Jordan Peele to executive produce CBS 'The Twilight Zone' reboot

WE

WUZ

More like The Midnight Zone.

a good producer

It's crazy how the success of Get Out made him so pretentious, every interview he has given since the release is just him acting unbearable, going on about how white people don't understand his film.

>going on about how white people don't understand his film
There's plenty of evidence on Sup Forums alone to side with him.

Well that should be exciting and entertaining and not at all turned into yet one more platform for people who make up the global majority to whine about white people.

>Dude, White people.

t. white person who doesn't understand film

>Twilight Zone episode is about a world with no white people
>It's a utopia

We already had a Twilight Zone reboot and it failed.

So it's literally going to be a white racist waking up as a black person and he learns how hard blacks have it or some shit?

more like GIBS Zone

It's not like the twilight zone is above that kind of writing.

>it's a we pretend the Twilight Zone was a heavy-handed show with fable-tier morality lessons episode

Didn't Korn have something to do with that?

>It's a we pretend what the Twilight Zone was actually matters anymore

Hopefully this reboot can avoid killing any Vietnamese children

What does this have to do with we wuz?

das riigh

He's very popular right now, and executive producing a show doesn't actually mean anything.

>be mixed raised by white mom black dad left
>entire career is "FUCK WYPIPO"

Really makes you go hmm

A lot of K&P made fun of black people, and most of Mad TV made fun of everyone.

Didn't that reboot make a sequel to this, with the same actor?

u mad wh*te boi?

>going on about how white people don't understand his film.

Does he really say that? if so that would mean White people do understand it and see it for what it is. What a racist piece of shit.

I get nervous when a bunch of white people are around-said no nigger in the 21 century.

ARE TRAVELING THROUGH ANOTHER DIMENSION, A DIMENSION NOT ONLY OF SIGHT BUT OF SOUND

ew

This

He's actually right on that point. However a Twilight Zone reboot is bound to fail, the Twilight Zone franchise is nothing without Rod Sterling.

The Twilight Zone but every every episode is about racism

????

The SJW Zone

key and peele are okay

He's perfect for the job considering his background, I'm not sure what you think race has to do with it.

Why? Black Mirror is filling that Twilight Zone esque void for the digital era just fine

Yeah but it's shit.

Can't wait for the episode where John Boyega looks out the window of a plane and sees a white person on the wing

triggered pedo spotted

Which actor is going to lose his head this time?

I've enjoyed his work so far.

sheit, I chuckled

Yep

I don't know If I didn't understand it, but I found it pretty bland and overhyped.

Same thing happened when I watched Soul Plane with a black friend, I just didn't get it, he seemed to be having a good time.

dude looks like a blobfish

He is playing a role to please the crowd.

The guy lived his entire life in "white America" and ended up marrying a white woman.

They are not putting out very many episodes though.

what is this form?