Look at all the bravery here

Look at all the bravery here.

What are these "actresses" known for?

>the whistle blowers
Why aren't they chased by US government out of the country?

whose elbow is that on the right

Only one is an actress you retard. That's the point.

I want to lick taytay's Goddess Aryan feet so bad

Why is Taylor Swift on there?

>someone raped this thing
yikes

Where's Corey Feldman?

same

Who the fuck sexually harassed that nigger and beaner?

Because it's just an ad, it doesn't matter.

Who the fuck are the three at the bottom?

She sued a guy for $1 because he supposedly touched her ass while taking a photo with her.

>we sucked and fucked for roles because we are mediocre actresses who wouldn’t have otherwise been able to get the part
Movies would havee been so much better with talented actresses.

nice

>no men

Why the fuck would you bring Trump up? What's wrong with american artists?

An even uglier nigger and beaner.

Some people really like noses

giving a head to get ahead

This is power. So brave. Yassss slay queen

He lives rent free in their heads.
UNDER BUDGET

>The voices who launched a movement that allows you to make claims with no evidence from 10-15 years ago, allowing you to completely ruin someone elses life.

Good on you, Time. Thanks for really picking a worthy candidate.

is "strong" the most overused adjective to describe modern women?

damn what happened to taylor swift

Ashley Judd is the biggest cunt hypocrite of all time. Disgusting she's included with the rest of these sluts.
>be sexually assaulted by fat kike
>not only say nothing about it for years, but accuse Trump of being a sexual assaulter at a rally the same fat kike who raped you was at
>only come forward about fat kike raping you after other women come forward

some one raped KRS-One

somebody pinched her ass. you know, rape.

Is it really that brave to keep a secret for years on end, only to come out with the truth when everyone else is doing it, knowing full well that not only would your allegations be believed no matter what without any background check, but that the people you are accusing also cannot silence you or sabotage your own reputation in fears of being labelled a sexist?

Why are men so powerless today against accusations? Literally lose your job and accusers don't have to prove shit. How is this applauded.

i meant her appearance

The wall is the inescapable doom of all roasties.

Kek kek
That sound of the beast

This shit has to be costing the industry money.

Uhh, maybe cause he's fucking burning down their homes??

Yes, "strong woman" is a newspeak propaganda term because women are inherently not strong.

Women do not hold political opinions. Women do not care about honor or truth, these are male traits necessary for men to wage war and build things. Women are conformist to the core, they go wherever power is and they do whatever the strongest entity in that area tells them to do.

This is what women are, this is what they are programmed to be through millions of years of evolution. Again, women pretending to actually care about political opinions are selling you a fantasy product.

Women are lining up in Germany with "Refugees Welcome" signs because European men have become so cucked they view Moslems as the dominant male entity. Part of this is enforced in their minds by state propaganda, but again, the state propaganda is another dominant male entity.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET WOMEN IS PROJECT POWER, YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO DO NOTHING ELSE. They don't care about morality, honor or truth. You could gas 6 million Jews and they wouldn't blink an eye so long as you're the strongest guy in the room, they'll bend over and be ready to breed.

Take a step back, rationally analyze the behavior of women as a group, now and throughout history, and tell me I'm wrong.

Looks like her in-demand activism career has gotten off to a paranoid start.

yikes

struggling

They were showing a series of interviews with all these women on a TV in a waiting room I was in this morning and when rose mcgowan came on with her crazy bug eyes and fucked up botox face I accidentally made a small half a laugh before I caught myself and three women looked up, saw what I was laughing at and started exchanging disgusted looks.

I tried to pretend it was something on my phone but then like thirty seconds later I look up again and it's terry crews talking about getting his balls juggled so the ridiculousness of it all set me off hard and the fact that I knew these women would try to castrate me if they caught me laughing made it 1000 times worse and I sat there shaking holding in laughter and pretending to clear my throat to cover but it didn't work and all the women were staring daggers at me and I had to wait twenty more minutes trying to make sure none of them took a picture of me and I end up in some fucking huffpo article or something

> not about Trump
> still make it about Trump
Truly rent free

still a solid 8 in the Midwest

Should have laughed even harder tb.h fàm. Rolling on the floor madman style even.
It IS a joke.

>if someone said this about Obama
>"haha she's literally /ourguy/! that's actually funny."
>it's about trump
>"wow i can't believe she's actually blaming this on Trump. fucking clueless hollywood libtards."

Yeah, the world was running low on Hollywood Trump jokes anyway. I don't understand Sup Forumss problem either.

>i-i-if!
lol fuck off, liberat.

Most Hollywood whores took money from Weinstein to cover it up. They are part of the problem.

The only victim that's really a victim is the no name asian model that went to the cops right away. She wore a wire for the NYPD and got Weinstein on tape. That's what made the dam finally break.

Close, but it's beautiful.

LOL don't you know? They dont give a shit about Crews. Only women can get harassed #facts

How is she a victim if she deliberately put herself in harms way to catch him on tape?

Damn, what went wrong?

she's the one (you) raped/harrased/assaulted if you are male.

10/10 post

Extremely underrated post.

Feminism

she looks like a nestle crunch bar

Best laugh I had all day.

But if they actually got sexually harassed its the best time to do it and get revenge.

Serious question. Does Time magazine show up anywhere in real life other B&N magazine racks, dentist offices, and doctor offices?

I farted.