Are you looking forward to his future films after the success of BR 2049 and Drive?

Are you looking forward to his future films after the success of BR 2049 and Drive?
What are you favorite movies involving him as the lead role?

>Are you looking forward to his future films after the success of BR 2049 and Drive?
After watching drive I felt it would never be topped so I felt sad, then 2049 came out and topped it which made me happy but I feel sad now because no movie will top 2049 I literally can't comprehend one.

>What are you favorite movies involving him as the lead role?
I literally like all of them.

Every goose film.

It's not my favorite of his but I'm surprised how little I hear of Blue Valentine. What a fucking emotionally brutal film.

How many fucking newshits did that piece of trash nurunner bring in here
jesus chrsit

>Forsen autism flares.webm
>Forsen
I always knew you retarded contrarian faggots were teenage losers.

>i hatee blade runner so much my faves? everything by the criterion collection :^)

He's unironically my favourite actor right now. It was Gary Oldman, but he's slid to #2.

The world needs another comedy starring the Goose

What's his next move?

Thoughts on this film idea?

I don't care as long as the Goose and Gyllenall are in the same (good) movie. Provided Goose has a good amount of screen time.

what does the character do in the film? who is directing it?

i am looking forward to his future films as he is a brilliant actor who has room to improve and has been in 2 of my favorite movies of all time and speaks on behalf of the souls of a billion forgotten men

>Reynolds
nah this will make it a reddit.com flick

Because its a cuck film

>it's a reddit thread
fuck off

the wife is the one who gets cucked though

Go burn in a fucking pit. It's a stellar piece of filmmaking and no amount of stale Sup Forums buzzwords will change that

I want to watch a Goose movie tonight which one should I watch?

I'm going to watch Half Nelson later you can pretend I'm watching it with you.

Lars and the Real Girl is a good comfy weeknight goose dose.

>tfw i've felt this feel of a hysterical woman who wants to leave you but you're too stupid to realize it

It feels fucking shitty

I haven't got that far yet. I think it's a descent into madness and then return to grace. Like Gyllenhall will lean on his id and superego to help him get through the rough patch. But he learns that he can only get back to normal by "killing" his id and superego.

As for director, not sure either. Maybe Refn, but I think he'd be too stylized for it. Depends on tone too. Coen brothers might be good.

Thanks user what time is later so we can start at the same time
its 8 right now

Right now

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE!

This. His comedic timing is severely underrated, especially when he's playing against type