Was Schindler's List historically accurate?

Was Schindler's List historically accurate?

youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler's_Ark
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to Sup Forums with your conspiracy bullshit.

it's literally a video of auschwitz jews talking about their time at auschwitz

>survivor testimony doesn't mean shit
>except when their testimony pushes OUR agenda!

>t. jidf

I'm not disputing their testimony.

I'm disputing the conclusion that millions of people were not gassed at Birkenau. Which is what you are leading up to.

They were.

>Go back to Sup Forums with your conspiracy bullshit.
just look at these crazy Sup Forums tards

how can anyone NOT believe the holohoax?

You realize the holocaust requires a bigger conspiracy theory than holocaust denial, right?

How do you gas mllions of people at a camp that only has a few hundred thousand in it?

Dats some hollywood accounting.

Jews claim 900,000 kikes were gassed and cremated at Treblinka 2.

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp

Treblinka was open from July 23, 1942, to October 19, 1943.

900,000 x 3 hours for cremation = 2,700,000 hours spent cremating jews

That means 6,000 executions and cremations a day if running 24/7 without interruption.

>July 23, 1942, to October 19, 1943
that's just 10,800 hours...

They claim to have fit the 2.7 million hours of cremation that would be necessary into this time frame.

A body leaves behind 7 pounds of ash, the size of a shoe box.

900,000 x 7 pounds = 6,300,000 pounds or 3,150 tons

Roughly the size and weight of 40 Blue Whales

All buried in this tiny corner of the camp.

Never to be found again.

Were their crematoriums? Yep. Millions were interned in POW camps at various times. They were good-sized cities. It was a necessity.

Enough to cremate 6 gorzilllion in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.

Were jews treated for disease and delousing? Yep.

Were millions of jews "gassed" in some sort of overly complicated Rube Goldberg method of mass killing? Nope.

Did jews die? Yep. Especially towards the end of the war as there wasn't enough food and supplies to take care of the Germans themselves, much less jew POWs. Why do you think the allies found camps full of ALIVE albeit starving jews? And the dead jews found, dead due to starvation? GASSING DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE YOU SKINNY.

Did 6 million die? Nope. Again, basic math. 300,000-900,000 died in camps do to a combination of disease and starvation. There was NO multi-million scale organized gas chamber mass killing.

Is history written by the victors? Yep.

Has the holohoax been used to maintain jew control upon the world? Yep.

The truth abot the "holocaust":

youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

Idiots. Idiots. Idiots.

I know. Horrible isnt it. Im glad its over and Hitler is dead though.

It was real to me.

how do you explain the mountains of gold fillings then

>It was real to me.

>mountains of gold fillings
literally fake news

rings and other jewlery? yes

why do you think that is?

>millions gassed
>Survivors

Pick one

>Pick one

Idiot

Hello soyboy

Son of Saul was the only historically accurate deception of the holocaust camps

Schindler's Ark (released in America as Schindler's List) is a Booker Prize-winning historical fiction novel published in 1982 by Australian novelist Thomas Keneally
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler's_Ark
retard that does not know anything but what they are told

Why is everything you don't like Sup Forums? Grow the fuck up you worthless cunt. My great uncle was put in a camp in East Europe, and he died, from typhus, it's right there in the camp records, no gassing or shooting or brutality, just disease and hunger brought on by a serious lack of resources as Germany were losing the war and their supplies were naturally cut off. I'm interested in theories about the Holocaust because I'm Slavic and I hate Communists, I know they "discovered" some of the camps and so I don't trust their version of events. It's also well documented that the camps and the death toll figures have changed over the years, and that there have indeed been cases of frauds who have skimmed money off Germany for years. As all Europeans and our diaspora are repeatedly smashed over the head with the Holocaust narrative, as if we're all supposed to share the grief and guilt, I think we have a fucking right to check out everything with new technology and unbiased resources. instead of reacting like an aggressive chimpanzee who is going to have his banana taken away, try reading and trying to see different perspectives.

This. The Holocaust must never be questioned.

>Calling anybody else a soyboy while posting on this website.
You are so pathetic. Not all the raw meat in the world could change that, you sad nigger.

Fuck off to Sup Forums, you nigger

Schindler's List was about the successful exploitation of slave labor by a war opportunist businessman who only starts caring about the systematic murder of Jews after it starts affecting his production. It's quite well-made from a filmmaking aspect. I like The Pianist a little more though.

kys antisemite. denying the holocaust is unforgivable, you should be ashamed of how diseased your mind is for entertaining such evil thoughts

ASTUTE
S
T
U
T
E