What's the latest on the film Predators, starring Olivia Munn?

What's the latest on the film Predators, starring Olivia Munn?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/She straight up panders to geek culture when there really is no such thing. The fact that she's part of the spearheading of nerdiness as a trend/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>her freckles are gone

why is this allowed?

Do you mean The Predator, Shane Black's famous surely-not-to-bomb new movie?
The current news is that they no longer come to Earth just to hunt, they'll be given an ulterior motive, surely to be very original, like taking earth's resources.

You can still sort of see them, she just has a shit load more make up on in OP pic to hide her age lines.

She straight up panders to geek culture when there really is no such thing. The fact that she's part of the spearheading of nerdiness as a trend, especially without the years of social alienation is really annoying. All she's trying to do is get awkward kids to think she's attainable and she creates a safe image to back that up so she won't be considered an "adult" model/actress. Her lack of nude pictorials shows how she is trying to court men of all ages to pine for her.

I actually think she looks hot as fuck now

this is no longer 2015, bro. she doesnt pander to nerds anymore. she panders to jews as she bimbofies herself more and more

Yeah, if only she could cross that last threshold though.
Can't pin point it but something is off, it might be her nose or the eyes too
They're like droopy or something

Stop with the unnecessary tripfagging, retard

>put on Princess Leia slave costume
>still wearing underwear

Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose?

No, you cunt. It's necessary on different boards for specific reasons and I won't be removing it every time I go to another board.

>im socially needy and lazy as fuck
ftfy

I like the film Predators, because I really really like women

I would be glad to eat Olivia Munn pussy and get HPV from her.

If you want to get known go back to plebbit you fucking idiot

>It's necessary on different boards because I want recognition for my posts
Fuck off, the only point of tripping is if a shitload of people are trying to ask you questions. And even then it's pretty pointless.

>She straight up panders to geek culture when there really is no such thing.
Tell me something she has done in the last five years that was "pandering to geek culture".
>The fact that she's part of the spearheading of nerdiness as a trend,
She's not very relevant today and hasn't been for years tbqh.
>especially without the years of social alienation is really annoying.
Being socially alienated doesn't mean you are a nerd, and being a nerd doesn't mean you are socially alienated. Maybe you're just an obnoxious piece of shit and that's why people don't want to be around you.

Now come back with a "hi Olivia" or "t. olivia munn" response like the dimwit you are.

>keeps bringing attention to thing
>"you have thing because you are needy and want fame"

When I'm done doing my shit the trip is gone, until then do like you people always say you do but never actually do: ignore it.

>>keeps bringing attention
everyone knows all you want is attention from your parents

So stop replying to me, bruv.

>wah my mum and dah
ftfy

Just fuck off, loser

PEAK MUNN

This is precious, you don't even realize that in this supposed scenario you are giving me exactly what you claim I want.
Lol, double digit IQs.

ths s prcuios
lol digi IQ wnt ne

You won't get a reply.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/She straight up panders to geek culture when there really is no such thing. The fact that she's part of the spearheading of nerdiness as a trend/

Yes, some people really are this pathetic.

the point was that pasta made sense at one point, now its just not true anymore, m8

Fuck off retard

Making it all the more pathetic that it still gets posted.

this woman sucks

She gets to sleep with Aaron Rodgers, I'm so jealous.

uhh, no she didnt