Flash Gordon 1980

Does Sup Forums like this kino?

Bump

>the waifu whipping scene

Remake when? Brian Blessed is still alive, but probably not for much longer.

Since the latest normie thing is to like retro and 80's fashion/movies and Sup Forums are the ultimate contrarians for no fucking reason. Sup Forums as a whole probably hates it.

However its a fucking amazing movie and i still enjoy watching it

not even the best 80s movie with a queen soundtrack
timothy dalton is always kino tho

Dr. Zarkov, I'm Mongo.

Flash Gordon > Highlander

I think they made a mini series or a series that just didn't last that long.

>Highlander

fuck i still havent seen that. Thanks for reminding me about it, gonna watch it tonight

your taste is shit macleod

Howe have you not seen Highlander? "People" like you deserve death by torture tbqh.

It needs to be a movie. Maybe it could be a "cinematic universe" or something gay like that, but really one 2 hour movie would be the best treatment.

But what you aren't bearing in mind is GORDON'S ALIVE!

What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

not gonna lie i'd fuck the piss out of her in that outfit

But she's full of black goo.

She'll be full of WHITE goo by the time I've finished with her, if you know what I mean.

I mean I'd fill her with cum.

Yes. Liking Flash Gordon is just one of the things that make us better than (you).

Not kino. Pure campo. Best campo

it's a fucking masterpiece to be quite honest.

literally nothing like it.

I don't see how anyone couldn't like it unless they hate cheesy fun.

There are a lot of joyless faggots in the world. Just look at literally any thread on Sup Forums.

>tfw you're a lizardman.

SHE MUST REPLACE GRINDER

Someone get Taika on a remake of this and that Buckaroo Bandai sequel we've been waiting for.

Klytus steals the scene every moment he's on-screen. that voice, and that presence coupled with that bitchin costume...he's just perfect.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

I wonder how big brian blessed's dick is

Stand by to repel boarders! WOOP WOOP WOOP

Highlander is like the ultimate date movie, sword fighting action for the dude and sentimental romance for the chick.

Pure kinography crossed with the strongest camp possible, this is unironically one of my favorite movies. NO NOT THE BORE WORMS

so /tv is actively wishing for remakes...
kill this board.
you are all diseased.

I love how they went the extra mile and made his jaw a separate piece so it moved when he talked.