youtube.com/watch?v=HirJIXKcNL0
youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8
youtube.com/watch?v=lhrxQ8NqFlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of my favorite episodes.
youtube.com/watch?v=HirJIXKcNL0

FUCKVVDJJD

I'M MAD

One thing I always liked about this show is how it uses sound on multiple layers. A lot of the best scenes have one character talking in the foreground while others talk in the background. There's often a lot of great jokes hidden in the background dialogue.

Characters also talk in a very unpolished way, to the point where I wonder if some of the dialogue is improvised.

Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8

HE CAME UP OUTTA THAT WATER LIKE JASON!

I wholeheartedly agree. What you described is also done pretty often in the Venture Bros.

It's much more natural than "two characters stand in front of eachother blinking and talking in sync."

Get your shit rready, couse i'm goin to beat it

I like how that episode didn't depict the slave owner as evil incarnate. A bad person perhaps, but still human, and who had an actual relationship with one of his slaves.

You feel sad that he died, despite everything.

*Muffled YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

>No I ain't callin to snitch
top fucking kek

This scene was also a great example.
youtube.com/watch?v=lhrxQ8NqFlI

Aren't almost all black Americans actually race-mixed people?

Due to humanitys ability to interbreed and the advancements in transportation in the past, it is possible there is no pure race.

Everyone is race mixed

Yep. But we don't talk about that because then we cant pretend we're directly related to slaves and get our free shit.

yes lol the background dialogue in this scene was fantastic

in a more larger picture, you go back enough, literally EVERYONE ON EARTH is your ancestor. Everyone (who made descendants)

Some white ones, too. Obama's mom is descended from black slaves.

How does being racemixed make you any less directly related to slaves dumbass.

>we

I think it's only about 1/2, and a good portion of that are mixed with native Americans like Snoop Dogg.