Literally the hypebeast of sushi

$349 for raw fish and rice. It's the same as buying Supreme, yeezy and iPhones.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I POSTED IT AGAIN XD

>do I fit in now guise? XD

>HURR WHY DO PEOPLE PAY FOR THINGS THEY WANT DURR
If there are people paying 4chin 20 bucks why can't people pay $350 for sushi

This is the punishment for people that dare to visit the shithole known as China

Once again you all take a mildly amusing little meme and you meme it to death. It's lost its humor. I'm with Jiro.

That guy has stephen king's nose (or lack of)

Im sorry this is the second time I posted a thread. Last time was days ago...

>Jiro
>China

>HURR DURRR WHY CAN'T I JUST THROW MY MONEY INTO THE STREET?!!??
You can, it just makes you a fucking retard.

The poor trigerred wagecuck cries yet again.

Please, old money isn't going to be eating at Jiro's meme restaurant and asking for photos with le sushi legend. That's purely for poor Americans who've saved up a lump of cash.

>Like Jiro cares
get you reservation buy some $400 sushi and leave Jiro literally could care less what you do

I loved sushi almost fifteen years ago when I eat it for the first time in a fancy japanese restaurant. It was tasty, but also cool and sofisticated. Nowadays, when I want to go to a place to feel that kind of attention or I want to invite somebody to something special, I still go to japanese resturant.

But when I just want to eat sushi because it tastes fucking good, I spend 15 bucks on ingredients and me and my gf prepare it ourselves and we eat it for two fucking days. And it is as fucking good as this motherfucker's, no matter how long does it takes to prepare for him

So what? As long as there's demand Jiro will still continue making sushi

>Stayed up all night for this
who /maxcomfy/ here?

Yeah, and retards will keep buying it. They're still fucking retards. What are you even trying to say you dumb faggot?

it was last night. i was here retard. i'm always here.

>visiting the zillion dollar raw fish restaurant is a financial misstep unless the gesture itself of throwing away money is a thrill to you because of how rich you are
great post i guess

Yeah I doubt it my man. You don't have perfect body temperature rice and room temperature fish, your fish is not the top of life world class fish, your octopus is not autisticly hand massaged for 3 hours just so your bite is that more tender, you don't know how to clump the rice up for the perfect textural bite, you don't days on preparing just the fucking seaweed, you don't prepare the fish in general for hours on end, you literally just put cold fish on hot rice my man.
Work on leveling up your autism first.

Jeero take so longg to mayk dah sooshi, dat means it speshull

Most of it is proper fish selection, which I highly doubt that user can afford or even obtain in his country

>You don't have perfect body temperature rice and room temperature fish
yeah, our sushi is 0.0000000000001 points less tasty because of that
>is not the top of life world class fish
when we have money and feel like it, we buy good fish, when we don't, we use whatever we want
> your octopus is not autisticly hand massaged for 3 hours just so your bite is that more tender
not a fan of octupus sushi, we don't make that
>you don't days on preparing just the fucking seaweed
It gets just perfect in 2 fucking minutes
>you don't prepare the fish in general for hours on end
What's to do in two hours with a raw fish once it is cut?
>you literally just put cold fish on hot rice my man
And it tastes great, and we enjoy it, and then we fuck and I spend the money in some other things that make us happier

Jeero's prizes are so hi bekuz he gets da magic good good fish

we have the best tuna here, we export to japan

Fool and his money are soon parted

sigh... pleb

Retard