>forced diversity is okay if they are attractive

>liking Riverdale

you can always spot a fake ging

This show is tumblr incarnate

>posts an unrelated pic of Jim Sterling
What did he mean by this

top kek

I unironically believe this.

You're correct. Having Josie and the Pussycats go full Destiny's Child was a good call in any case though

>forced diversity is okay if it’s that nostalgic, feel-good forced diversity like the kind from the early-to-mid ‘90s

>mfw that was still mildly annoying
>mfw we can never return to that

Normally I don't let this stuff bother me, but Veronica Lodge is quintessential Old Money WASP. She's whiter than Betty. She's as white as it gets. Old Europe tracing lineage back white.

This is an essential part of her character and making her a Latino completely destroys it. I don't agree with doing it to either one of them, but Betty's character could have survived it and even played into it since she's the working class background commoner archetype. But Veronica Lodge is the princess. You can't make her non-white like that and retain that. It shows they didn't understand the character or didn't care.

Are you surprised that people like to watch attractive people? That is what Hollywood was built on.

Riverdale doesn't have forced diversity, also...

Veronica > Betty > Josie > Cheryl

I would argue that Betty being the blond one of the two is possibly the most important part about her.

If they cast somebody who looks like Daddario for Ronnie then Betty would have some serious competition

Also, is it really that hard to get Hiram to wear glasses just to look the part?

archie is a nigger

Weren''t there rich nobles in the Spanish empire as well? Why does all Old Money have to come from England?

I don't know the other twos names its Josie, Girl Archie almost dated and the ugly one?

that looks like one of those discount boy bands from the 90's that tried to get a slice of Backstreet Boys and N'Sync success

The spanish empire was long dead/heavily in decline when America came into view, plus spanish nobility still has light eyes and light hair, pic related.

Every single one of them? There isn't a single Spanish family that was wealthy at some point in the last 500 years that might also have had darker skin and hair?