Roommate watches the office(us)

>roommate watches the office(us)
>have already seen it and want him to finally be done watching it
>he finishes it
>immediate starts watching it again

Please tell me you don't do this?

i thought this was a made up meme until i witnessed it multiple times in person

I'm always watching The Office. It's my go-to comfy show.

its the saddest thing on Earth, i've rewatched Sunny 4-6 times and American Dad probably 5-10 times. thinking about it tho, i was always doing something fun while watching them or extremely inebriated so its alright. But right after you finish is a bit psychotic, I would think its more coping at that point than being a fan of the show or anything

i do this with x files

I do exactly this.
I even suffer through the Andy manager seasons every time

oh man find him something else to watch

This really isn't that weird, some people listen to music over and over some people put a show on for background noise.

Yeah dude, get him started on Peep Show. That's a fun one to watch again, too

Is the office pro white?

seconding this

The Office (US) is /comfy-core/ as fuck and you just have bad taste.

Over the course of about 7 or 8 years I have probably watched the first 3 seasons of Gilmore Girls 5 or 6 times. I don't give a fuck.

>roommate
grow up, get a job, and get your own place you faggot.

nice bait

You sound like a very sad person my man. Not even the OP.

I do this with Mad Men.

its not the same as it used to be user, most people can't afford to live alone. Its really depressing, i know more people who have roommates than who live by themselves, and these are mostly graduate students and recently graduated. I hate to say it, but independent living is probably dead outside of microapartments.

I never start them immediately, but sitcoms are god tier for going to bed. King of the Hill, Newsradio, Cheers, Frasier. I'll watch them again and again, about an hour before I go to sleep.

I *am* in fact, a very sad person, but that doesn't mean that OP shouldn't have his own place, like every responsible adult should.

I'm just shitposting. I work in the financial industry and I'm well aware of how shitty the housing market is right now. It's very expensive to live alone, and housing just keeps going up. I'm hoping for another housing market crash so I can get a cheap house. I missed the boat last time and will forever curse my stupidity.

>angry because someone enjoys something
At least he's presumably not impotently memeing on a shitty board for repetitive autistic children

I did this with peep show

Also w the og run of twin peaks

I have watched every single episode of Friends like at least 10 times.

The office is literally the only reason i haven't cancelled my Netflix subscription. God knows how many times i've seen the fire drill episode

Worst character ever

In fact her whole crew

Worst gang ever

When watching it I just saw no reason for them to exist. So out of place. It's like the writers made specific effort to include them in the story.

Kai Greene was in her gang though, right?
Honestly I didn't watch the movie but everything you said can't be as bad as you say it is

I wanted to rewatch Mad Men right after I saw the last episode

I do this all the time, especially with The Office. easy viewing, extremely comfy.

The Office is a friend simulator when you think about it. The way the characters talk directly to you about the wacky shit that's happened, it's like they're gossiping with you face to face.

I daydream that I work there and try to fuck Pam

I do this with the first 3 seasons of Community and Arrested Development.

I did that with Frasier, but I was watching one, maybe two episodes a week so it took me years to finish.

Or just move out of a big city

t. technician with a 1 year certificate who lives alone in a 3 bedroom house for less than a third of his income

what kind of technician with what kind of certificate?

Concrete. To both questions. $28/hour at my current site.

This. Move out of the city.

I'm a mid-level manager in a call center and own a two-bedroom brick home with roughly $1k a month of fuck around money.

nice. i have a worthless 4 year degree and don't want to wait tables for the rest of my life

I don't watch shitty shows, so no, I don't do this.

what do you watch, user? :)