SAMMY, I...

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.webuy.com/search/index.php?stext=Supernatural§ion=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suck.

Lost interest in this show at the clown ghost in season 2
Season 1 is comfy roadtrip kino though

>clown ghost
Wtf you doin that's episode 2? S2 has much better MOTWs because they serve better parallels to the boys' own conflicts

t. Ketch

New ep tonight

Well Sammy Sammy Sam Sam

Need head from a hooker now

>Cas, I am already a demon

Fuk u son

This show has become such a constant in my life the past several years that it's a source of comfort given all the other chaotic crap going on in my life

I even dropped this and looked for other shows but nothing else is like it
>Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel
Amazing. I liked it but it's done now. The only other demon/monster hunting series I think rivals or outdoes Supernatural in world building, lore and longevity. Not to mention the number of Apocalypses and DBZ-tier big bads.
>Constantine
Also amazing. Definitely outdoes the average Supernatural MOTWs but it didn't even finish its first season. Shame
>True Blood
The idea that vamps are common knowledge kills it for me because the show started already in this state instead of building up to it. Also has more romantic crap than I could be bothered with.
>Hemlock Grove
25 mins in the first episode and it's all show and too little tell. Not a good balance. I couldn't be bothered because it's too slow in establishing characters I should be paying attention to.
>Grimm
Good at what it does but it's more focused on the procedural aspect, the horror aspect is forced and it's too small game. Not touching Supernatural's better seasons at all.
>The Vampire Diaries
Also too much romantic crap, and the actors look like they care more about looking too pretty instead of acting.
>Wynona Earp
Not feeling it for some reason.

I'm now convinced the next genre series to reel me in won't happen until after Supernatural ends and the next generation comes up with its own vampire slayers and demon/monster hunters

So it seems "dreamcatcher" Kaia can catch glimpses of the alternate universe. Wonder how and i wonder if dreamcatchers existed prior to this

Got my ass whooped like a bitch

Piss off, grimmfag

U mad, Winchester?

My show's still going and will have a spin-off. Yours?

Didn't decline in quality

>implying it was ever above mediocre

This. Grimm never had much quality to begin with nor did it peak higher. It was too safe for a supernatural show.

>tfw Constantine is going to be a main feature of the next episode of Legends of Tomorrow and was in the last scene of this week's episode

feels good man

Honestly Constantine getting canceled sucks. And the continuation being animated is kind of insulting.

Pitch the next Big Bad and apocalypse scenario. Quick.

Bonus points if not-angelic nor demonic related

Baron Samedi, zombie apocalypse.

>turns 40 in march
>still has perfect hair
>still looks 30

It's not fair bros

Season 12 is still so fucking expensive on Amazon video.
Not even reduced in the last sale.

Baron Samedi died in 4.19 Hammer of the Gods

Zombie apocalypse was also partly done in 5.4 The End and 11.1 Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire and 11.2 Form And Void

I want to continue watching this show but piracy is so tiresome.

This show survived for years from fan support. It was never big. Support it when you can, bros.

goddamn that's me told

>Support it when you can, bros.
I do when I find it at a good price.
I have several season on BR, but 35€ for streaming or UK import of the BR is ridiculous imo.

A whole bunch of the Pagan bigshots got Lucifer'd.

>hype up deanmon for a full season
>use it for 2 episodes

Is it on a streaming service? Not that I can afford it anyway.

I've been watching this show since 10th grade. I'm 29 now. I want off this wild ride.

To be fair, they did have to do a pretty drastic thing for it to finally go away.

>Is it on a streaming service?
Of course?

The Ride never ends Sammmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy

Don't be discouraged, user. Gimme another one, user. I like discussions like this.

You know what I actually am visiting the UK now and netflix doesnt have it. The HMV boxset cost some £60 when I checked it last week. Seems cheaper based on NA prices but my DVDs are already in American version and my autism can't take different versions of the damn discs and packaging.

Based
>tfw always wanted to have twins and this guy pumps a pair into Daneel no problem
It really isn't fair

Speaking of his wife, Daneel will be a recurring character on the show this season

Ketch is hot tho.

>tfw dean will need driving glasses and cholesterol meds soon

>Ketch is hot tho
Shut up, mom!!

kek.

>You know what I actually am visiting the UK now and netflix doesnt have it.
Where are you visiting from? Check out a shop called "CEX", they usually have boxsets of everything that are cheap, you can get new or preowned there. Don't waste time with HMV, it's a rip off and money trap for tourists.

uk.webuy.com/search/index.php?stext=Supernatural§ion=

See you can buy entire seasons for like £3.50

LOL...

Baba Yaga
with
Carniverous Trees
in
a swamp
with will-o-wisp
and balefire

I've only gotten as far as season 4
but a witch/hag/swamp hag

or maybe mermaids
mermaids are the hot thing

gibbering mouther and gelatinous cubes

London and Derby. I'm leaving in 2 days and going back to leafland where we have it on Netflix and I have my DVDs

>tfw downloaded a few episodes via Netflix to watch during the flight
>error notice as I cross the pond
>tfw there is no Supernatural on Netflix UK because of the BMoL arrangement
Pottery

Right, cw is usually on netflix I guess. The only cw show that's up to date on Swedish netflix is legends of tomorrow though.

The absolute fucking state of your taste

Poor BMoL.

I don't use putlocker but a friend does and she had some movie on there playing fine.

What are your issues mate. Lay them all on the table. The list just contains similar shows I tried, not necessarily what I liked.

Baba Yaga sounds interesting but as an entire season's Big Bad? Sounds a bit small game.

