*breathes in*

*breathes in*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsDwFGz0Okg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*breathes out*

are retards still saying the footage is CG?

>wanted to learn about sea life
>turns into a plastic waste PSA

The little fish pretending to be a female for mating purposes?

I swear ive seen this before? on blue planet 1

>The little fish pretending to be a female for mating purposes?
That's where I dropped the show.

I ain't watching transsexual garbage unironically

they do this all the time with BBC nature docs though, usually just about climate change
plus you have to admit the plastic situation in the oceans is pretty fucked up

>oh man I love watching nature documentaries but I hate all the whining about what's killing the creatures within them
simple fuck

>feel guilty for watching a program in your free time before you head to your second job while we sail and fly around the world with tons of expensive equipment you carbon producing scum

This. If I wanted to watch why everything sucks I would just go to Sup Forums - Television and Film

Give me more brapping dolphins

>hardly any people in blue planet
>gets popular
>all of a sudden all these fucking faggot scientists want to be on the documentary.
waste of space fucks.

A bloo bloo, theres nothing I can do about it.

If you care about plastic so much why haven’t you gone ocean cleaning then?

brown paper bag masterrace

See? You already feel guilty that you have to lash out at people calling your bitch asses out.

*opens mouth wide*

HERE COMES THE SPERM WHALE!

I seriously laugh at how you English cucks unironically call a whale Sperm, jesuschrist you anglos are retarded

*saves popular music*

my life is a fucking toilet already i dont need any more shit in my fucking life holy fuck

he says typing in their language and spelling jesus christ as one word

You’re being the moral fag here, what have you done for the ocean?

No, but every sound is fake

>Want to learn about sea life
>N-no actually not that part about sea life!

Doesn't everyone who speaks English call that whale a sperm whale? I'm an Amerimutt and I call it that.

I did meant everyone that speaks English.

The master race language, aka: the European one, don't call it Sperm Whale, because scientists actually thought of the children first and named it something else.

Go check out how the Sperm Whale is called in German, Italian, Portuguese, French, and Spanish.

protip: At no point semen is mentioned

Was the song actually used in any of the episodes? I only heard it in the trailer.

>the european language

>he thinks the UK is European after Brexit
Made me laugh.

You sound beyond retarded

Soon™

i just watched it... some scenes where there are 100X times more animals than you expect...CG

they are using real footage but alot of copy an pasting is going on

also alot of the bait fish are CG... i can tell from the pixels

I’m not saying that, i’m saying it’s dumb to say europe has a language. Funnily enough if it did it would be english since it’s the most spoken language in europe with or without the UK

provide screenshots (webms if possible) of scenes you think were CG

you are being literally retarded

the first episode does have cgi, those panthom rays were CGI

Yeah, English is used as a lingua franca in many European countries.

Nope, BBC Earth on twitter said they record the sounds.

Fecking shit. Thats another to add onto my list to buy.

Hyperbole much.

>more animals than you expect

So anything you don't expect is CG?

100 years from now they won't be able to make these documentaries because of people like you

any sound from any shot at distance in any given nature documentary is most likely added in post production
unless they have a bunch of microphones right where the action is that they're filming, it's impossible to get the audio in a way that's usable for airing
the sound engineers might use audio from the actual recordings to find out what the things filmed are supposed to sound like, but what ends up being played as audio over the episode is done in a studio in post production

Which was the best biome and why was it cities?

just saw coast... alot of the fish the seals are chasing in the water are CG... they are a jittery mess

also few of the arial drone shots of a 10km coastline of seals is fake...

wish i could screen cap but tired + bottle of wine i am about to pass out ,,, sorry bruhs

ah yes, another MUH CGI poster failing to provide any proof of their claims
also stop saying 'alot'
that's not a word

the classic "I'm le drunk because I have no self control so I'm passing out right now lol! BYE!" response

Kill yourself you fucking inbred

Reddit spacing fag

Fucking Sherlock Holmes has graced us with his presence here. No shit, it doesn't mean the sound is fake.

that's exactly what it means though, it means the sound isn't the actual sound of what was being filmed, it's just those sounds (or what the sound engineers think it sounds like) recreated in a studio

if that doesn't fit your definition of fake then i dont know what fake means to you

The plastic and acidification situation is probably a more severe problem than the climate change issue.
>Mfw I'm listening to Don't Go Near the Water just by chance.

