How does it make you feel that it was this black woman that created Terminator and The Matrix and not some degenerate...

How does it make you feel that it was this black woman that created Terminator and The Matrix and not some degenerate transsexual faggots?

Sophia Stewart deserves an apology tbqh here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqxnjMuAn-o
snopes.com/politics/business/matrix.asp
indiewire.com/2013/04/why-wont-that-story-about-sophia-stewart-and-her-matrix-lawsuit-die-136356/
theguardian.com/music/tomserviceblog/2015/jun/09/beethoven-african-roots-beethoven-was-black
theconcordian.org/2015/02/19/beethoven-may-have-been-african-american
forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ludwig-van-beethoven-was-actually-black-so-why-are-we-taught-otherwise.102277/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the oldest fake in the book nigga

she looks really fucking creepy. like something out of /x/.

she is not really in the matrix, thats just a photoshop

Not fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqxnjMuAn-o

Which book yo

What a weird nigger-empowering meme

Actually she never provided any evidence and didn't even show up for the preliminary hearings. The case was dismissed by the judge.

>wrote Terminator 3 and 4
I should sue the bitch

snopes.com/politics/business/matrix.asp

Why does the alt-right love fake news so much?

Accept Orion(think it was Orion) had to pay Harlan Ellison over 1 million dollars for stealing his idea for the Terminator from an old episode of the Outer Limits.

>the alt right loves the idea that a black woman wrote those movies.

You guys are getting dumber by the minute.

>Snopes

Why does the regressive left love fake news so much? Their credibility is in tatters at this point after "debunking" stories that turned out to be true, but inconvenient to their personal beliefs - the site is run by two people out of their basement.

Let's Look at some facts. The first fact is looking you straight in the face. She OWNS the copywrite to all the Matrix imagery, Logo everything.Do you really think she could be doing what she's doing and saying what shes saying without challenge? without being sued? She HAS won the right to reposess 3Billion of assets from the franchise. The court rulings are in public domain if you even care to look. Her book is on Amazon with allll the imagery Legally hers to do with what she will. She has even freely shared the court filings and outcomes for all to see AND included them in her book. THIS much transparency is NOT the behaviour of a liar who generally prefers concealment.

Something made me think most leftists wouldn’t say “degenerate transsexual faggots”

You actually seen this video? This chick is insane.

Alt-Lite will tolerate niggers but they still hat trannies.

Muh brutha, muh nigga, muh kang

Link?

Its classic misrepresentation. I was associated with X so I deserve all of X.

indiewire.com/2013/04/why-wont-that-story-about-sophia-stewart-and-her-matrix-lawsuit-die-136356/

Are you trying to imply those fags aren't degenerate tranny freaks?

Ah so court filings are also false.

t.alex jones viewer

>Sophia Stewart, a native New Yorker

But Shakespeare was black too just like her so why did they publish his stolen work?

Much like Wikipedia, they site their sources at the bottom of the page.

You could post that image as a dismissal for literally any source.

She created The Invisibles, Ghost In The Shell and the Nag Hammadi scriptures?

Overrated

They did the same thing to Beethoven

fake news

>It's a liberal couple
>Because political leanings totally have anything to do with objective facts

I wonder what the moron who made that image is like.

................................................Is this legit?

Actually the image is very specific to Snopes which is seen by a lot of liberals as some kind of beacon of unquestionable truth on the internet

This is an old hoax article, but The Terminator is genuinely a rip off of a Harlon Ellison short story.

>political leanings totally have anything to do with objective facts
Nigga you retarded

Chea nigga we wuz compozuhs an shiet

what is the weirdest conspiracy that you believe in?

The issue is not a misreported lawsuit but your utter reliance on Snopes for information, brainlet.

There are liberal arts professors in universities all over the USA who unironically teach this stuff as if it were real

No there aren’t.

please come to Brazil

I know this is bait but just in case you didn't know, some people use snopes for politics. It should only be used to learn that all the shit you see posted on Facebook by women and the elderly (basically every single warning about gang violence and hidden meanings for innocuous things that circle back to gang violence) is bullshit.

>Their credibility is in tatters at this point after "debunking" stories that turned out to be true

examples please

Good lord, it goes beyond that. She also created Descartes' meditations!

>The Matrix is actually quantum physics, calculus and sacred ancient geometry

I'm starting to love this chick, she's like ITWASALIENS.jpg guy turned all the way up to eleventy-stupid.

American schools are the worst, they still talk about christopher columbus when fucking spongebob will tell you Leif Erikson discovered the Americas hundreds of years earlier.

theguardian.com/music/tomserviceblog/2015/jun/09/beethoven-african-roots-beethoven-was-black

theconcordian.org/2015/02/19/beethoven-may-have-been-african-american

And finally some academic sources for you, faggot.
forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ludwig-van-beethoven-was-actually-black-so-why-are-we-taught-otherwise.102277/

>civfanatics
fantastic fucking post holy shit

>what is the weirdest conspiracy that you believe in?
pedowood

You don't know many black people

The Titanic was swapped out with they Olympic in order to collect insurance money. There's actually a ton of evidence against this, but I like to believe they were just really good at covering their tracks.

I can file a lawsuit against you, that doesn't mean it has merit

>I know what'll prove professors teach this shit, a post from a video game forum!
You never fail to make me smile Sup Forums

Snopes is biased, same with politifact.

The point is it has sources for claims

She also caused PKD to have gnostic visions.

>Alternative facts!

This (pic related) is what they have to say about Nancy Pelosi's line about passing the bill before we can know what is in it when referring to ACA.

care to name one?

