SU endings and other questions

I'm positive this has been asked before in some thread somewhere in the past at least 10 times and I'm sick of this show but fuck it.

How do you think SU will end?

What plot points/character arcs/lore tidits do you think will be or never will be answered?

What are the questions you wish were/will be answered?

Etc

Personally I just want to know where gems initially came from. A part of me thinks they'll do something retarded like 'omg they're made by humans in the future who put them in the past to grow so they can pick them up later etc' yay for retarded time loops.

Also how did Rose know about how to make/what happens when you make gem/human hybrids?

With crying and everyone becoming friends

A shit ending befitting a shit series and a shit OP like you.

Im beginning to believe SU will be cancelled soon so the crewniverse will be forced to rush everything like what happened with GF then tie up any loose ends in comic book format.
>series ends without the final showdown between White Diamond
>CN releases SU comic books detailing the events that took place after the finale in bi monthly events

>How do you think SU will end?
Here are my bullet point thoughts:
-A big battle on homeworld.
-The Crystal gems will be fighting Yellow Diamonds soldiers.
-Blue Diamond will abduct the people of beach city, put them in a human zoo. Everybody except Ronoldo like it but he gets a moment to shine when he convinces them it's wrong and leads them to bust out.
-White Diamond appears.
-Cluster escapes the earth without destroying it. Flies to homeword out for vengeance at its pained existence. Yellow and Blue Dimonds fuze to fight it.
-Steven uses this opportunity to break into Blue's human zoo, rescue the people and the other Quartz gems bubbled there.

>What plot points/character arcs/lore tidits do you think will be or never will be answered?

Whats up with Onion? Sandy and Lars, are they good for each other?

>What are the questions you wish were/will be answered?

They will explain Lion. Explain why Rose started loving humans and turned on the Gem Authority. Explain why Greg left his family.

The real question is: WHEN do you think SU will end?

Season 6 or 7.

in the most unsatisfying, tumblr-pandered, and stupid way ever possible

>A part of me thinks they'll do something retarded like 'omg they're made by humans in the future who put them in the past to grow so they can pick them up later etc' yay for retarded time loops.

That's way too interesting and won't happen becouse its not part of steven's journey to become Jesus

It can't end in violence, and i doubt it will end in tragedy, it will end in a retarded way with everyone singing and crying and being happy, even though there's no motive for Gem Homeworld, a race of people that has been douchebags for eons before this events and are demonstrated autist that can't understand feelings, to go along any of this shit and just glass the planet from orbit and be done with it, if Homeworld just grows a heart after all the shit they pulled and didn't even care until now JUST becouse of steven, it will go down as the most retarded ending to a series so far

And that's exactly what's going to happen

Definitely season 5

The two only head writers just left and a boarder already hinted that they would be done working on the production of episodes by 2018. I am guessing this means that season 6 is the last season.

Steven will cry
YD almost killed Steven because muh maximun feels
Steven say gay shit
Gay shit happen
YD forget about everything and sing with Steven.
Final place is the beach and everyone singing.

Its gonna be so bad that i am glad i dropped the show.

You think they'd be an announcement like clearance if that was the case. They are still boarding

Hopefully soon
I pray to god

This.

>the Diamonds get serious and send a big battleship to take Earth.
>Yellow Diamond (or White if she is the boss) in command.
>Crystal Gems, Steven and Connie form a boarding party when ship reaches the solar system.
>but they get separated!!!
>They fight their way through the ship and rejoin.
>Lapis alone stumbles upon Yellow Diamond's command room.
>Lapis is filled with guilt that she was so uncaring towards humans even though Steven was so loving to her.
>Tries to talk to Yellow Diamond!!!
>Tells her humans are sapient, wonderful beings that deserve respect and freedom.
>Tells her to leave Earth alone!!!
>Yellow Diamond doesn't care.
> Lapis attacks Yellow Diamond!!!
> Ship is now in Earth orbit.
>Good!!!
>Lapis waterbends the Earth's ocean to strike YD 's ship.
>Yellow Diamond is not impresssed.
>As Steven and the boarding party enter the bridge Lapis falls to her knees hit by YD.
>Steven and Lapis make eye contact.
> Lapis: - I'm a free gem! Thank you for the time we spent together, Steven!
>YD poofs Lapis.
>YD shatters Lapis.
>Steven is crying.

cont.