Disney used to make up shit. People still use Lemmings as an example of sheepish people who would follow their own kind off a cliff when in reality Disney was chasing them off. I'm not saying I belive the CGI poster but it isn't that far-fetched. I must add that the underwater snakes one looked fake as fuck.

All criticism aside, can someone tell me how good this looks on your 4K HDR TV? I'm thinking about buying it as a gift.

The Sally Lightfoot crabs were fucking awesome. Just a little disappointed we didn't get a full polar seas episode, seems like the just spread that footage around a few of the other episodes.

drones are one of the best things to happen to nature documentaries in the past years

Fucking great. Top tier gift.

do you even know where you are?

> i was being ironic

ayuh, ah unnerstan down Alabamy way they don't call it no sperm whale, no sir, they call it a fishy biggun.

i piss into it every day.

Triggered

I have also seen this before?

i kept expecting him to say "IT'S A BUG PLANET. AN UGLY PLANET"

won't be out until january

>mfw watching the Deep on BPII

The Hunt is the best Attenborough doc.

But it shows I can get it on Amazon right now... I'm confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsDwFGz0Okg

>sperm whale clicks can blow out your ear drums easily
>could vibrate a human body to death

wtf mang

The normal Blu-Ray has been out for a while. 4K HDR version (which you definitely want to get if you have the setup) will be out in January.

It's called spermhval (literally sperm whale) in Norwegian

>I have also seen this before?
non-country :^)

NO I DONNNNNN'T HAVE A GUNNNNN

Doesn't even work, dude

Plastic waste is now a significant aspect of sea life you stupid fuck.

It shows I can get it in 4K and have it shipped to me in 2 days. Hmm.. and it shows it's the 4K and not the Blu-ray. I'm still confused. Did some countries get it early?

It's literally just whining for the sake of whining, though. Want less plastic in the oceans? Invent a viable alternative that costs the same amount.

Want less fossil fuel use and greenhouse gases? Invent a viable "green" solution for power needs. Instead of crying about people doing "bad" things, promote alternatives.

The reality is that there are no alternatives, and oceanic pollution isn't going away any time this century. Save the 10 seconds of preaching and show us some more cute pictures of turtles before they're all fucking dead, instead.

>you can't bring attention to huge problems unless you already have a solution ready

That's correct. Why even bring attention to bad shit when there is no solution? Do you just want people to feel powerless? That's no fun.

Instead you could show some more meme animals, that's what people that watch this meme show want to see

There's nothing to bring attention to. Everybody already knows this shit, the basic reality is that people don't care. Nobody wants to add 10 cents to the cost of every product. You can cry all you want about the suffering of animals, but vegetarians are never going to make a significant impact in the profits of meat industries. If the show was at least panhandling for some bullshit charity that sends somalians out to fish plastic bottles out of the ocean with nets, I could understand the pointless dialogue.

But they're not, no solutions are being proposed, just pointless "boo hoo" sympathy baiting. For all the whining about climate change, what's actually being done? A few pointless laws to make businesses waste some money planting trees. Laughable tariffs that exist solely so governments can pretend they're doing "something" when in reality they're in the pocket of the companies causing oil spills and dumping garbage at sea.

This shit is virtue signalling at best, and all it does is weaken the product with mediocre platitudes.

>t.brainlet who doesn't know how to share the planet

>significant
Oceans are fucking enormous. I doubt humanity would make an impact even if fucking up the sea was its prime goal. Sea life will sooner adapt to plastic and make it just another part of its ecosystem.

Nope.

>invent viable alternative
>plastic company lobbyists work to limit its use, delay its release or make it outright illegal
>seems absurd but passes, since money speaks louder than reason

what now?