Got back from the screening at Wondercon. Did anyone else here see it too?

Got back from the screening at Wondercon. Did anyone else here see it too?

I thought it was pretty good and entertaining. A lot of sex jokes too which kinda caught me off guard.
I never actually read the judas contract so i cant really comment on how close it follows it but the people i was with said it was a fairly decent adaptation.

Was it lewder than the last one?

How was Miguel Ferrer (RIP) as Slade?

>I never actually read the judas contract so i cant really comment on how close it follows it
Well, like half the team in this didn't exist yet when the Judas Contract came out, so I'm going to guess not very closely.

unfortunately there were no lewd scenes like that.
but starfire unintentionally makes a joke about nightwings premature ejaculation problems.

pretty damn good. He had some pretty good one liners that added some humor to his character. mostly towards damien. Fucking hate that kid. glad slade kicked his ass.

Unless i just missed it but I noticed there wasnt an "in memory" thing for Miguel Ferrer during the credits.
Though im sure its added on the actual retail release.

>He had some pretty good one liners that added some humor to his character. mostly towards damien.
I haven't been keeping up with this movie, but I thought it was primarily a flashback to when Dick was in the Titans?

the movie starts with a flashback with that. then it jumps back to the present. They mention dick not being part of the titans for a while but then he comes back.

Oh. Well then.
DCAMU reboot/Rebirth when?

>so I'm going to guess not very closely.

yeah, i was told some of the characters were switched around. they did show wondergirl at the end
but i guess some of the plot points from the comic are still there.
They kept in the sexual tension between slade and terra, which i was told was in the comic though im sure the comic delve into it deeper.

also, i guess i should kinda take back the "no lewed" scene comment because there kinda was one with terra and slade. slade didnt really do anything though

So no pic related then?

are you telling me Slade is drilling Terra after every scene every scene.

okay serious stuff. I have to know, on the scale of 1-10 how cheesy does Brother Blood look? does the movie set up the Ravenger stuff that came before Judas, how well does Hive work, and do they do a good job making Terra look like a complete bitch.

Did Deathstroke fuck Terra?

nope. unfortunately he turns terra down every time.

you know what? Brother Blood wasnt really in the movie all that much. i guess at first he just looked like a standard cult leader. nothing really too amazing.
but then when he gets some of the titans powers, he literally looks like kevin 11 from ben 10. so with that, i will give him an 11 in the cheese factor.

>does the movie set up the Ravenger stuff that came before Judas, how well does Hive work,

like i mentioned, i didnt really read the comics but the movie did have a after credit scene which I was told it had something to do with jericho?
Unless i missed some references or something but hive wasnt in the movie. It was mostly just brother blood, his followers and slade.

>and do they do a good job making Terra look like a complete bitch.
again, cant comment how she was in the comic but she was pretty bitchy towards the titans at times. she, of course would work with them in fights but after that she would just comment on how she thought everyone was annoying. Saying stuff like starfire is too happy all the time and how beast boy is an annoying little shit for trying to hit on her so many times.

sorry, i know im not really much help answering those questions.

I only have two questions and it's all I care about.

Is Raven in it and did they fuck her up again?

I've heard we see Jaime's family in this. How much are they in it and why? Do we see Milagro, Brenda, and Paco?

yeah shes in it and SHE BARELY HAD ANY SCREEN TIME!!

yeah you see his family but briefly. First time was through a web cam because his family was just checking up on him and it was his sisters birthday.
then the other time is when they meet up face to face, but again, just briefly. That scene was just to show that his dad isnt scared of his son for having an alien on his back.

Were there more DamianXRaven moments?

GOD DAMN IT FUCKING DC I HATE YOU

Well, at least that leaves less time to screw her up.

Like that last shitshow with worst Robin

>nightwings premature ejaculation problems
Dropped

She gives damian a dog to cheer him up but thats about it, mostly because of what i said in my last post under the spoiler tag.

What are all the sex jokes?

She acted fine in the last movie, unless your definition of screwing her up is having her have a positive interaction with a male character that isn't your self-insert.

Her acting was fucking shit and her "romance" with Damien is terrible.

No one should have a positive interaction with Damian. He's pure shit.

Her acting was on par with Tara's minus the sexy gravel voice.

damian is shit, though, they should have replaced him with an awesome character like jason todd, or even tim drake

Did Terra get killed off?

Was the movie better or worst than the previous ones?

>Did Terra get killed off?
Obviously
>Was the movie better or worst than the previous ones?
The best part was the first five minutes with the original Titans. No cringey K-pop sequence in this one so its a step up. As far as adaptations go its probably the closest one to the comics but man there's a reason why the TV series opted to change it because everything in regards to Brother Blood in this movie is really fucking stupid.

If Blood's machine allows him to absorb his victims' powers why did he kidnap Jaime? His powers come from technology and aren't genetic.

That was the movie's flub

Did this happen?

probably

source?

justice league vs teen titans

>Slade kicked Damian's ass.
Okay, I'm sold.