only is his character not liked, but his show is also not very popular Good Morning Sup Forums

People didn't like Martin? I loved that they didn't try to redeem him, and he really was just an asshole in the end. His Islands backstory was also really interesting. It feels like he tried to change who he was and live a normal life, but then it all fell apart and he slipped back into his old ways. Very compelling character.

I liked Martin with the greater context to his actions we had in Islands.

Otherwise he was pretty so-so.

Ronaldo did nothing wrong

what is the context of this image?

i liked him as a character im just pissed he had no purpose in the story whatsoever

I love Ronaldo. He's hilarious. Probably my favorite Beach City citizen

there isnt much competition is there?
at least ronaldo does something

Dewey is the best townie imo

Thematically he was very important in season 6. He also helped Finn mature, although inadvertently.

Dewey ain't no Townie. He IS the town. Show some respect.

Luminus from S:TAS. He could manipulate solar power and light, creating holograms and making them feel solid. He's had very little appearances (like 2 in the actual show, one in JLA and IIRC there was also one in spin-off comics). I've heard people call him lame, but I fthought he was pretty good. One of the few foes to actually make STAS Superman bleed as well. youtube.com/watch?v=6EJFculGkeI

Elder God Uncle Grandpa visits bored kids and shows them a good time.

He decides to visit Star and Marco, but his godly reality warping powers frightens them

I've never seen him before, but I looked up images of him just now and I already love him. He looks like a goddamned dork, it's great.

I think he's adorable and I don't get why people hate him or think he's ugly.

I remember him having a brief appearance in Justice League iirc. Short battle, but I liked him there as well as in STAS

Came here to post this, I guess he's really more polarizing then generally disliked.