Any other shows to watch now that Rick and Morty is dead?

Any other shows to watch now that Rick and Morty is dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6qCeE_6rE
veganfeministnetwork.com/feminism-and-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wellif you're looking for a dose of harmon and roiland I'd say check out the new mst3k but I don't know if that will trigger you tbphwy

[F]

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6qCeE_6rE

Liberals can't comprehend cause and effect. They're still obliviously to how shoving their ideologies down people's throats through entertainment media back fired upon them. They're just going to double down and do it more until they are as bankrupt financially as they are morally.

pink hair = RIP

Isn't 95% of what makes RnM good just Roiland adlibbing?

What the hell are you on about now, Sup Forums?

>Not a single Black Person

Pretty Racist, du

How dare they add more staff

>hire women
>show immediately comes to a crawl and will never be continued
Thanks Dan.

Yes, which presents us with a conundrum. Because if he continues to work his on-the-fly magic, and the rest of the writing doesn't suck so hard that it drags him down, then people will point to Rick and Morty and go "See, look? Hiring people based on dumb, superficial quotas totally works!" But if it sucks, then we've lost a great show.

>implying those stupid bitches aren't there just to fill a diversity quota and get leddit points
>implying Roiland and Harmon will let them actually write jokes
>implying they won't do anything besides busy and filler work

I can't believe they actively tried to block roiland's jelly bean rape scene

>We hired Women, because we felt we needed to hire women to fill a self imposed
quota

This is what I hear. What you should have done is posted that picture and said, "Hired some great new talent, can't wait to get to work!"

You see how these two are different?

Well the post was deleted but it went like this..,

"Drumpkins started this war! We're going to take everything you love!" or some stupid shitposting like that.

Maybe shitposter realizing he wasn't on Sup Forums or something.

The .02 cent check from ShareBlue didn't clear

So someone made a Sup Forums level shitpost, & it was met with Sup Forums level shitposting?

What's your definition of shitposting? I'm not shitposting. That's my genuine opinion.

>DRUMPKINS R DUMB BTFO!

That's shitposting. That's hostile. That's just trying to piss people off. That's trolling for (you)s.

Haha, right?

>Shit wrong board... I gotta get better at using this Sup Forums thing or my boss is gonna fire me! Which one was the board they said post that in again?

I think that's the point user.
They do what militant idiots demand while being sarcastic about it.

Season 2 was already a decent drop in quality. I doubt anyone on the staff is going to help make it more like season 1.

That's how this site works, right?

Samurai Jack I guess

It's only progressive if you point it out, user.

Why do you still fanatically believe that people with certain opinion must all come from some sort of imaginary enemy organization you sworn to battle in the name of some imaginary moral high ground?

Yes, but unfortunately most of what Roiland adlibs is unfunny garbage. He needs a team of writers to dig through his material to pull out the comedy gold.

> (((Morty)))
does this mean Rick's wife and Beth's mother was jewish

>there was a craving for gender balance

Did they get sick of fucking their plumbuses and ask for some real pussy?

The women are okay, but why don't I see any niggers?

These assholes racist or something?

Wait so they hired a bunch of woman because of diversity instead of merit and now there is so much internal conflict with the team that they had to delay season 3? Fucking kek

I was gonna come in here and trigger butthurt neets but honestly this post holds all the truth on the subject

F
rick was right, there is no point in loving something

As long as the show doesn't deviate from it's current appeal it'll be fine

Having women doesn't automatically mean it's going the SJW route

People forget a lot of women write/create good shit

People forget that Bayonetta was drawn by a woman

>"See, look? Hiring people based on dumb, superficial quotas totally works!"
>writers get fired
>nuriters get hired
>show misteriously takes a year longer to make, there are no teasers or anything, no date for the premiere and all we hear is silence
it didnt air a single episode and its already shit

>Having women doesn't automatically mean it's going the SJW route
Yes it does. We're not just talking about a group of women randomly selected from around the globe. These are a bunch of white, western "comedy" "writers." It's gonna be shit.

