Red Letter Media Comic movie stuff is still comics right?

youtube.com/watch?v=wJD5oAruU_Q

Hello my fellow geeks and geek culture enthusiasts! It's time for your favorite Nerds from the NERD CREW!

Very cool.

I can't stand Rich Evans when he actually does this seriously because he acts like he knows shit and he read a comic once 12 years ago.

Very cool.

"The Nerd Crew" is a parody, right?

Can't stand these guys.

Personally I love it.

No.

so what is ur reason for being ass blasted?
your a podcaster, like dceu/marvel/starwars, or just a general shill?

hit a nerve?

Very cool.

>that JL trailer part
it's amazing how accurate this is

Very Cruel

Has the cheque cleared, do I like this video?

Did the check clear? Do I like Red Letter Media?

The funny thing is I didn't realize how many retarded sellout podcasts existed until these guys made these videos and the people they're parodying got incredibly angry.

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

>ass-blasted
kek these guys has some of the worst opinions outta these YouTube 'critics'

>liked Age of Ultron
>hate Civil War

Me personally, I LOVE this film.

EL OH EL

butthurt marvel fag. got it.

Obviously. They devolve into accusing YT of being full of sponsored shills paid to hype shit movies they actually hate.

I really liked the first Nerd Crew episode but I think that the joke's gotten a bit old by now.

I mean, it still has a bunch of funny lines but it has kinda lost its novelty.

This was the first one I got immediately because there was a brief window of time I was into Screen Junkies until the overenthusiasm got unbearable

I, personally, liked it. On a very personal level.

i like the meta joke where they keep making the same podcast about the same thing satire

Is the Sabretooth action figure in front of Rich actually Beast?

What are next?

Man I really wish I saved this huge chart of lootcrate knockoffs people were peddling on these podcasts. There was at least 30 of them I never heard of.

>does a joke that is exactly "Did the check clear? Did I like this movie?"

>IS THIS A PARODY?!

It's sad the majority of reviewers on YT are sellouts they're parodying or overly arrogant film snobs who can't stop saying 'Fuck' every 2 seconds.

Me personally I think this new direction of Red Letter Media is very exciting and memorable.

I especially liked the part where they made their show bad ON PURPOSE. Me personally I found that amazing.

It's relevant as long as "geek" YT channels with millions of subs continue to suck corporate cock for tchotchkes, free tickets and interviews.

I think that the lack of rain and lightning was a very nice touch. It shows that they're willing to, you know, lighten things up a little bit.

Yeah, I saw that too, I remember in like 1999 to 2000, toy biz re-released some older X-men toys in packaging cards that had big close ups of the characters faces.My father found one of Beast just like that but the card depicted Collosous instead. I guess that the Chinese factory that packed beast must have had ano occasional mix up

I agree it's a bit annoying but it's still better than just Jay and Mike making assumptions.

I take more offense with them not finding anything redeemable in B&R.

I just like watching them struggling to keep a straight face.

Pure fucking cancer. fuck off and mever come back faggot

The sheer level of sarcasm in each of these episodes is almost nauseating, I love it.

Why can't I find this on my podcast thing on my phone?

episode 1 and 2 were gold. this one sucks tho.

It's like I'm really watching those shitty IGN "reaction" at every event

I personally think 2 was the weakest one. It was just the first one again with all the novelty gone.
I think everybody can agree that the first one was the best and the others are sort of a waste of time though.

>I personally think 2 was the weakest one. It was just the first one again with all the novelty gone.

You gotta admit it had a great ending, though.

The best episode was the second one though.

And they kind of parody different things each time

>I personally think 2 was the weakest one.
How the fuck? Loot Box and Geek Crate segments were fucking hilarious.

they should do a parody of "theory" channels next

I just wish they'd get over Star Wars. And I'm aware that it's kinda the joke that they're clinging onto it but I don't think they're gonna get a lot of mileage out of that anymore. At least until a new movie comes out.

Jay's absolute terror at the camera almost being destroyed was gold.

Hard to get over something when there's a new one every year

>Red Letter Media
stop shilling this shit here

GET OOOUUUTT

Scientist Man does that for them.

Ehh I think the third ep fell a little flat, there's only so far they can take this shtick. Ep. 2 set the bar way too high

Classic Gilchrist

>but I think that the joke's gotten a bit old by now
That's how I've felt about RLM for awhile now.

>The Emoji Movie
>Rich's face instead of a poster
It's the little things

They'll never top the geek boxes or whatever from episode 2

If this was an Amiibo you'd be rich

I wish Mike would let go of Star Trek

Not a big RLM fan but their nerd crew shit is phenomenal.

That was a bit surprising, but to be fair, so was them not even liking Frank Langella's performance in the MOTU movie. There's a lot of cult nerd stuff you'd expect them to like that they don't, and that's fine, because the alternative is having them pretend to like it like the shills they're mocking in OP.

Link to sell out rage.
I hate myself and need to feel smug and superior for a few minutes

sad

I love this movie.

>Milk views out of inane pop culture related news by making fun of people who milk views out of inane pop culture related news, but it's ok because they're doing it ironically

Im resigned to my fate.
So are you going to enable my pattern of self destructive coping mechanisms or what?

It's like 90% of everything Adult Swim does. It's okay that it's shit, because it's ironically shit!

My favorite line from him was about Green Arrow being just "Lame Batman."
Maybe in the 40's you old fuck.

Its not irony. Its satire.
Words mean things. They are how we understand and express ideas.

See when you don't know what words mean you are literally incapable of comprehending them.

For instance. When Jonathan Swift suggested people eat babies he wasn't doing it ironically or for shock value. He highlighted the absurdity of the callousness of the Upper class toward the Starving Irish during the potato famine.

Its not so much about building a straw man but blindsiding someone into experiencing a point of view different than their own by leading them by their lapels into agreeing with it.

You impotent, adolescent, angry imbecile.

>RLM is satire
Sure, m8. Sure.

someone needs to roll rich evans down a hill

Yeah, that's why Arrow is full of Green Arrow's very own villains.