Pick your fighter

Timmy>Dexter>Ben 1000

Ben 10,000
He probably mastered Alien X

Ben mastered Alien X by the end of Omniverse.
Ben 10000 fused it with Atomix.

Ben. The faggot is a god

Ben. Not even a choice. Second place is Dexter if he has time to prepare and cobble some gadgets especially for the fight. If no prep time, Goku.
Adult Timmy doesn't have faeries. He loses to everybody.

Yeah but his fairies are looking out for him regardless and they have basically omnipotent powers so think of the genie from Aladdin but Aladdin doesn't know that the genie is helping him

>fused it with Atomix
Isn't that redundant?

Not really. Atomix is Ben's 2nd strongest alien, but he's literally a nuclear reactor and could suffer a meltdown or run out of energy if the fight lasts too long. Alien X has multiple personalities. Fuse them together and you get safe unlimited energy and no extra personalities holding you back. Or maybe the personalities just agree with JUSTICE.

Ben 10000 could probably beat the rest of those guys combined

I'm willing to bet arnold could beat up timmy

I wonder if Dex has ever had a genuine adult relationship with another human being aside from his sister and his arch-nemesis.

How do I unlock Bara Steven?

You have to cry in 100 episode battles

Game informer tricks

Here's my fighter.

>Including Goku
Yeah sure kid...

i thought Atomix was cramed there to make Alien X easier to control

Beat the game on normal with Finn without losing a life.

I thought this said, "Pick your father," when I first looked at it, saw Goku and Aang, and were like, "Nope."

Timmy is not his faeries.

Also fairies can't hurt or kill people if that's where you're going with this.

Combat wise Ben 10,000 is by far the most powerful on the list.

Oh look, Ben just destroyed the entire Dragonball franchise, including every version of the Omniking.

>not unlocking everyone
Pleb or are you one of anti clone faggots?

Keep telling yourself that pal

I accept your surrender. Too easy.

Goku could potentially win if he goes straight for the kill, it takes time to use the watch (no matter how small, a few seconds is a long time for light speed characters).

If Ben transforms though, he creams all of them.

Consider though all those times Goku didn't defeat an opponent instantly with a light-speed attack. He hasn't even abruptly burst into a light-speed attack to hit his opponent. The only one I can think of is Recoome.

>Pick your father
THAT would've been a more interesting choice. Ben 10k wins handily in a fight but he's a much worse father figure

>Evil danny

Aesthetic.

Dexter

Plus Goku would just wait for him to transform for the sake of seeing him at his full power

I have a feeling that if Goku asked Alien X Ben to fight Goku equally, Ben would comply. Ben actually doesn't use Alien X after gaining full control of it because that would be too easy. When he did use Alien X, it was just to play with the enemy.

What era goku are we talking about here though? Because that looks like goku before he even went super saiyan.

Could Alien X beat One Punch Meme?

Is alien X at the same level of zen oh sama?

Considering that even that Goku can blow up planets his force is more than considerable

>Ben uses the Omnitrix to turn into a Kryptonian
Checkmate

Adult Danny Phantom was insanely powerful, he was a planet killer, a time traveler, and a god slayer

Picking a father is a different choice. I think Arnold as first choice, with Danny and Jake competing for second place.

How would u fight a ghost? would ki blasts even work on ghosts

He's definitely powerful, but without bias I'd say he's behind Goku, Ben and (maybe) Aang(in no particular order).

>can't hurt Danny.
>send him to Phantom Zone
>Takes him all of 2 mins to return to earth

>obvious answer being Goku
Danny Phantom is perhaps the only one that could survive Goku, due to being a ghost; although Goku have fought spirits, angels, demons, and even gods.

However, regardless is Danny could survive Goku's attacks, he is just simply nowhere near the physical capability to actually harm Goku.

Alien X far exceeds him. By a lot.

Zen'oh has shown the following feats.

>Hovering
>Flight
>Teleportation
>Universal Destruction
He doesn't possess chronal awareness and there is an individual Zen'oh for every time-line.

Alien X is described as
>"Alien X is omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space with ease and at any level he wishes. Even his thoughts can become real."

Alien X is also a 4th wall breaker and can affect other franchises, as stated by CN officials saying that Celestial Sapients are to blame for any art style changes and story changes in their shows.

Alien X was also shown to be absolutely invulnerable to any harm what-so-ever except for the punches of another Celestial Sapient, and was completely unaffected by the universe blowing up, which he then fixed by willing the universe back together and gave himself a new jacket.

>Ben is using Super Saiya Blue Goku as a puppet
Can the other beat Blue Goku?

Danny could possess Goku or become intangible.

>However, regardless is Danny could survive Goku's attacks, he is just simply nowhere near the physical capability to actually harm Goku.
Goku was recently hurt by a bullet.

>only way to actually beat that mother fucker was to trap him
>even that isn't a complete nail in the coffin
Christ I wish Danny Phantom didn't end and we got round 2 against this beautiful asshole.

>Danny phases into Goku
>makes him break his own neck
>slips out

Goku was almost killed with a laser

Ben can BTFO Goku

>almost
Lets not kid ourselves, he was done. Also bitch nigga KO'd to a heart virus. I'm surprised your run of the mill cold hasn't taken him out.

Alien X looking A E S T H E T I C

But can it defeat the thought robot

Probabloy not, but the Thought Robot doesn't work that way. The Thought Robot was made to conclude a story against the ultimate villain.

Alien X definitely can't beat Mandrakk, though. The story of Ben 10 inspires no one.

>transforms into a saiyan
nothin personnel kid

Nah, Danny's only competition is Ben. Goku has no way to hurt Danny. And while Aang could probably hurt Danny, Aang would die from the ghost scream 100s of miles before reaching Dan

How strong is adult tigre? l didnĀ“t the original tigre use his power on one episode to bring himself and his family back from the dead

Where is that Danny Phantom from?

>Goku has no way to hurt Danny.
Goku has fought ghosts several times

Arnold probably would be the best choice there. Danny and Jake are the only other contenders. Every other choice would be complete shit.

dexter > gohan > avatar

When?

cry on microphone and say i love sucking cocks , i am a SJW and i love tumblr.

Omnitrix allows Ben to turn into the Apex of any species. Ben turns into a saiyan with all transformations unlocked.
Super Saiyan Blue Broly Ben

Why is Ben 10,000 so fucking hot?

dark dan doesn't count because it requires him fusing with plasmius, it's not his true adult form

I can defeat Alien X with my Backspace, I just choose to let him live for now. Enjoy life while you can, you son of a bitch.

That was when he was dead as well. He can't fight a ghost that exist on a different plain.

Goku never goes straight for the kill, even when someone really, really deserves it. Heck, if he found out that Ben could transform into any alien, he'd probably let, if not demand, him to a saiyan just for the thrill of it.

I haven't kept up with a number of these shows, could someone give me a quick run down as to why Jake Long, El Tigre, Finn, and fucking Arnold have any bearing in a fight against the planet busters and reality warpers in this list?

Goku. As an Adult, Goku is the only one listed who has a continuing story about himself. That means he has a greater amount of material written about him to draw on. And when it comes to a fight between fictitious characters always go with the person with more material.

grandpa gohan, for one

he's also physically interacted with King Kai even after the blue bug kicked the bucket

Needs Adult Marco.

Somehow get Steven's balls to drop, maybe getting somebody killed because of trying to be merciful or childish about a battle could trigger him to go Adult mode and tear some shit up.

I don't even watch SU so for all I know Steven already got somebody killed and it didn't cause his balls to drop

I wonder if one of Ben transformations is a Saiyan?