The Punisher

HHHHHUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bcszJQzy1M8
youtu.be/fpG742HmjqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna make this post, you just do what you gotta do.

RICK

LET ME

*rubs head*

TWO FAMILIES

SHANE

HOW YOU GONNA SURVIVE

L’MASKUSUMN

Does Sup Forums like this or nor? I loved it.

Who else /watchingjustforkaren/ here
That little blonde she has makes me so fucking hard

I liked it. I think Billy's scream at the end was the most brutal part of the series.

As a TV series I'd give it a solid 7/10, but against the other marvel netflix series it's like a 9/10.

I had to skip a few Madani scenes though, she was incredibly annoying

mask you summon rick

THE RIGHT THING KEEPS US AAALIVE RICK

It was alright, trouble is I was hoping for 12 episodes of The Punisher demolishing a crime family as opposed to spy drama bullshit

A BROKEN WOMAN, A WEAK BOY
*punches through glass window*
THINGS AIN'T GON BE LIKE THEY WAS
*sprays arterial blood over carpet*
AIN'T THE SAME CHURCH IT AIN'T GOT NO STEEPLE RICK

I like how they make it clear when a scene is not worth watching. If Frank is not in it, I can tab out and just listen to the dialogue in the background.

Good advice. Sad that Netflix tailor-made the series with phonegazers in mind.

I thought it was great. In my overall Netflixverse ranking, it's tied for 3rd with DD season 2. That said, his scream did get silly after a while.

I really enjoyed it, and the last superhero show I enjoyed was Smallville. The problem is you can't talk about it on Sup Forums without the conversation devolving into
'maskusomethin' - just like Justified threads.
It's the first time I didn't roll my eyes when a character begged to be killed. Haunting stuff.

I enjoyed the show when it was actually the punisher, and not crime drama/intrigue. The PTSD exploration angle was done fairly tastefully, and I was utterly baffled that a loving, fairly well adjusted white family was depicted on a netflix sponsored show.

If they make a season 2 I hope it focuses on Frank wiping out scumbag criminals, and not on this personal struggle shit so much. If they did self contained episodes like Black Mirror, with Frank destroying a different type of human garbage each time, I think it would be awesome.

The Punisher is one of the most conservative shows on the air. It advocated for veteran care, gun rights, and depicted media inaccuracy. The flushed most of the SJW commentary in a single line in Madonni's introduction.

>all the good guys are played by Jews
>90% of the bad guys are evil white racist men
N-Nothing to see here

>fairly well adjusted white family was depicted on a netflix sponsored show.
What, the Jewish one? Or the other Jewish one?

Jews are considered white outside of Sup Forums.

youtu.be/bcszJQzy1M8

except the truth

white "people" are by definition evil. shows like this that attempt to be more realistic show whites as evil because that is real. only fantasy shows and movies (i.e. lord of the rings) have whites as the good guys.

UUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

LITERALLY mental illnes

yeah, whites are mentally ill. but that doesn't excuse or even explain their innate evil.

t. hapa

pretty much this, it's pretty average and even bland compared to other gritty tv action series, but compared to shit like iron fist and the defenders it's god tier. The Punisher and Daredevil are the only Marvel netflix series that I've been able to finish.

damn, i got btfo'd

Rank the capeshit Netflix openings. Here goes:

Daredevil (Both)>Luke Cage (The Music)>Jessica Jones (The images and okay music)>Iron Fist (Decent Music, Shit images)>Punisher (Weird country Music, boring images)

Literally why does it have such a lower Rotten Tomatoes score. I think it's arguable that it's better than Daredevil.
Jist finished episode 12, that shit was a home run.
youtu.be/fpG742HmjqA

A lot of critics complained it wasn't SJW enough.

It's objectively good.

I'M RIGHT HERE

CUHMOOOOOOOOOOOOON

*low
*Just
;)

Probably because if your pic and her mother’s voice was insufferable.

That voice is great. Very recognizable.

It's one of many example of Jews expressly saying they don't identify as white, which is 100% true. They identify white when convenient, and one of the tribe when convenient

NO NO NO