Let's play doctor.

FORGOTTEN ABOUT HER ALREADY JACK?

>He will never return to the past and meet her again
IT'S NOT FAIR

>LET GO OF MY ARMS!
>Quit stepping on my crotch!

>Some dumb onion haired bitch who wanted to kill the man will win Jack's ass
That jackass
Isn't she 18 and he's technically over 50?

it isnt

He's been in his 20's for 50 years because of Aku's magic.

like Aang?

Yep.

>Genndy so butthurt his last show got iced that he just reused the female lead's character design.

>Young Jack speaking

It's not a mark against him. I think it was a cultural thing. Japan's always been a high-context culture when it comes to conversation.

Scotsman better have a shitload of grandchildren

>Jack could have had this life
>Jack could have saved them
>It didn't have to end like this

IT'S NOT FAIR

They both look like onions

> I'm fucking royalty.

He's 75 or older.

He's about 3000-ish years old actually

>No, I'm fucking royalty. You're just royalty.

LEWD

>implying this isn't endgame when he gets back to the past

>Hahaha, remember that time you tried to bully me and I beat up you and all six of your sisters on my own? Hahaha!
What a strange episode, I guess violence was the answer.

>implying Aku won't have "taken her innocence"

>NOW THAT THE FOOLISH SAMURAI HAS ADOPTED MY CHILDREN, I NO LONGER NEED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT.

I want a cartoon about Single Dad Jack.

FUCK YOU FUCKING SAMURAI SCUM FUCK I FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SAMURAI I WILL KILL YOU DEAD FUCK YOU FUCK YOU SAMURAI

Was it autism?

>Raising someone else's children
Gotta get back, back to the tumblr....Samurai Cuck!

If raising a child out of the goodness of your heart makes you a cuck, then I don't think it counts as an insult anymore.

>jack will never be happy
>even if he gets with Ashi ghost jack will cuck him
> "PATHETIC LITTLE CUNT!"

Might as well have been, lord knows she never got any proper socializing. Also she doesn't know how to handle failure.

Will he still bother him if he'll have someone to talk to.

I actually can see this happening; Aku doesn't seem to know about the Daugthers and it's a perfect punchline to a joke if Jack was trying to convince her to turn on Aku and he's just like "I don't even know this kid"

Don't worry user, now jack can have this life in our fanworks, which all look like shit and will make everyone who watches them want to kill themselves.

But yet, they'll still exist.

>Jack is a playboy
>but can't trust any grill because she may secretly be aku in disguise

being Jack is suffering

No she was just ovulating and she need to get knock out

Would be a nice little romp for like 5-6 episodes, I would think.

LAYERS

>Jack
>playboy

He's autistic as fuck with women, they just float to him because he's good looking and literally perfect at everything

this is why she's my favorite

A few years ago, the epithome of alphaness was to steal someone's wife and even end up having even their kids call you dad.

Nowadays, that make you the worst beta.

Go figure...

Can you imagine her dirty talk as she's climaxing?

I would try not to, because of regardless of that gap and hips, you don't stick your dick in crazy. Specially not murderous crazy. I got a scar on my back to remind me that.

I think that the girl is the trainer with the red mask.
SCREENCAP THIS!

Wut? She lived 3000 years in the past.

Are you sure?

>he doesn't recognise tsundere
Im not sure if I should feel bad for you, or recommend you leave before it's too late

>implying most tsundere girls don't fit in the spectrum

Scotman's wife is EXTRA THICC

They do? Every one there was was literal trap that wasn't really interested in him.

I don't know what I'll do if we end up seeing pregnant Ashi.

That's true.

No you fucking retards, not like Aang. Aang was born 112 years ago but is actually 12. Jack looks like he's in his 20s but is actually in his 70s.

SHE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MONKEY

That's what I've been saying: women go for looks first and foremost, the autism meme is just that, a meme.

You've forgotten your purpose!

He's royalty. He can have as many mistresses as he wants.

Is Jack an anime protagonist???

It's a matter of how you approach it.

Alpha - You become the new patriarch of the family, to the point where even the kids recognize you as their REAL dad.

Beta - You consistently fail to or avoid trying to become the patriarch of the family, the biodad is still a major part of your wife and their kids' lives.

>Not yet, you aren't.
>...but you will

>A few years ago
i dont remember that ever being a thing

So how was your cultural exchange program with /ck/?

Link to newest episode?

It was whatever.
I browse both boards, so everything was kind of mediocre for me.

It was fun until the tragedy of last night. After that it became a haven for catchphrases.

It doesn't matter how old he is, based on the time period he's from he should've already been dead centuries ago. In fact, his whole mission will involve erasing her from existence anyway. To be Jack is to suffer....

So, we're all in agreement that Samurai Jack fans are cancer and are shitting up this board then?
Good.
Mods should confine them to a general and be done with it

Mods have killed the general.

mods doing something right for once

Damn it I missed the show. Are there any links for it online?

Nope. Everyone that does that shit just went to bed.

Funny how it takes uploaders so long, when all they're doing is uploading a very low quality rip. Should take no more than a few minutes.

user, I.....

It skipped this week. It won't be until next.

Bitch thats my gimmick

OH, IT'S FREE?

you don't remember those old shows or stories where the wife divorces the husband for a richer man and the kids starting to call the loaded step father dad to add insult to the injury. I remember that shit being a thing in the 80s and 90s.

So?

He's been trained all his life to kill Aku

I thought the assassins were originally from Jack's father's empire b/c that was the first place Aku conquered so the cult would hold special significance of that place but I heard that Aku completely destroyed the place as well?

JACKS WAIFU IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

I'm still fucking mad about SBT being cancelled.