Correct, they use alternative facts

This, Demon with a Glass Hand had a totalitarian state that sent time travelers back to kill future resistance fighters, and a man who discovered he was a robot. Also T2 took heavily from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream (the defense supercomputer linking up with its enemies and deciding to exterminate humanity).

>literally spending years of your life on Sup Forums

that guardian article says that there's a black guy who asserts that Beethoven was black but the writer repeatedly says he doesn't buy it. And you don't honestly believe that the civfanatics forum is an academic source, right?

There was another outer limits episode with a Terminator vibe. 2 soldiers are sent back in time and have to fight each other.

>black people claim to have invented things they did not invent
>this is the fault of people who hate black people for claiming to invent things they did not invent, plus all those murders
Tune in next time when we demonstrate how Ezra Pound invented fractional reserve banking.

>i ned to probe he wroun
>heh3 u r pol heh3he

>this buttmad

I kinda feel sorry for you. But then again, you're probably a piece of shit.

DAS RITE WHITE BOI, I WROTE THEM ROBOT MOVIES

WHERE MAH MONEY??

>i jus say u shit
>i wen

Yeah, if Cameron really wanted to be a dick he could have fought this, because there's a lot of "sharing" in sci-fi, most especially in the nuclear post-apocalyptic fad. There's at least twelve different books, all of which are excellent and go off in properly distinct directions, about a survivor of nuclear holocaust in a badly rebuilt world who must journey through mutant country to confront an evil computer, and they're by top names like Zelazny, Dick, Simak, etc..
It's an understood but unwritten thing that you can start from the same point, especially if you can take things in an interestingly new direction.

Quite literally fake

Some fake articles were published and they use that as "evidence" to charge people to see her talk

I think Ellison is known to be very litigious.

WE WUZ AUTHORS N SHIIEEET

Definitely. He also has an unpredictable temper. The screenwriters for RoboCop thought he would love all the sarcastic anti-corporate stuff, but when they met him, he was outraged at them for how violent it was.

But the Matrix was ripped off from The Invisibles by Grant Morrison.

Wow this is one of the most interesting things I've seen in a long while, this lady is crazy and I'd love to read her stuff in a novel setting instead of propaganda setting

Watch her whole clip then you mong.

Fake and gay.

Warner Bros. had nothing to do with the Terminator films prior to T3, and still doesn't own the rights to the first two.

The original was distributed by Orion (now MGM), and T2 by TriStar (Sony).

You're half-right: Ellison threatened to sue, and Orion settled with him for an undisclosed amount and mention in the credits. Cameron denied any plagiarism and opposed the settlement, but the terms prevent him from discussing it.

>theconcordian.org/2015/02/19/beethoven-may-have-been-african-american
>african-american

What the fuck? How would he be American?

Here's an easy 4 point guide on how to be PC on the touchy subject of race
>"Ctrl+F"
>"Find and Replace"
>"Black"
>"African-American"

sassy

Is the top one real? Did they really publish that?

WE

>Also T2 took heavily from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream (the defense supercomputer linking up with its enemies and deciding to exterminate humanity).

This is bullshit, there was at least one major movie called Colossus made in 1970 that had this same idea.
Wargames came out earlier than Terminator and its premise was an AI supercomputer controlling America's nuke arsenal, again like Colossus.

And I'm pretty sure Colossus was based on a 60's book, so the concept was out there.

That image is for politifact, the snopes site uses different symbols.
Also, the first headline appears to be photoshopped. I just looked it up and it's different, it definitely disputes the numbers.

The Foramerica one, however, appears to be correct.

Ergo
Nigs = not that bad
Spics = bad

Right. See the comment about sci-fi borrowing.

My nigga, I love the Nag Hammadi scriptures

Holy zoz

found the triggered nigger

Mandela effect. I'm really from earth X it hurts to be here.

Absolutely none of this is true, including the settlement. It's a very old fake.

Cameron's inspiration came from a dream where he saw the robotic torso dragging itself forward like at the end of the movie. After that he wrote the entire thing himself. He gives a partial nod to some classic 50's and 60's sci-fi for influencing him as well.

Matrix was mostly ripped off from a Grant Morrison comic called The Invisibles from the mid 90's. They even had copies of it on set while shooting The Matrix and encouraged actors to read it. Morrison claims the entire story was told to him by aliens after they abducted him while he was vising Kathmandu.

>Sophia Stewart, a native New Yorker who lives in Salt Lake City and works as a paralegal, generated controversy by claiming in a lawsuit brought against directors Andy and Larry Wachowski, producer Joel Silver, Warner Bros., and Twentieth Century Fox that The Matrix and Terminator film franchises were based on her ideas. According to Stewart, in 1986 she responded to an advertisement posted by the Wachowski brothers in a national magazine soliciting science fiction manuscripts to make into comic books by sending them “The Third Eye,” a short story she had written and copyrighted in 1981. She said she never heard back from them nor received her manuscript back, but when she saw The Matrix in 1999 she was struck by how closely it resembled her story. She filed suit against the makers of the film, seeking over $1 billion in damages. (This page provides links to a number of files and articles about her lawsuit.)

>Stewart’s case was dismissed in June 2005 when she failed to show up for a preliminary hearing of her case. In a 53-page ruling, Judge Margaret Morrow of the Central District Court of California dismissed the suit, saying Stewart and her attorneys had not entered any evidence to bolster its key claims or demonstrated any striking similarity between her work and the accused directors’ films. As of this writing, Stewart’s case is no longer before the courts.

"I made this" gibs me dat attempt failed.