There's literally not a single bad episode in the first 3 seasons

There's literally not a single bad episode in the first 3 seasons.

indoors counts as season 3

But it was good.

debatable

What's indoors?

Ugh is the weakest pre-movie episode

The later season 3 episodes were almost as bad as the later seasons.

The episode "I'm with stupid" is too mean-spirited.

>The Camping Episode
>Spongebob and the Strangler
>Pranks a lot
>Missing Identity
>Planktons Army

>bad

>House Party
>The Great Snail Race
>Born Again Krabs
>Krabby Land
>The Lost Episode

>good

>waaah spongebob's too mean
>waaah spongebob's too mean
>nothing wrong with the episode
>waaah krabs is too mean
>waaah I don't like watching spongebob do chores

>He didn't like Great Snail Race
You need to leave

strangler, pranks a lot, and army are all bad, and the camping episode is at least overrated and not on par with what came before.

and it's not actually a part of the topic but the first movie was garbage and I wasn't even aware people liked it until I started coming here.

"I Had an Accident"

I unironically don't understand what anyone sees in this show regardless of season.

Humor, dum-dum

>I like shows that are edgy and progressive so the lighter shows are immediately shit to me
VS
>I like shows that are innocent fun so the darker shows are immediately shit to me
It's no wonder we're the lowest common demoniator board on the lowest common denominator website.

What's the problem with those episodes? I've never seen any quality difference between late season 3 episodes and earlier episodes.

all those episodes are good. hang yourself

>the movie was garbage

I guess because less episodes came out around 2003-2004, fans at the time saw 1999-2002 as "the Classic era", and have since been autistic enough to agree that new = bad, which is why Season 4 and 5 are starting to become more popular, despite being just okay.

not an argument x5
that's right, i'm not even going to write it five times OR use greentext

People get butthurt whenever spongebob is too cynical

that's because you didn't provide one to start with, so i ridiculed you using the most common shitty criticisms of the episodes

That user wasn't the one talking about those episodes, it was me dio.