Chrissy didn't deserve this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wl04fL6A368
youtu.be/0_zsCZLJ0vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chris was a prick.

He literally did

I guess Chrissy didn't watch it enough

serves him right. he was told to watch it.

I agree, but he would've been a bad father.

fucker beat me to it

nothing wrong

That look on Tonys face is fucking pure evil.

>autist can't tell emotion from facial expressions

Not one single member of that glorified crew didn't deserve to die.

Atleast the departed soundtrack was fucking boss

The baby seat was what threw Tony off
He finally understood there's no saving Chrissy, he'll always be a drug addict and eventually hurt his family

What? Tonys face was not expressing sadness or remorse like any normal human being would.

Wasn't he impaled and likely going to die anyway?

This.

Nah the doctors apparently said that he would have made it if he didn't suffocate

>fucking retarded junkie forces you to kill him to protect your family
>even in death the fucking retarded junkie forces you to bear his responsibilities
>sadness
>remorse
His expression was apt.

You never ever fucking harm or in this case, KILL your family member. Doesn't matter how fucked up he is. This was when I dropped this stupid TV show.

woah spoilers dude I'm only up to season 2

The show ended 10 years ago.

The tree limb through the seat wasn't just about how Chris was a danger to his own family. It was also a metaphor for how Chris was eventually going to be the death of Tonys crime family. There was no future for him.

It's true because Chris was about to get tagged by the FBI and flipped against tony. Just like they did with Aide. Chris wasn't loyal enough to take the fall like his dad

>the motivations of this murdering sociopath are consistent, dropped!!!
lol reddit

>Bonds with him from a young age
>Tells him multiple time he loves and cares for him
>literally a father figure
>feels nothing when killing him

Kek you're a sociopath like Tony.

Did you even watch the show? Chris was a constant fuck up and a walking liability to the crew and his family. If it wasn't tony that killed him it would've been someone else. Or worse, the feds wouldve gotten to him. At least this way his wife and little girl would think it was just an accident.

>feels nothing
He very clearly felt something, which was expressed on his face.

Oh. I only watched this scene on youtube and not what came after it. Years ago I watched every episode of this series except for the last six and I still haven't watched them.

Bullshit, Chrissy would never flip.
The man has the biggest ego of all the characters, yet remained loyal to Tony. It should tell you something.
His only sin was being an irredeemable junkie, and it didn't help that the family turned against him when he tried to go straight edge

Payback for Little Cosette. Never fuck with T's love for animals.

>The man has the biggest ego of all the characters, yet remained loyal to Tony. It should tell you something.
loyle*

Chris was a pussy and constantly undermined Tonys authority. He always had problems taking orders and earning respect

So you dropped the show on the last season with only a few episodes left?

Congrats on being a full blown retard

what the fuck was his problem?

It's great because it works on so many levels. On a symbolic level, he kills Chris and Ralphie for a dog (the first victim of his drug addiction) and a horse, but unconsciously it's also for the baby (and perhaps Adrianna) and the whore (innocent creature). All tied to Tony's weird neurosis where he cherishes innocence (pets, kids, women as mothers rather than whores, his own lost innocence) but also is a complete hypocritical sociopath with no regard for human life.

Chris only started turning on Tony towards the end, which is a miracle considering how shitty he gets treated throughout the show

Interesting that Chris is only 5 years younger IRL than Tony.

>I thought I was daed but I manuged to get the drip on him.

This movie would have been kino.

Umm, honey, Chrissy was a massive fuckup who squandered every opportunity even before he was a raging dope fiend, so, he definitely deserved it, ok sweetiekins?

I think you meant to reply to me. Droppage wasn't intentional. Loved the show. I kept putting off finishing it, forgot about it, and then only remembered to finish it when I no longer had free access to it.

He did and much more.

>feels nothing when killing him

Seems like we didnt watch the same scene.

Was gonna post this

tony stopped aging almost 5 years ago though, so it's more like 10 now

The last, like 4 episodes are a masterpiece. Blows the rest of the show away imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=wl04fL6A368
The scene in question

wut

James Gandolfini died of a stroke in 2013

How would that make Chrissy 10 years younger?

*IF I WAS A CARPENTER*
*AND YOU WERE A DOUCHEBAG*

He was back on the dope, once the feds got him, started interrogating him, and he got cut off from the drugs he was gonna squeal, can't trust a junkie.

He thought he could break balls and get away with it

Chris was getting sloppy, I remember knowing this was bound to happen and still being bummed.

Exactly this. They wouldn't have even needed to interrogate him, just leave him in a cell for a day and a half and start whispering in his ear about getting him a fix and down goes the entire family.

This. He wasn't really helping anybody, just furthering his movie "career."

The moment his hope and optimism died.

Fucking brutal

Paulie's got the best zingers.

He felt his humongous nose.

I wish Tony said "HONK! HONK!" while doing it

reminder that tony should have killed chrissy in season 1 for buying medow and hunter shitty drugs.

Many who live deserve death and some who die deserve a full house
Can you give it to them?

This has to be the most disturbing murder of the whole show for me
youtu.be/0_zsCZLJ0vY

He would have if he found out it was him

Dont come back until you finish it then retard