/trek/

Why couldn't Odo just transform into a cure for the morphogenic virus?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XwHGU'
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_Klingon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will STD have an episode centered around rape?

that's every episode

ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD

GETTING FROM THERE TO HERE

Hugh did nothing wrong!!! He was just a boy!

Remember that time Odo had changling sex in his room and didn't come out for like a week? Since they're all part of the Great Link, isn't that just masturbation? Odo discovered masturbation and didn't come out of his room for a week. I heard it took the nanites triple duty to get rid of the stench and slimy film all over everything haha

She's not like... Super conventionally attractive but... There's just something about the way she acts that's so... Attractive

Everything about that makeup is late 80s/early 90s. I'm so glad women don't typically cake themselves as much anymore.

CUTE
POPE

Childhood is idolizing Picard, adulthood is realizing Kirk makes more sense.

I really, really want Tasha Yar to submit to my dick.

I want her to tickle my penis head with the root of her nose.

It already did, L'Rell raped Ash.

I've never seen STD. Why do they have a fucked up Dunmer Dragonborn on the show?

Nigga, what? I don't know if you mean in wider society or on TV, but in real life plenty of women cake on pounds of makeup.

Kol is cooler.

LONG
NECK

>whispers

What the fuck is going on?

T'kuvma did literally nothing wrong.

no bully. Cardies look good with long necks so why shouldn't she who took Cardie cock?

she played the best cunts

it's just a really bad angle

God I hate Troi so much. All the bullshit mysticism shit that Vulcans could pull out their ass without any of the charm.
>I am haff betazoid
Nobody gives a shit. Please stop showing up on screen. You should have died instead of Lt. Yar.

Dang, he was a replicant all along, that was fucked up. Is this the start of O'Brien's suffering? He got space AIDS in the previous episode.

Anyone have that pic that lists all the tng episodes and how good they are?

Theres one for voy and ds9 aswell

You weren't around back then. 1980s makeup was on another level. Every woman wore the thickest eyeshadow, blush and lipstick they could get. It was standard, along with a pair of jeans. Makeup trends today are leaning towards lighter, more natural looking makeup rather than the old clownish stuff.

Here's TNG.

Why do Trill care so much about reassociation when it's the symbiont that causes the attraction? Wouldn't it be easier to just place the symbionts into hosts that won't be attracted to each other after the hosts die?

someone posted the TNG one, but have a completed VOY guide.
ignore the sperg who tells you not to use them, as long as you don't skip it's all good.

They're more useful for revisiting a series.

Dukat caca

Why does the Trill government allow even allow joined Trill to join Starfleet (or hell, even do hazardous occupations) if the symbionts are so fragile and they already don't have enough of them to go around?

Which one is the one where there's two Rikers and Troi is a major cunt

Second Chances, s06e24

Rape and false accusations of rape.

An alien was mind raping her in her memories. Literal rape in her mind.

meanwhile this bitchs mom can run around reading everyones thoughts and no one cares.

Thanks. Got the one for DS9 and VOY?

silly user women can't rape

In that episode it isn't unwanted mind reading. The alien literally enters her mind and rapes her in one of her memories.

>The Royale: Bad
>Night terrors: Bad
>Lessons: anything but Bad
>The outcast: Good
>Parallels: Good
Who the fuck made this list?

baka

Sorry didn't notice it. Saved. Now just need DS9

imgur.com/a/XwHGU'
Heres a link to all of them
Next time read through the guide, the url is in the picture

I don't have the meme VOY one, and the DS9 one always acts up for me. But here's an archived one

>the cloud okay
maybe if you watch it as a joke.

The Royale is accurately labelled, 30 seconds of Data rolling dice doesn't make up for the rest of it. And Parallels is great.

Why does Ogawa hang out with people 10 years younger than her?

you have shit taste

I watched STD and I actually kind of like it. The characters don't behave like we've come to expect Star Trek characters to but is that expectation reasonable? Bridge officers serving on Starfleet's best ship are essentially the best of humanity, and crews of other ships are consistently shown to fall short of their example throughout the series. It's kind of cool that we get a window into one of those not so great ships.

Why are Nazi episodes always so enjoyable?

>The Royale
The best part about the royale is the characters invading another story, it's interesting to see them react to characters you already know.
>Parallels
The only fun part about this is laughing at how clunky everything about it is and how hilarious it is to see 100 enterprise's floating around
and have to borg infested one explode

fite me

Because they did nothing wrong

Why is mirror universe Kira so perfect?

because of the hot lesbian kisses

Eh, I thought she hammed it up.