>As long as the show doesn't deviate from it's current appeal it'll be fine
it will
you will pretend really hard it hasnt
i will get mad and call you out
you will tell me to go back to pol
i will tell you to fuck off from tumblr
the thread will get deleted
mysteriously i will get banned and you wont
i will get pretty salty over it
the show will get even worse
rick and morty warriors will deffend the shows honor
Everyone will hate the show for different reasons but everyone will hate the show nontheless

i just predicted the future

At least most of them have normal color hair. Also not seening it any with crazy, distant wide eyes. So maybe here is still hope

My God
We've lost

It has already happened to Samurai Jack. It'll happen again.

What?

>It's a Sup Forums and /r9k/ woke up early thread.

It wasn't done based on their merits, it was done so they'd have an arbitrary ratio of men to women. Women can be funny, but hiring someone because she's a woman and not on her merits is a roll of the dice.

The humor in Rick and Morty isn't really gender-based, so I don't see why it would change.

It already happened with everything, when the show it's bad we pull in one direction so you pull in the opposite direction with all your might so we pull in the opposite direction as hard as we can and the discussion is the people pretending it's great vs the people pretending it's shit
Doesn't matter because you won't do anything differently so we won't do anything differently and there
At the end of the day all you want is for the industry to move fowards because it's heading into the progressive direction and all we want is for the industry to move backwards because it's heading in the progressive direction

Because they believe everyone who doesnt want to kill all non straight white men is from tumblr

All humor is gender based, one gender does it well and the other gender gets Netflix especials

There are some turbo autists who think that Samurai Jack "has changed" because there will be a secondary character in the upcoming next 3 episodes.

*Because they believe that anyone who wants actual quality in cartoons comes from a right wing propaganda board*
Even tho is has nothing to do with politics at all

No Tumblr, that's not what's happening

Hey Reddit, when did you get here?

well that was a short honeymoon

I'm kinda confused why are you calling me tumblr but do expand on what's "changed". Is it the blood?

Nobody believes women are funny
But progressives believe that all they have to do is shoehorn women in comedy and when there is enough women writing , acting and doing stand up women will spontaneously become funny because they just aren't funny because they have never been given the chance you guys
That's why they push for this, they go to Adam Sandler presents ghost busters 2016 10 times and harrassed people on Twitter
Thing is just because you made it easy for someone doesn't mean that person automatically steps up their game and actually tried hard to be funny
Quite the contrary actually since you made it easy for women to become comedians even tho they aren't funny they try even less than before
Look at Amy Schumer she steals all her jokes that's bullshit, if you don't even come up with new material then why the fuck are you in a stage?

No, Tumblr that's not what's happening

>7 dumb bitches job to Jack
>O-oh shit! Feminism! FUCK!!

Kill la kill yourself, you dumb cunt.

>there will be a secondary character in the upcoming next 3 episodes
The Scotsman is back?

That's why I enjoyed it tbqh. Even with the unfunny ramlings they at least made me smile

>that's literally what happens
>no that's not what happens

O-oh...shit...

No tumblr, that's not what's happening

F-fuck...yeah I guess not...shit...

I remember when hating women was a gag

I never even watched any of the show aside from a few clips on YouTube and the Gazorpazorp episode which made me cringe.

Sorry, I come to Sup Forums to argue with 4 chan not Tumblr
I have no interest in talking to Tumblr users, if I did I would go to Tumblr instead

Damn...you're right...fuck...

The testimony of a Tumblr user is worth half the testimony of a man

Oh...shit...yeah...

>this Harry Potter looking fuck used to be a tongue in cheek joke
It was always somewhat real, but the joke used to be clearer.