>Steven is crying.
>Hugs, hugs all around
>Each member of the boarding party recounts their motivation.
>Steven's sadness at Lapis' death (a moment of reflection) and all the love he gets from the Crystal Gems make his body grow.
>He becomes adult with hairy pecks and a beard!
>He now has a deep,black voice.
>Geust performance by Samuel ,,i play in everything they offer me" Jackson.
>Fight!!!
>The fight with Yellow Diamond lasts 3 episodes.
>Steven, Connie and the Crystal Gems all fuse to become Pink Cubic Zirconium!!!
>Voiced by Justin Bieber.
>OK, how about voiced by Johnny Depp?
>lots of singing during the battle.
>But Yellow Diamond is still stronger!!!
>Her final blow unfuses everyone and they fall weak onto the floor.

cont.

I think it already got cancelled and that's why they make Steven bombs Wich are most likely already made episodes

That's way over budget
Maybe they right yellow diamond but that it

Can't wait for when it finishes

I'm sick to death of all the fanart on every fucking unrelated google image search I have to see.

I die inside every time I get flooded with that shit on other social media outlets.

>it is now impossible to look up anything related to geology without having to see steven universe characters/fangems

>Yellow Diamond picks up and chokes Ruby and Sapphire.
>Steven is lying behind her and crying.
>Yellow Diamond trash talks Ruby and Saphhire.
>Steven discovers a new power!!!
>He contacts Ronaldo via his alien spying radio.
>Steven: Get all the people of the world dancing on the streets!!! I need their friendship energy to save the planet!!!
>Big musical number , Bollywood style!!!
>Steven gets powered up!!!
>Ruby and saphhire look smugly behind YD.
>GALAXY FRIENDSHIP CANNON!!!

NO! Wait...

>Steven is charged up.
>Hugs Yellow Diamond from behind.
>Steven has a sad face...
>Steven: Why can't we be friends?
>Yellow Diamond orders the ship's guns to target population centers on earth.
>Steven shocks and poofs her.
>Yellow Diamond is bubbled.
>The shocked homeworld soldiers surrender the ship.
>Steven falls exhausted into Pearl's arms.
>Group hugs, group hugs all around!!!

I know...oh god I know.
Like even the pictures of the minerals in recommended can just be the characters sometimes. Holy shit.

It literally killed my interest in such wonderful works of nature. I used to love that stuff

And the word universe

So.... the Archangel Network?

Probably with great disappointment from all parties

>Sadie and Lars, are they good for each other?
They definitely are not

>homeworld finds out the crystal gems are still alive and the cluster failed
>send an army to wipe them out before they can grow another resistance
>the cluster or rose acts as a deus ex machina to save them
>for some reason Homeworld doesn't just glass the planet

I'm struggling to find a situation where everyone doesnt' die

Steven will have a long hard talk with the Diamonds, apologize for what his mom did to PD, everyone will cry a lot, especially YD, then they'll free the remaining Rose Quartz and fuse all the gems in the Cluster into a new Diamond and fuck off back to Homeworld.

>How do you think SU will end?

Crying

Dragon Ball GT finale with some JRPG tropes added

In the most retarded, Care Bear way possible.

>Steven dies of old age at 500 or something
>Rose comes back
>She loved being a human being
>Love like you starts playing

This is how I see it, Steven is for Rose as the mirror was for Lapis

Also the Cluster is set free to wander and explore the cosmos.

I'm shocked and awed, well done, user.

Aaaaand it fades away, Inb4 this becomes canon.

The thing I look forward to in this show is it's endgame, and see where this is building up to. I kind of hope that season 5 is the last season just so we can reach that endgame sooner.

As for the ending, I expect Blue or Yellow to find out that Steven is Rose, he apologizes, they still try to kill him, he fuses with all of the Beach City denizens, and shatters a Diamond or both of them. He'll end up doing just like his mom did: kill to protect the people he loves.
Plus, fusing with the people Beach City will be a less cringy way of showing that love conquers and understanding will triumph, as opposed to Steven simply talking the Diamonds out of killing everyone.

that's honestly better than what's likely going to happen.
Let's be honest here, the show will probably not have the balls to kill off most of the human characters and end with just the gems being gems and rose being free after hundreds of years.

1 that basically defeats the whole Rose is gone thing and they have to deal with that emo shit thing that's been one of the main themes throughout the entire show

2 it also lessens Rose's 'sacrifice' if she knew she'd come back after a long enough time and makes her asshole for not telling her friends that she will come back in a relatively (comparative to their life spans) short time frame or at least eventually

3 implies that there will be quality in the end

implies anything will be answered

crying, as everyone else has said