Welp, Hollywood is gone

Welp, Hollywood is gone.

If Sup Forums could pick a new location for its successor, where would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0VCso0qs
youtube.com/watch?v=CCb4KlpDMSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when will a giant earthquake destroy greater LA and plummet it into a crime ridden wasteland?

is from the new Volcano sequel?

I’m scared guys :(

Texas, so that the only liberals in Hollywood are the ones who really give a damn about making movies.

We got the flames, just need the earthquake.

THIS IS WHAT BURNING DOWN HARVEY HAS GIVEN YOU, HOLLYWOOD. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK WITH A GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
>hollywood right now

frankly they all deserve it and I couldn't be happier about this

A bunch of roasted marshmallows, who cares

So God exists after all... I'll go back to church next Sunday.

Vancouver.

GOD IS MAD

MAD AT ALL THE CAPESHIT

Is this actually serious or a measly 100 dead amerifats tier?

it's f-fine

who do you think set the fire in the first place? He's probably up on mulholland with a jerry can as we speak.

The great harvesting has come

>City burning to the ground
>Honest, hardworking people not in the Hollywood bubble about to lose their homes and livelihoods
>This vacuous slit has to make it about that person she doesn't like to virtue signal

I hope the whole central Hollywood area and every major studio burns to the ground. It's been a long time coming for this den of rapists, murderers, drug pushers, pedophiles and degenerates.

Which Emmerich flick is this?

this is some balrog shit

Why are you giving attention to her when receiving attention is her job?

Damn son! Puts North Cyprus to shame.

Shitposting aside, how are they going to stop these fires? Surley they have some last resort solution.

good bye, you heathen, pedo assholes!

it isn't

>how are they going to stop these fires?
SHOULD they?

Nope. Just wait for it to burn itself out.

jesus. was Superman in town?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0VCso0qs

Let it rise.

You don't really stop a fire once it reaches a certain scale. Your only option is to wait for an earthquake to push the sea in to LA.

>Un's face when he no longer need to send nukes

>fried prince of bel-air

It’s burning an acre a second, user

Or push LA into the sea.

please dont move up north in california just all stay south

Lol Hollywood got btfo so many times this year

Cut their lifes into pieces.

Imagine all those animals burning alive in the woods

>be American
>shoot the fire to stop it

they'll bury it in a mountain of cocaine by tapping into hollywood's emergency reserves.

The middle of the fucking sun

I'm getting horny, hombre

Never forget our person of the year

>four women are equal to one person

taking away its fuel, but it's hard for bulldozers to get up to the mountains to push earth towards the path of the fire and take out the trees, which the fire uses as its fuel. and because of the strong winds the aeroplanes that are supposed to dump water on the fire can't fly, otherwise they'll crash with no survivors.

last resort will probably be military intervention where they start blowing shit up and bury the fire with earth.

Shoulda happened years ago.

is there anything more poetic than a bunch of soyboy-kike-AIDS spreading faggots roasting in nature's oven?

Better late than never.

Imagine LA when all the rich people die or flee it will literally be left to the animals of society.

A bunch of rich white ppl dude
And it's nowhere near the hollywood sign, I would've noticed that mountain on fire, seen smoke or something. It's north west of there, miles away.
It happens all the time, when it rains it's a nonstop cryfest too. I got an amber alert type warning telling me "severe winds are causing extreme fire danger" and to "Listen to authorities" Lmfao.

I hope that fire spreads and leaves those hills a smoldering bald mound of ash. Watching the news pander to them every time the weather changes gets really fucking old, whiny faggots

yeah, the rest of America going with em'.

Sounds like Chicago.

Comfy

So it's nothing?

what am I looking at

Where does it begin and where does it end? Are those embers in the sky?

>the police didn't close off the road

Those are flaming mountains

>tfw parents prepped to evacuate for norcal fires months ago
>legitimately scared I'd lose my childhood home
>head spinning with burden of dealing with home insurance, lost possessions, finding a place to live for months in the meantime
>not even my fucking house, and moved out years ago
There's a lot of shitty fucking faggots in LA, but I sure hope you non-shit faggots make it out okay

Isn't Hollywood already slowly moving to Georgia? A lot of shit seems to be made there now. Even though no one wants to live there full time because, well its the South.

burn it to the ground

Nothing at all. Just "news-copter" footage for tv ratings

plenty of studios in Atlanta yes and also in New Orleans. Also Shepperton, Pinewood, and Leavesden in England.

thanks user hopefully theirs not idiots that stay with there house like the flood and hurricane people

It seems to be mostly hitting the rich white and rural areas, when it should be burning down the insanely massive homeless encampments and the Mexican slums.

Our god is a cruel god.

Soo.. this is what happens when you let The Flame of Undun pass... Really makes you think

>tfw camarillo will stay safe

woah

in the city of fallen angels
Where the ocean meets the sand

Where the ocean meets the glass.

Never played that ps3 game, what is it?

Lost everything in Harvey here. All that shit you were worried about is a pain in the fucking dick to deal with. AT&T still is trying to charge me for water damaged direct TV routers. Insurance wants you to basically bury you in forms. And FEMA is a joke. I got the fuck out of that whole part of the country and an back in the comfy northeast just in time for winter

>insanely massive homeless encampments and the Mexican slums
I'm not so naive to think those don't exist, but I'm surprised that people in America don't do something about that.

Cheers user. I'm gonna go rewatch it now

Check'd for half the devil's fury

let's list them, shall we?

>one of the worst years for box office receipts.
>weinstein and the rest of the hollywood kikes going down for sexual assault and rape
>the dodgers lose the world series
>hollywood literally burning to the ground
>disney buying the ashes

>you will never eat the charred corpse of a Hollywood scumbag while the rest of his family watches in horror
life is suffering

Australian here, you got us beat this time I reckon.

Losing everything does give a sense of momentary clarity though. That’s a nice feeling.

iktf

China.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCb4KlpDMSY

The perfect film to watch to commemorate this occasion.

oh right, and i forgot

>hollywood's perpetual butthurt that trump keeps winning.

>When I grow up, I want to be a Fireman and help load the rich's boot with their goods.

I'm in Hollywood and literally nothing is happening.
>goyim think that the second holy land of Jews will ever be in danger
lmao

>not realising this event will directly cause problems in providing new scenes from TUSHY and BLACKED

Can't the rich do this shit themselves? I'm pretty sure they have hands and arms. There's probably people who actually need help those firemen could be attending to.

The giant trailer park known as Hollywood, Florida isn't the Hollywood we are talking about.

>It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.

I wish to canabalise these rich fucks.

how many loads were shared in Hollywood?

>this is what rural and suburban retards tell themselves
lmao it's sad how much you want your LARP fantasies to come true

fuck california, tbqh

Stay mad pleb. They're is a reason I have more money than you.

>They're is a reason
Obviously not intelligence.

Literally Sodom and Gamorrah. The Hollywood hills are burning.

>Literally Sodom and Gamorrah.

not american, but isnt california the only state that actually makes any taxes for the government? please explain

Is it so terribly surprising that people, not just the rich, buy shit they have no means of moving on their own?

I know a ton of people who own suitcases that they can't fucking lift if they filled it.

They are the biggest drain on taxes

Eerie