>it willyou will pretend really hard it hasnti will get mad and call you outyou will tell me to go back to poli will tell you to fuck off from tumblrthe thread will get deletedmysteriously i will get banned and you wonti will get pretty salty over itthe show will get even worserick and morty warriors will deffend the shows honorEveryone will hate the show for different reasons but everyone will hate the show nonthelessi just predicted the future

That is pretty fucking accurate posting right their user

Member when talking about diversity and gender balance wasn't automatically the sign of something having gone horribly, irreversibly wrong?

No tumblr, that's not what's happening

Fuck...damn...shit...

Maybe it's because you used to do it on tumblr were people aren't allowed to disagree?
I recommend you try that again

Wat? Tumblr userbase is shit, but the site itself doesn't censor people for disagreeing with SJWs. It's not reddit.

Ok, what is happening? Cause this change seems ominous in our current sociopolitical climate.

Sorry,I have 0 interest in arguing with tumblr

Yeah, he always seemed like a laugh, who knew he was a prophet?

>implying they went to sleep
9am is the new 11pm.

90% of feminists are men with purple beards tho

>tfw will never trick someone into hiring me as a writer for my super diverse vagina and then slowly warp their show to be edgier and more Sup Forumsluted than Million Dollar Extreme

Men can't be feminists, shitlord.

veganfeministnetwork.com/feminism-and-men/

You mean "allies".

But most of them are just doing it so they can rape some unsuspecting woman, anyway.

So you're just rusing. Never mind then.

Ones making the new Batgirl movie.

Community also had like 3 out of 7 of the main characters female and season long plots that revolved around them so it made sense to have more women on the writing staff then

Are you having a stroke mate?

no tumblr, thats not whats happening
from now on this is the only reply tumblr gets from me

>I'm only pretending to be retarded!

Nice job reddit.

So more attempted expansion of Beth as a character and Summer as a companion.

Samurai Jack will die again either May/June though

now that you mention it the female character did eat too much of the non joke episodes
i mean jeffs plot was handled embarrasingly with him meeting his father out of nowhere in a single episode
roy never decided what to do with his life and the actor got a rapping career and fucked off from the show
abed got flanderized, didnt even have any motivation or anything going on b the end
at least chevy chase got some dignity but thats mostly because he was the bad guy half the time
meanwhile the black woman with two sons did something? i dont know there was so much focus on so little, she opened a sandwich shop for some reason
the other female character used drugs for some reason, i guess we have to come up with something for her to have episodes about
and britta ended up having an ark about how she never does anything

for some reason you dont seem to understand i have 0 interest in fighting with you and all i want is to have a decent argument where the other side doent act like a complete ass taking me out of context, strawmaning me and spamming me with shit
so im spelling it out

did you take your meds this morning, user?

>the other female character used drugs for some reason, i guess we have to come up with something for her to have episodes about
The whole reason she was in a shitty community college was because she became a pill-popper to cope with her high achieving lifestyle, that's was always there.
You don't like women, and you don't like paying attention to women- you couldn't be assed to remember 2/3rds of their names.
It's fine to not want to see women, but it's not really as demographically important a preference as it used to be, and isn't going to be financially viable to write for anymore.

actually i liked her before the pill popping thing and i didnt like the pill poping thing because it came out of nowhere in season 3, also i still liked her after that just i didnt like her episodes because they were too boring
i never liked the black woman, i mean come on she was so fucking boring
britta was ok, not the best character but pretty useful for the plot
i didnt like roy at all
i didnt like abbed half the time because too over the top
i liked jeff because he had carisma
i liked chevi because he plays the asshole

oh, also no tumblr thats not whats happening, i should have started with that and ended with that

>2015
PSA: Sage is invisible.

>you couldn't be assed to remember 2/3rds of their names
i remember roy because roy isnt a name i hear a lot, i remember abed because its also a rare name and i remember jeff because he was my favourite, i dont even remember the old character just the actor who plays it
i remember britta, for some reason and the other two i coompletely forgot because they never did anything
point being most character were hit or miss, in reality i only like jeff and chevi the others i like sometimes
stop being such a fucking asshole

R-really g-urp-otta signal th-that Vi-urp-tue Morty.