How about if witches all over the world worked in unison to hatch some craven take-over the world plan? Seemed like something the Grand Coven was poised for but never really happened. Give each culture/continent their head witch. Baba Yaga for Japan/East Asia, some tribal voodoo queen for Africa, an Old World warlock moonlighting as a bishop of the Catholic Church in Rome, etc

Maybe purge all the non magic folk?

How can swedes access CW app to stream the show when it's not even accessible to Mooseland where the show is filmed

Wtf

It ended too early and without any real consequence.

I know the whole death/darkness thing for the mark but I would have liked demon dean fucking shit up with Sam hot on his tail.

I thought Baba Yaga was slavic

also maybe something to do with St. Vitus Dance.

Damn you're right. I fucked up big time. Sam and Bobby wont be happy with me

Guess I was thinking of Yamauba or the yuki onna

The threat to be a demon again was still there. I suppose they preferred to focus on the metaphor of the Mark for addiction and relapse. Which was rather beautifully done.

I would rather him just be a demon and them dealing with it for a season.

Id also rather s8-9 were deleted but hey. At least 10-13 are upswings

8 and 9 were so forgettable. What were they even about?

Ill just copy paste my post from the previous date

Ah fuck it's not on my phone anymore

Tablets, Memetron, Abaddon, heaven and hell civil wars 2.0

Ah right. Abbadon was a qt and misused too. The rest was trash.

Literal semen demon. If Abaddon had 200% more screentime maybe those seasons would have been more tolerable.

>she will never pin you to a wall and taunt you

Why exist?

Is tonight the mid season finale?

Yes. I'm surprised they haven't taken 3 breaks already.

How is it midseason finale already. It's only 9th or 10th episode right? Was this always the traditional midseason?

Grimm's average viewership is double that of your show

LOVE CASTIEL.

real talk anyone ship them?

Not during Supernatural's heyday no. And Supernatural is more popular with streaming for sure

GTFO

I been shipping them since highschool you can't stop me.

>someone asks me what happened to the show since he/she dropped it
>i ask what season he/she dropped it
>when dean comes out to cas
????????????

I dont mind shipping honestly but if they are deluded to that point im just going to drop the conversation

Just stop already

I don't think it's canon, I just like it. It never was the main reason I watched, and I am not delusional enough to think they will make it a thing.

Yeah i think they always go on hiatus from mid December to early February. Actually i think there has been more episodes so far this season since it's been on every week since the season premiere. Usually they show a repeat during thanksgiving week i think.

Pitch more big bad and apocalypse scenarios

They're going to use that alternative universe thing, Jack will open it up and bring all the bad shit to real reality, or chinese person will open it up and all the bad guys will pass through. They set it up already.

Yeah i meant for future seasons

At this point, the only candidate for big bad knocked off so far is luci. We still have
>Jack darkside
>Alt Mike
>Asmodeus
>Shedim
>entity in the empty

Jack opens another reality and the show merges with the Slayer universe. Dean and Buffy have sex.

Alt universe angels.
Season ends with something being released

Spike and Dean argue over something petty. Angel and Sam brood.

Throw in Buffy to the arguing and they all try to outsnark each other. Throw in Faith with the other two dark haired guys and make them also talk about redemption

Castiel, Illyria and Anyanka talk about humanity

I'd pay great money for that

>Anyanka

user, I...

>Implying Luci isn't getting a redemption story

no way they power strip Lucifer and not give this to him as a way of showing his father's point of view when it comes to children.

Dude jack opens a reality were she's alive

Anyway I'd be happy with just the first two groups of interactions
>Dean mocks the English
>Spike calls Dean a hillbilly
>Dean mocks Spike's billy idol looks
>Spike mocks Dean's leather jacket
>they challenge each other to a drink off
>then they brawl
>argue about who fucked more girls
>realize they should be best friends instead

That's exactly my point. Luci was a contender as a big bad but he got knocked off in favor of what it appears to be a redemption arc and maybe a secondary team free will member

What exactly makes alt universe angels different. That's pretty boring sempai

It's going to be alt mike, the others are mid-tier bosses at best with Jack getting his own starwars storyline, but a retread of sammy's where he doesn't give in, showing that a half/man/halfangel can be better etc.

Asmo will probably weasel out probably turning into a 3 way brawl between a repowered luci, maybe even dying for his son(pottery) and then asmo/shedim get jack'd, literally.

Michael seems stronger for some reason. Also those angels haven't had Cass lecture them about peace and what it means to be an angel. They have been on a war path for the last 8 years since God left.

I'd bet Michael got that universes true vessel unlike our Luci etc.

The suit you ride makes a difference

Or asmo releases the shedim and forces alt mike back into the altverse. Depends on what the showrunners want to do really. Luci appeared to be wary about the Shedim we really dont know how powerful those things are.

you can discount them because of budget, same problem leviathan had.

>Castiel inhabits Deans body as a vessel in the other universe
>Castiel/Novak is Dean

Make it happen.

True, since Dean wasn't born to fuck up every one of heavens plans.

Im more interested with altverse's tempter demons and how different those are

I just want something else other than angels at this point. Bat alt mike of course

What if Death elevates the Winchesters to higher beings and then alt sam and alt dean sees the powered up bros and hunt them down

The show at this point has enough clout to finally have Metallica's permission for songs and have Kansas the band play live for their con. I wont be surprised if they got a bit of budget boost. You can see from the CGI and set pieces they got the past few seasons that the cash department is getting a bit better

Dean and Buffy's kid becomes the MC of a new series

It can't be 100% Castiel who's back. What do you guys think?

My guess is the shedim will be released and that will keep them busy until the end of the season