>2010

No f*cking way
If real this is huge

reds in beace philib

Looks good desu

>Morgan Freedman

Man, sucks Heat Legend ain't returning.

>we will never get a TDK universe film with the riddler

I think he could be one of the greatest villains for batman in film. It would actually require batman to detective work, and the riddler could be the super genius pulling the strings from every corner.

I had a pretty good fanmade poster for "Batman: Prey" a nolanverse Batman film with Hugo Strange as the villain would be incredible

Post it

>had
I spent the last 10 minutes looking for it on the internet and couldn't find it. It's on the HDD of my other computer that I don't have access to

nvm just found it

Anyways yeah a nolanverse Hugo Strange movie would be prime capekino

Wooooow blast from the past

Nolanverse movies were always garbage

Batman is 99% garbage

You should all fuck off to plebbit

This makes me quite sad. I'd totally forgotten about this image because it's so inconsequential and means nothing to me, but I do remember it now. Seeing it again makes me wonder about all the other pointless content that briefly interests me and is then forgotten forever. This is probably the last time I'll ever see that shitty fan art. This post, too, will be lost in time.
I can't even remember any threads I posted in yesterday. Why do I come here?

well yeah he's not a slave anymore man come on

that aint shit DCuck

i bet op wasnt even born when someone made that image, fucking 2010, christian bale as batman please fkys

that's exactly why riddler wouldn't work - Nolan completely disregarded the detective aspect of Batman. At best he had some techno gadgets do some quick work for him in the Dark Knight. Nolan's Wayne may be intelligent but he's not educated as a detective at all.

I still believe that Nolan (or at least his brother) wanted TDKR to be about Mr. Freeze. They even had the whole ice motif going on at the end where Gotham was just fucking frozen in. He would have made sense too, since Nolan apparently favored a more scientifically based version of the characters. You can dispute the realism, but it's why he avoided the wackier shit with the Joker and toned back the Scarecrow. It's also apparently why he turned the Lazarus Pit into a metaphor and not an actual well that caused people to become rejuvenated.

Tom Hardy would have worked as Mr. Freeze too. Borrow the entire BATS plot from Heart of Ice and then insert whatever elements from Knightfall you want. Same movie, but way better.

Couldn't have been worse than TDKR.

We have a top tier riddler on Gotham.
No one else today is going to do the character justice.

Pour toi

Philip Seymour Hoffman is dead.

Lol this takes me back, I actually thought this was a good idea at the time. What was I thinking?
>those question marks all over the buildings
oh no no no no no

There was detective work in Dark Knight. He did detective work to find the location of the gun in the sniper scene

I gotta say as a huge fan, that was fucking retarded. Fingerprints...from a bullet that collided with a brick wall.... even if you used software to reassemble all the pieces there is no way the oils of the print would be intact.

That's what you think "pretty good" is?
Kek okay. Fucking idiot this guy. Feel sorry if you legitimately saved this thinking at any point it was cool. Sad.

FREEDMAN

HOFFMANN

>pretty good fanmade poster
More like pretty shit, mate.

Is he the Puzzler?

>babby's first existental crisis
Come back when you finish high school, cuck.

We all wanted Kristen Bell as Harley. In retrospect, that's a terrible casting.

>not Brittany Murphy

A lot of loyalty for a hired gun

man, rewatching batman begins I can clearly tell that Nolan was ashamed of scarecrow. He breezes through his scenes and you barely get a clear shot of him using the fear gas with all the spooky effects. Fucking dumb, and a huge waste of potential.

JUST

not bad user 6/10

dude looks CGI not sure if thats intentional

>tfw you will never see freeze in another moie that isn't batman and robin

Honestly I can't wait till Nolan announces the next film that he's working on.

not bad but not good either

not bad but not good either, but i really wana see Hugo in a batman movie

So, Bane is Dr Strange?

No, he's the Mandarin.

>seymour hoffman
>the guy that died this year quite famously
why is tv so full of brainlets

>Make third movie with Brittany Murphy playing Harley Quinn, no Heath Ledger because he's dead
>Brittany Murphy dies 12/20/2009, just after she finished filming

>wiiliam fichtner

Why? Wasn't he just a bank teller in the Dark Knight.

I remember when that was the plan going forward... oh well. Would we have had a Spider-Man 5 and 6?

Wow EPIC *highfive*

honestly would of made his trilogy cemented

>conan is not the riddler

It really should have been Riddler.

He’s doing the next Bond film

Honestly would have been a lot better than Rises

is that David Tennant?

Not confirmed till next year though. I saw Skyfall in the theatre and it was Amazing.

Gotham had a fantastic Hugo Strange withBD Wong.

why the FUCK did people want Riddler in the third nolan flick so badly

WOAH.

Man, I remember all of these being posted on imdb message boards and shit. I wish movies were still worth giving a shit about.