>don´t act like a couple at all
>don´t kiss or even act romantic
> not evenhand holding

what happened? did connie friendzone steven? was just a phase? i don´t get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're still kids.

They've fused, which is probably more intimate than anything you can do with someone else.

still not a excuse since early episode focused on steven trying to confess to connie

Steven is based on Rebecca's gay brother, so we're just waiting for the episode where he realizes he only likes Connie as a friend.

They're the type of couple where when they're in their late teens people are going to ask if they're dating. Then they'll just shrug, and say they guess so.

Because pic related is endgame now

Steven Sugar is gay?

No they didn't.

Aside from Bubble Buddies which was more just Steven wanting to get to know her. Why would you confess to someone you just met?

Steven probably isn't aware of what his feelings really are for Connie. It's hard to understand when you're young.

After the first Stevonnie they pretty much knew what was in each other's hearts so they don't need to tiptoe around romance anymore. Plus, you know, they're kids so no puberty. Now they're like an old married couple: intimate on a level beyond what outsiders can perceive, yet completely sexless.

Connie is 12, going on 13. Steven is 14.

Of course there's puberty.

Well, at least on Connie's end. Steven's weird aging makes it seem as if he may have not hit puberty yet.

Brilliant.

steven is 14

But not mentally because of his weird aging, which is dumb. His mental age should be fucking 50 with all the shit he has to deal with.

WHEN THE GEMS BUILT A VERY STRANGE MACHINE

it's cause every time they've come close to kissing or otherwise doing something that would let them make the leap from just friends to being a couple, something magic related gets in the way(this has happened at least 4 or 5 times by now, including the episode in your attached pic)

I'd be really surprised if we don't see them kiss by the end of the show though

>Plus, you know, they're kids so no puberty.
not really, Steven's 14(even if he's physically 8 in most regards right now), and Connie's almost 13, one will probably be getting hit hard by puberty once their magic quits keeping their body in stasis, and the other should already be going through puberty's effects(do remember that girls start it earlier than guys)

but you are right that they do have an intimacy beyond what most humans can experience

>almost kissed on indirect kiss.
>they handholding a lot, it's just that Steven likes to hold hands with everyone.
>Steven refers to Connie as "my Connie " on several episodes.
>they fuse(Steven first fusion), and yet they feel like it's better to be together as two beings than one, this BTFO garnet.

Steven it's so fucking autistic to see connie curry it's ready to be tasted.

STOP MAKING SU THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

>it's cause every time they've come close to kissing or otherwise doing something that would let them make the leap from just friends to being a couple, something magic related gets in the way(this has happened at least 4 or 5 times by now, including the episode in your attached pic)
Name 3 examples. OP pic doesn't count.

No, she just took his name.
On the credits Some guy last name its Demayo, that's where Greg real last name comes from.

>they fuse(Steven first fusion), and yet they feel like it's better to be together as two beings than one, this BTFO garnet.

Yeah, this I don't like. I'd rather they just prefer to do it sparingly to keep it special. This better get corrected.

>not even hand holding
Are you fucking dense? They've held hands in nearly every episode they've been together in.

I keep hearing that

What a load of crap

He also fused with Amethyst and he doesn't have that kind of relation with her

The truth is his romance with Connie, like everything else in this show, its implied, they're boyfriend and girldfriend but if someone asks they can say yes or no with no restrictions, we know Steven likes Connie and that Connie likes him back but they could totally still be just be awkward friends

Its yer ANOTHER case of the show having its cake and eat it too

Can you blame her? He's an ugly fat turd.

>beach hunk
>clearly just tall and really fat

>getting mad at Sup Forums discussing cartoons

you might as well make another samurai jack thread.

>the dialogue when he outright acknowledges he wants to marry Connie in Steven's Birthday
>Ronaldo calling her Steven's GF
I'll agree they pretty much never acknowledge it anymore though

That's what Tumblr thinks is a hunk.

Jesus fuck that Cobra's flying low

if you want to discuss it so bad then do it in trash where the cartoon's general is

They'll never commit, ever since Connie stopped being the lonely nerdy girl who's fascinated by magic, and has become the badass warrior who never does anything because they really want to keep her a side character; her romance with Steven is all she has left going for her.

That's the joke.

Because she is his beard.

>The truth is his romance with Connie, like everything else in this show, its implied, they're boyfriend and girldfriend but if someone asks they can say yes or no with no restrictions, we know Steven likes Connie and that Connie likes him back but they could totally still be just be awkward friends
I kinda figure it's partially that, but also that while they do know how each other feels, they haven't had a chance to actually discuss it and make it official

nah most of that gut is probably muscle, look up what a powerlifter looks like, most of them are relatively "fat" when compared to a bodybuilder(who starve and dehydrate themselves to get that ultra-chiseled look), especially when off-season

This is actually true, Muscleman and Wario being ratchet notable examples of this.

>and make it official

Just fucking kiss her, you fag!

They probably have wonderful threesomes

That would crush the shippers of every other pairing. It's less troublesome this way.

Literally who ships Steven or Connie with anyone else except weird pedos?

Steven/Connie shippers aren't weird pedos user, they are regular pedos.

The weird pedos ship Steven and Peedee.

For a second there, I thought connie grew a man beard.

They've been friends for over a year with plenty of time alone. The writers are probably don't have anything planned for them being a real couple. Which is probably while they're saving it for the finale.

Am I the only one here who thinks 12 is too young for a romantic relationship? Their friendship is fine for the time being. They can deal with romance later.