What, like Bashir in The Passenger?

Why does everyone in the mirror universe want to rape OG Kira anyway?

Worse.

Which series has the worst first season? Which has the best? I find that rewatches of first season episodes are a lot more fun than the first time through.

>Which series has the worst first season?
TNG or ENT

>Which has the best?
Either DS9 or TOS depending on your tastes.

All those scores are taken from review sites like Jammer's Reviews. Can you find any review sites that agree with your opinions?

Seriously?

I haven't gotten to mirrorworld episode yet, but The Passenger hurt me

He probably wasn't all that bad until they made him re-dub all his lines.

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

Yeah. I mean, that sort of mustache-twirling villany is par for the course in mirror universe episodes but some characters and performances are better than others.

Jammer. He patently hates fun. Anything whimsical, comedic or un-scientific sends him into low scoring spasms. Additionally, he's the type of viewer which nitpicks the science/ethical/logistics aspects of the episode even though his criticisms are usually poorly thought out on his part.

BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY HERE

What is this from, an ad?

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_Klingon

>directed by frakes

oh man, i gotta find this

>Levar Burton: the new Spock

what

>Learn or DIE

Way more intense than Number Muncher

They were more than a little misinformed.

>Can you find any review sites that agree with your opinions?
Who fucking cares. Just watch the episodes chronologically. Half of the memes and things we talk about here are all of the things that don't make sense and are funny. Stop listening to some fucking autists who's time is so worthless that they decide what episode is worth watching.

Just read his review for Hero Worship. He seems to act like he knows about psychology by referring to actual psychological phenomena as "babble". Holy shit, and I thought this place was fucking nitpickingly stupid.

>writes "fite me"
>can't actually handle a fite
Hmm.

>Quoting your favorite Star Trek reviewer is fighting
Don't you have reviews to do Jamahl

I would take down your argument if you presented one, all you did was say "Jammers" thinks otherwise as if he's some god of Trek or something

>implying ash isnt the albino in disguise

What was their fucking problem?

couldn't get a decent bath

I'm not trying to present Jammer as some sort of objective authority who should never be questioned. I'm saying that those scores are common scores which are echoed throughout the fandom by a variety of mainstream and trusted sources (Ex Astris Scientia for another). You should absolutely form your own opinions and keep your opinions even when you're in the minority, but you're going too far if you want to "fite" everybody who disagrees with you.

You're not going to get anywhere if you attack every single person who gives The Royale a bad review because, well, that's most people in the fandom.

He still seems to think she did. If he is him, he doesn't know he is.

*Forces Dax to 360 to get a look at the rear end*

Why'd they make him so likeable?
He's not a bad guy to me, damnit!

>He thinks "Fite me" is literal and not just a meme
do you actually have autism?

What you don't remember? They make it pretty clear.

Now I know why that guy was getting so angry about her. I hate characters like this, always seem to be women too, like Winn.

do you know where we are?

>writes "fite me"
>can't actually handle a fite
Hmm.

Maybe it was the period in the series when she appeared or something but I completely get where you're coming from. Is there a Ro Laren tie-in on DS9? I would love to see what came of her.

>A British tar is a soaring soul, As free as a mountain bird, His energetic fist should be ready to resist A dictatorial word. His nose should pant and his lip should curl, His cheeks should flame and his brow should furl, His bosom should heave and his heart should glow, And his fist be ever ready for a knock-down blow.

Riker's belly. That is all

He started suffering back when he would have to transport my man Riker and got tendinitis from wrist exertion, but no matter what happens good O'brien keeps on been awesome.

maquis traitor shits were killed
thank you voyager.

FUCK, I've forgotten about that maybe in my mind she was one of those that got away or something. Also Torres was one of the ladies that got the must fucked up with the little disguise she had on, when she "separated" into her halfsies the human one was qt as shit

The older I get, the more I'm into her, like I see her attitude as coming less from messed up childhood and more from a view of the universe as a ruthless place that she has to find her way through while staying true to herself and enjoying the moment in the brief instances when it's possible to do so.

And she's fit and works hard. I want to wrap my arms around her waist and hold that body, which has seen pain, close, and make her feel warm and safeā€¦ just for a moment.

>it's a doctor episode
yes