Was he wrong?

Was he wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12335201
forum.mmajunkie.com/forum/threads/girl-bets-guy-5-to-punch-him-in-face-guy-dies-from-punch.39186/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/13/oliver-dearlove-trevor-timon-blackheath-london-punch-killed-old-bailey
abcnews.go.com/US/woman-trial-killing-rapper-punch/story?id=13724992
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes
Because not only was no purse, but I'm pretty sure he did know the kid.

The weak should fear the strong.

it's not complicated
nobody should bully anyone
because if you're a woman, you're too weak to defend yourself against a man
and if you're a man, you have testicles, like RIGHT THERE

also, something normal people figure out pretty young: hitting people hurts your hand. so just don't do it.

he made him eat dirt.

Perhaps the purse is metaphorical? And Bobby really doesn't know Chang that well.

user's got a point. He did make the boy eat dirt.

Yes. He should've gone out for the wrestling team, then he could've tripped and leglocked the kid from that same position.

The only thing that matters is winning.

No. It was fine the first time. Do whatever you can to take a guy down who is messing with you.

But then when he started baiting guys to kick their nads, it got out of hand.

seethe meek inherit the earth.

Bobby probably would have stopped there if Hank didn't gave him shit for it.

No self respecting man should ever kick another guy in the balls unless it's a life or death situation.

I only had doubles though.

Is this bait.

>muh honor
>muh guy code

If some guy is trying to kick my ass, I'm going for the nutshot as it's not only effective but embarrassing for them too.

bullshit. no such thing as a fair fight.

stay metal bruh.

No way. Hank was wrong to teach Bobby that there's a "decent" way to fight. Fighting sportingly is only for fighting in sports, like boxing or karate.

Outside controlled sports, there's no such thing as dirty fighting, the winner is the person who is least hurt. Running is the best method of fighting, followed by ballkicking, pocket sand throwing, baseball bat smashing, eye gouging, brick hurling, red mist descending lunacy.

If you can't take someone down without resorting to dirty tactics, you're a faggot.

Maybe, but I'm a WINNING faggot.
I don't know a single shred of honor that can bring a man back to life.

The problem is, it's hard to tell if a fight will turn into a life or death situation. Really, ANY serious fight can turn deadly if you just get knocked over an hit your head on a hard floor or other object and crack your skull.

user everyone on this board is a fag.

Yeah, just call those 3 bigger than you armed guys that they're all faggots as you put your dukes up.

They'll respect you for it, put down their weapons and come at you one at a time. Queensbury rules, what ho!

Hence why I said "unless you're in a life or death situation." Hell, it would probably be fine if you're being mugged. But if you kick someone in the balls that knows you, you'll forever be branded a faggot.

Chane was about to usurp Bobby's claim to his vial of old god blood.
Chane's ultimate goal was to steal as much blood as possible so that he could enact his vision of world peace.

Bobby found out what happened to the other bearers, and knew that he would eventually meet a similar fate.

While Shane's vision of the future was never realized, Bobby was simply following his instincts of self-preservation, as he felt that Chane could not be trusted with that power.

no
in my country all is fair in bullying whether youre the bully or the one being bullied to, kicking in the balls, stabbing, using rocks and even bladed weapons is fair game

>kicking somebody in the coconuts
Are you a little girl or something

ANY fight is a potential life or death situation. A single punch can kill a person and just a few seconds will give you news stories about such events.

Hell, here's 4 stories about women doing just that to much larger men.
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12335201
forum.mmajunkie.com/forum/threads/girl-bets-guy-5-to-punch-him-in-face-guy-dies-from-punch.39186/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/13/oliver-dearlove-trevor-timon-blackheath-london-punch-killed-old-bailey
abcnews.go.com/US/woman-trial-killing-rapper-punch/story?id=13724992

heres your (You)

Yes, he was wrong.
But Hank's reasoning was shit for why it's wrong.

>calling others a faggot when you'd be down on the ground, crying while touching your own balls
>"t-that's not fair!!!"
Kek

>I can't fight like I man so it's ok for me to kick someone in the balls like a woman
Ok Nancy-boy

Not an argument.

If you can fight like a man , then you should be able to stop a 'faggot' from kicking you in your nards. Stop playing the honor card as an excuse for your weak fighting skills.

It's more like advice so you don't embarrass yourself.

>continuing this while posting Butcher image, a guy who uses nutshots
You'll be the woman after you have to get your ruptured nuts removed.

Embarrass yourself from who exactly?

i'd be more embarrassed for getting my ass kicked for lack of taking the nut shot that could have turned the tide of the fight. this shit ain't UFC nigga.

Nope. The only fair fight is the kind you pay to see. Street fights have no rules except win.

>potential 3 on 1 fight
>three fit young men pick on fat kid
>"fair fight" in any way

He wasn't wrong.

Always above, never below.

That all the bullies didnt gang up and destroy bobby shows what a nice town Arlen is.

>Stupid nigger decided to initiate a fight
>Kicks stupid nigger in balls thus ending the fight and any more potential harm to you or anyone else

Wow user how embarrassing, I suppose you just get into fights for the honor of it all the time you fucking monkey.

>wear a cup
>carry brass knuckles
Problem solved!

What if I don't know them?

What if that's my purse?

Falling to the ground after one kick is stupid. It has to be an exaggeration.

what if they aren't laotian?

Nah. Running just means the bastard could come after you again. Best method is ambushing. Do it right and the target doesn't even know who took them down.

>wear a cup
Legal
>carry brass knuckles
Illegal
>teach men not to commit crimes
>genius

The only rule in a street fight is win at any cost. Fighting fair is just stupid.

but, theres no reason to fight...

Yeah, but you're the guy who lost to a faggot.

not at this point

this and because he's a jerk

ITT: people who forget that this was a technique taught in a WOMEN'S SELF-DEFENSE CLASS.

Yes, you can kick another man in the jewels to avoid a fistfight, but people will rightly think you're a sissy for doing so

>Illegal
Lel, no one cares.
Bitches wouldn't tell the cops anyway, because they enjoy it.
That's why they stay in abusive relationships.

Of course not.
Asian "Alphas" need to be taught their place.

>fistfight
Fuck user, no such thing as a fair fight. I'll gouge out eyeballs with my thumb, blowout ear drums by cupping both ears and kick in kneecaps. You fight to be the last person standing.

Kek

No. At least the first time. Bobby had no way of defending himself against Chane and his friends, and thus could only rely on a groin kick to finish the fight.

After that Bobby was just kicking people in the nuts for no reason. Hank kinda had it coming, though.

Listen, Sup Forums, there's something you're missing here. Something important you need to understand, and frankly I'm tired of explaining this to you dimwitted autistic manchildren. I'll put it under a spoiler since most of you probably can't handle a simple truth.

It's time you learned once and for all THAT'S MAH PURSE!

You can kill someone with a punch to the gut or neck. The most you can do with a groin kick is make somebody throw up and pass out.