She was way more interesting than Kim

She was way more interesting than Kim

Other urls found in this thread:

gifpossible.tumblr.com/post/149128697373
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting for Sup Forums's resident KHVs to fap to? Maybe.
Otherwise? Lol, no.

>She was way hotter than Kim
agreed

absolutely shit taste desu

Hotter and most definitely a freak in the bed. Tanned waifu the best.

She was hot, but that's all she had going for her.
Also kind of related gripe-
You mean to tell me that Kim was a secret agent,a cheerleader, supposedly rich and highly educated family, and she was also pretty attractive but you expect me to believe she was a loser in highschool? fuck off

>tan
disgusting

Why does she have a mustache?

Why exactly do so many people ship her with Ron

Kim wasn't a loser, she was liked by everyone except for Bonnie. She just didn't have time to really use this to her advantage because of how much other stuff she was involved in, and her personality doesn't really fit the "popular girl" mold very well anyways.

Self insertion
And penile insertion

And hotter

Kim wasn't the loser, that was Ron.

There's already a KP thread with 440 posts atm, you really couldn't wait until it hit the bump limit?

Well the only person she hung out with was Ron so that made her a loser by association

That's not how any of that works.

this

Dumbass and Bad bitch fetish. Plus I was still in the zone of ROn/Kim friendship and them dating other people.

HS students from early 2000 would like to have a word with you

When you have as many advantages as Kim does, you could hang out with 10 new losers a week and still remain obscenely popular. Kim's lack of overt popularity has nothing to do with Ron.

>"she"
>has a mustache

Tumblr please

Having a wider array of social diseases doesn't make a character more interesting, OP.

Every major female character in the show has one.
This.

Is this another "side character who never does anything interesting is somehow more interesting than the main character who constantly goes on action packed adventures" thread?

Fuck no, not by a longshot. Kim was one of the two best role models for girls ever in cartoons who saved the world every day but nobody in Middleton gave a fuck about it. Meanwhile you know Bonnie was just a bitch.

The show could have given her character development, but they chose to do other things.

gifpossible.tumblr.com/post/149128697373

The only time Bonnie was interesting.

I still beat off to the idea of kissing sucking and licking her asshole as she berates me at least a couple times a week

The episode where Ron got rich and Bonnie threw the pussy at him all episode.

I actually forgot all about that

they ever do anything with that?

no it was entirely forgotten

o

I wonder if Kim ever felt inferior, as the dumbest person in her family? I mean, her mom and dad and brothers are all actual geniuses, and she's only just pretty smart.

>but you expect me to believe she was a loser in highschool? fuck off
Kim wasn't a loser, she was actually kinda popular. She just put zero effort into her social life and connecting with her peers outside of Monique, Ron, and the cheerleaders because she was literally jetting around the world.

She got a bit more of the physical genetic dose and less mental, doesn't mean she's inferior.

Kim comes from a family of overachievers, she'd probably be a genius if she set her mind to it.

I dunno, a girl pulling off those feats (especially considering male-female strength differences) makes me think her overachiever genes are largely expressed physically, so that wouldn't be possible.

Kim's paternal grandmother is retired and she still kicked Kim's ass while under mind control.

Guess she had the same type of gene expression.

She was just one really bad day away from being Shego.

That reminds me of that deleted scene from STD where Kim talks about why she doesn't beat up Bonnie.

Bonnie was an interesting character in the sense that she was a ticking timebomb.

Imagine if villain!Bonnie and Shego became allies. Kim would lose, guaranteed.

Kim has the most powerful defense on her side though. Plot armor.