This was painful to watch

This was painful to watch

Indeed it was.

>Cartoon headlined be BEEG and the rock's cousin.
>Expecting anything but the drizzling shits.

holy dang doodle darn man

So wheres Tom and Jerry meets the Wwe

what's the deal with WWE and Hanna-Barbera characters?

I just wanted more jetsons man.
>tfw

What you expect from Vince McMahon?

King Bigshow takes over the world single handedly.

At this point those people deserve to be enslaved if that's the best they can do...

That's a big disappointment

Why are there so many WWE Hanna-Barbera crossovers all of a sudden?

Probably hoping it will bring in more younger views to wrestling.

And renew interest in the classic characters. I mean, when was the last time we had Jetsons in a cartoon?

Reminder that Young Justice is in the same universe as the WWE/Scooby Doo crossover

>Mom hotter than the daughter
perfection

Charlotte's waist doesn't go in like that. She's a fridge.

>Charlotte
But it's Jane not Charlotte.

I'm finally watching it now. Is Alicia Fox just a recolored AJ Lee?

Scooby already crossed over with Batman

Isn't there a Scooby book by DC going on right now?

I bet in this universe John Cena is the leading rumor for Superman's true identity

There's a couple Scooby series right now. One is a team up series where the gang team up with DC Heroes and other HB characters.

I wonder who will be next

Braun Strowman should've been the big bad this movie

Why the Flintstones and Jetsons though?
Have they had any screen time at all in the last few decades? Or will wrestling be the only thing the young audience will be familiar with

>younger
Nobody born this century has any connection with Flintstones/Jetsons.

Vince knows them because they were popular in the 60s.

These are written way, way before they come out, and they use the characters and gimmicks of that exact time. Seth is getting his big face run now but he's heel in the Jetsons movie. Meanwhile Fox and the Usos are heel right now but face in the movie.

The first Scooby movie had a bunch of people as faces that were heel or just gone from the company by the time it came out. The Flintstones movie with Punk came out about a year after he left, and the second Scooby movie with the Rhodes family in it came out after Dusty died and Cody left WWE.