Would that mean he'd be the Danny Devito looking motherfucker he briefly was in So Many Birthdays?

Steven already has a gal, her name is Tawna Bunnygem, biological daughter of Space Ghost.

Have Devito voice him and that might just be enough to save the show.

Don't know of any other Connie ships, but there are plenty of other Steven like this one.

I just watched recent episodes and see Peridot is smaller that Steve

Did you date anyone when you were 14?

Yes. They kind of retconned the whole concept though.

>on some episode Greg ask Steven if he lost his innocence.
It's over, Connie and Steven are doing the kissing and hugs offscreen.
Even if he hasn't traveled through connie's doors of chakra it mostly prove that there are more intimacy between them, and people are aware of it.

She's steadily shrinking under Earth's gravity. It will be too late to help her by the time they notice.

I agree, if time progresses like it has been then maybe we could see something happen in a season or two. They should keep teasing it though

Yes, this is a common issue constantly brought up here, but it's not bad if you don't think about it and just enjoy what you're watching. That said, let's try to keep the discussion away from that before people start complaining about it for the umpteenth time.

Why are there like 6 different SU threads? What happened to /sug/?

Did you date someone then?
Did you date someone 10 years later?
i didn't

You misread my post. I was suggesting that weird pedos ship other Steven pairings. Steven and Connie are both kids, but there aren't any other important kid characters to ship either of them with.

I mean, if people want to ship Steven or Connie with adults or rocks that are thousands of years old then that's fine with me but I doubt Rebecca Sugar is going to want to support that. So in that regard there's not really any reason to leave Steven/Connie ambiguous.

Rebecca stated that he won't look like that or any of those stages he went through when he grows up, he just looked like how he felt at the moment.

Connie sees Steven as a real life fantasy character like the ones she reads about in her books. She doesn't truly love him, she just loves what he can provide for her: magical adventures.

no but I knew people who did

/trash/ed

>The weird pedos ship Steven and Peedee.
is it weird that while I definitely don't like Steven/Peedee as a ship, the idea of a Steven/Connie/Peedee(or Stevonnie/Peedee) OT3 is one I'm actually rather okay with?

>Steven already has a gal, her name is Tawna Bunnygem, biological daughter of Space Ghost.
wut

>Would that mean he'd be the Danny Devito looking motherfucker he briefly was in So Many Birthdays?
nope it's been confirmed that the Aged-Up Stevens in So Many Birthdays only looked like that in correlation with Steven's emotional state, and not necessarily what he'll look like when he naturally reaches those ages

Another leak happened

Actually, Rebecca has this admittedly kind of cool stance on the topic of shipping by saying she supports all of the ships people make.

>she says she will be there for him even if he doesn't have powers.
>he got powers
>WOW what a fucking superficial bitch.

Yeah, I dated a girl who was a year younger. If she were Indian and I were short and fat it would've been the same

>lets ignore the shitty animation, and just keep talking about how great the animation is
No.

>spoiler
Yes, it is weird.

Wow that's impressive. I figured she'd be the type who wouldn't approve of 'problematic' ships.

It's not something you notice unless it's pointed out to you or you actually try looking for it. It's not actually that bad.

>What is the entire Connie plot of Indirect Kiss

that could be avoided if you would stick to your general and stop making SU threads on Sup Forums retard

I haven't dated anyone at 23

it's the only general that's banned when its show isn't airing, because containment or some other bullshit excuse

anyway go look in the /trash/ if you're that desperate for it.

thumbnail looks like Connie has a five o'clock shadow.

sufags are spamming threads because they don't want to go to trash

>implying I use the general or make SU threads

No, I'm just sick of others posting that one picture of Steven's height in different episodes and making another thread about it.
You know the picture.

I believe the one mod who enforces it believe SU is the new MLP or some such

Good.
youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q

>don´t act like a couple at all
How would you know, you virgin?
I bet you haven't even held a girl's hand.

I can't unsee it now.

fpbp

I still think they should have kept her with glasses.

Surprised nobody on tumblr found this "ableist"

I found more offensive she wearing glasses she didn't needed.
I hate that kind of people.

>only
there are several generals that are banned when the show isn't airing

the star wars general is only around because star wars is way bigger than steven universe

I don't think it's necessarily pedophilia to ship the two, especially when the show is putting them together on its own. Or, at the very least, entertains the possibility.

I can't speak for others but when I see young love in these shows it doesn't hook me because I want to see kids doing it, it is intoxicating because it's a vicarious image of what I've never had and have become too old to ever experience.

Being on Sup Forums, I'm certain I am not alone in this.

They need to fire some storyboard artists and hire some new ones.

My little brother is 13 and he alright have a girlfriend. I'm 19 and never dated once

Yeah dude. I saw Steven Sugar at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Then we had gay sex.

Too bad.
When the show is on hiatus they need to go to trash.

the last episode connie appeared in she was sleeping in his bed and wearing his clothes

it would be better if they could off themselves

>Yeah, this I don't like. I'd rather they just prefer to do it sparingly to keep it special

You just described everything that went wrong with the show. Everything that WAS special, or actually made me care about the characters was pushed so hard, again and again until I just couldn't give a shit about it anymore.

We still doing this "Why are people posting cartoons on the cartoon board" bullshit?

This show is complete cancer.

which is better?
Homestuck treatment (Only one thread at a time, if multiples threads appear they will be deleted.)
/VP/ treatment (Have their own broad but is aloud to post their content on other broads)
/MLP/ treatment (They have their own broad but they can't post their content on other broads, beside /trash/)
Ban

This is the endgame