Endtown 2017-03-31

RIP, Heather. We barely knew you.

Don't they turn dead racehorses into dogmeat? The wolves are expanding their palettes.

just leave it in /trash/ this thread is pointless and an afterthought

>Ib4 Dottie starts suggesting she had it coming.

not everyone goes to /trash/, you know...

I'm disappointed we've yet to see Jack get grilled by the public about the coming race war. Fucker needs to sweat it a little

>Jack get grilled

He'll be fine, this is Endtown after all.

Recently there has been more discussion in here, though.

It's a bit late to be helping her fix that window.

it's in their nature, endtown wolves are caring and loving creatures.

Not a fan of the current arc. Not only is it yet another "racism is stupid" arc, but the character all act extremly irrational and unbelievable.

well the pigs I can understand acting irrationally, they're the ones being targeted by some strange occurrence what with the cryptic phone calls, their own kind commiting suicide and the ever looming threat that anyone around them can be trying to eat them.
Wolves should just be more inquisitive on why it seems that either pigs have become so paranoid against them or start realizing someone's obviously setting them up. The worst thing happening to them is they're becoming pariah but you can fight against that logically instead of just justifying people's irrational fear of you

>Jack get grilled
I think he would go better in a stew.

I still think Velda has eaten him and has been running the government behind closed doors.

>you can fight against that logically instead of just justifying people's irrational fear of you
Sadly, a lot of people IRL go for the later because of some stupid sense of "cultural pride".

then there, everyone now has their reason to be irrational and have it be belieavable

That bitch gets colors, and Allie doesn't...

As people said in a previous thread, the only requirement is not being Allie or Jim.

Allie's pin-up is just going to be a tombstone isn't it. And uncolored too

>trip dubs

Goddamit...

>Tfw Dottie turns into worst girl

Aaron is saving him for after shit has gotten really out of hand, for a special moment where the press swarms his office to give him so much shit over racial gang wars.

Grilled rabbit does sound nice, though

Dang it.

Are they going to eat Heather after? How will they prepare her? Smoked? Boiled? Grilled? In a stew? Inside hotpockets? With tenders? When will Jackrabbit get what's coming?

That's hilarious, but i am confident Aaron's gonna take advantage over the fact that Allie Doesn't wear any panties

Now you can see Allie suffer in higher resolution.

>Jackrabbit is the one manufacturing the divide between pigs and wolves to use justifiable reasoning to drive away predator species to assure total control over a resulting prey population so we don't see Unity happen again
>Basically Zootopia's plot version 2.0

I can't wait.

>People sent Aaron emails claiming he ripped "Zootopia" and "Rick and Morty" off

Furries are autistic.

Naither can I... I have a feeling the book is gonna take a lot longer to come out, though. Given how busy Aaron's been with Selina's teeth.

> promises to start a race war
> loses
Heather got it coming.

The best twist would be if Jack abhors the whole situation, has nothing to do with other than putting more cops on the street, and gains public confidence by forcibly ending street violence based on anthromorphic types. Nobody gets exiled, and everyone listens to Jack. He'd be the leader Marx believed Endtown needed, cause god knows someone has to keep these people from going full Unity, but they also have to embrace being mutants so they don't go Jim-God.

>Oct 1

Shit, i remember that as if it was yesterday...

Nice, though I think a better joke would be: "Worst waifu -A. Neathery".

He better do it.

Heather did nothing wrong. That bitch had it coming.
I kind of want to see that too. Jack actually is a competent leader who leads Endtown through a very dark time. Him becoming mayor was a messy job but the time he spends as mayor is actually very noble.

*retarded

Thinking that really does require to be retarded.

>hating Fifth Element

How can one person be SO CASUAL

>Heather did nothing wrong.
She promised she was going to, in her own words, make sure they wouldn't get away anymore.

Well, now she cannot do that anymore. Boo hoo.

Why are wolves so dumb
>yeah lets teach these guys we're not violence by beating the shit out of people!

Unless they're trying to be feared, i guess.

Rabbit is sort of gamey. My family used to have it for thanksgiving, but we usually had it in a stew.

>Why are wolves so dumb
It's self defense. She public announced she was going to kill them.

That's hilarious

Heather, you were too good for this wolf ridden world.

RIP Heather, you'll live on in a bottle of Elmer's Glue.

She never said she was going to kill them she just said she was finished tolerating them.

>what a jackass

>AND I'M NOT ALONE!
If word gets around about wolves attacking Heather..

Heather is a tailor and the disappearance of one of those in Endtown won't go unnoticed. She probably won't survive a ball-peen hammer to the head so shit will go down.

OH MY GOD

THE RACE WAR BEGINS NOOOOOOWW

>there will never ever come a time where we don't have to listen to butthurt Alliefags piss and moan

it's been years