What's his deal? Is he actually a bad guy?

>In late 2013, Fieri got into a violent and expletive-filled fight with his hairdresser, Ariel Ramirez, which was caught on tape by TMZ. The bizarre video shows Fieri fending off Ramirez with his legs as Ramirez fires off one f-bomb after another at Fieri. The "nuclear" brawl escalated so quickly, Fieri "threw [Ramirez] out of the SUV," the tab reported. Fieri's manager was then forced to take Ramirez home by cab. According to the report, the combatants had just landed at San Francisco International Airport (and had been drinking on the flight.)

>A source for TMZ said the brawl was akin to an episode of Seinfeld—a show about nothing—and was simply a case of "dudes being dudes." A rep for Fieri said, "a bunch of guys were messing around. Things got a little out of hand, but they're all good now."

>That, or maybe Fieri finally realized his hair needed a tune-up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kZdr6E5tmik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Moves in to a house a few houses down from you.
>Blasts rocknroll music all hours of the night, plus having his friends come over with their race cars revving their engines.
One night you decide to confront him. You politely ask him to tone it down a bit.
Guy glares at you with a piecing energy.
>I'm GuyfuckingFieri faggot
He screams as he sucker punches you and you begin to stumble. Before you could fall down his friends grab hold of you and bend you over the hood of Guy's red convertable camaro. You struggle to break free but it is useless.
>Do you know how bad you fucked up?
Guy laughed as he pulls your pants down, begins to take spoonfuls of mostaccioli and shove it up your ass.
You start to cry and scream for help.
Your wife hears your distress and walks over, you tell her to run back to your house and call the police.
>Wouldn't you rather get with the Mayor of Flavortown instead bitch?
Guy says as he begins to undress and to your horror your wife walks towards him.
He starts fucking her right in front of you.
You struggle but the only thing that does is make you fart out some of the mostaccioli.
It goes on for what will feel like forever but when he finishes he cums all over her face
>Go in the house and clean yourself up.
She goes inside Guy's house as he pulls out a gun from his glovebox and walks up to you and points it at your head.
>You have one day to get the fuck out of Flavortown!
He screams as he pistol whips you.
You black out.
>You just now woke up what do you do?

>fag needs a "hairdresser"

that stupid 90s spiked shit he has can be done with a flowbee in under 3 minutes.

Guy Fieri is a chef who hates eggs, dude is obviously evil.

>In 2012, Pete Wells, a food critic for The New York Times, made national headlines with his scathing takedown of Fieri's restaurant, Guy's American Kitchen & Bar, in New York City's Times Square. The review was written as an open letter to Fieri, to whom Wells asked a number of brutal, if hilarious, questions: "How did nachos, one of the hardest dishes in the American canon to mess up, turn out so deeply unlovable?"

>Wells' review garnered so much attention that Fieri was forced to defend his restaurant's reputation in an interview on the Today show. "I thought it was ridiculous, that to me was so overboard," Fieri said. "We're trying as hard as we can to make it right… Is it perfect right now? No. Are we striving for it? Yeah." The food critic "came in with a different agenda," he said.

>Perhaps the food critic was onto something because in 2016, Radar Online uncovered a report by the NYC Department of Health & Mental Hygiene, which found that Fieri's Times Square hot spot was infested with various types of flies. "Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated flies present in facility's food and/or non-food areas," the report said, according to Radar. "Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies."

>Radar said the restaurant, which received a "B" rating from the inspection, had previously come under fire for having "live roaches" on the ground. Employees were also criticized for having "inadequate" personal cleanliness and for failing to use "proper utensils [to] eliminate bare hand contact with food." In other words: ewwww.

This is pretty on par for fags isn't it?

he DOES look like the type of guy to get butthurt easily, literally add a fedora and he's your typical trumpanzee

>Remember in 2008 and 2009 when Fieri starred in commercials for the restaurant chain T.G.I. Friday's, raving about its Ultimate Recipe Showdown-inspired menu? Well, as it turns out, Fieri wasn't exactly the restaurant's most frequent customer. In fact, when cornered by those pesky TMZ cameras, he basically admitted that filming those ads was just business.

>"I'm a Food Network chef, man!" Fieri told TMZ. "I just do commercials for Friday's. You know how it works!" To his credit, Fieri didn't exactly bash the restaurant. "It's a good gig, man," he said.

>We think he could have at least admitted that Friday's chicken fingers are great because they totally are.

t. fedora

>In a 2015 GQ profile, Fieri discussed plans to create a wine-tasting room to accompany the winery he'd opened on his property. The only hitch? The 100-plus neighbors who came out to protest his plans at a public hearing in Sonoma County, Calif. Chief among their complaints? Guy doesn't just wear loud shirts—he is loud. Here's a smattering of the statements Fieri's neighbors entered into the public record:

>"The applicant has thought of everything except a place for his noise."

>"A race car was fired up next door by the applicant's staff with no warning. The noise very nearly seriously injured one of my show horses. This has happened a couple of times."

>"My family lived across the street from the applicant's residence. Guests would be loud, leave trash, and trample landscaping. All we could do was sell and move."

>According to GQ, Fieri's tasting-room proposal was rejected.

Being Gut Fieri's hairdresser must just have eventually sent him over the edge, it would be like being Rosie O'Donnel's personal trainer.

>What's the deal?
He's gay and it was some kind of lovers spat. Do straight men travel around with their """hairdresser""". Do straight men get in public fights with other men where one is guy is crying and screeching "fuck you" in a super high pitched voice while the other is trying to calm him down (like a couple)? No, they don't.
youtu.be/kZdr6E5tmik

is the mostaccioli still warm?

>and was simply a case of "dudes being dudes."

It sounds like shit women do, honestly.

That was exactly my thought. If someone explained the situation with no names or descriptions beyond "two people" I would assume it was two fat ghetto black women.

ITT: no fun virgins pretending they wouldn't hop in guy's camaro and take a trip to flavor town

Getting hair to look that good takes constant maintenance.

>Raider fans

>The noise very nearly seriously injured one of my show horses

My friend is family friends with the dude. Good guy. He sent us a video saying happy birthday to each of us lol (I have the same birthday as my friend)

i've been to a few of the restaurants in some of the smaller towns out here that he went to. it was a big deal to him. every time i have to go to eat at my favorite mexican restaurant i have to see the faded cutout cardboard stand of this fat fuck putting the zim zam on the flim flam. fucks up the atmosphere desu

>it was a big deal to him
*to them. these were smaller restaurants so being featured on his show was a big selling point.

>A race car was fired up next door by the applicant's staff with no warning
>I will never own a winery in California and host rotary engine meetups and drag car dyno sessions
God I hate californians and wish I could do this to them.

>hates gays
>is a gay rapist himself
/ourguy/?

Spot the food network shill...