The vast majority of this show is fantastic, we're not comparing to other shows, on its own merits it was a wild ride...

The vast majority of this show is fantastic, we're not comparing to other shows, on its own merits it was a wild ride, despite the end maybe feeling ever so slighty try hard, its still one of the best series put to screen.

Breaking Bad

it's fucking shit, I watched it as it was coming out live and by the third season his wife and pet retard made me want to pull my hair out. Meanwhile you had all these faggots praising Cranston because hurr durr Malcom in Middle look at his range of acting hurr durr

your supposed to feel that way, why do you think he turned to crime? he got away from his awful family, was able to exercise his power and authority without his ball snipping wife around and still was able to convince himself he was doing it for their benefit and so not an asshole for running out on them

Just marathoned this. What did I think of it?

could have taken care of that in two episodes as opposed to three seasons. Do you have any idea what it's like to wait all week just to listen to Skylar say "hurr durr where is he going? what is he doing?' like 15 times and Walt jr. just stuttering the fuck out every 5 minutes?

the days before streaming were dark indeed

Breaking Bad is objectively the greatest show ever made.
Objectively.
It's above all criticism. Any flaw contrarians point out are just TV shows shenanigans or just pure personal preferences.

>greatest show ever made

funny enough there is a breaking bad movie edit out in the torrents or streams
compressed to a sizeable 2 hour watch without all the unecessary bullshit with skylar and shit

"breaking bad: the movie"
literally just saw it on Gostream
have fun anyone whos interested

>Having to condense a five season series into 2 hours because of your piss poor attention span

attention span revolving around skylars baby mama drama
damn you sure showed me faggot

I actually find Better Call Saul to be better than BB. I wasn't that impressed with BB when I watched it. I get that the idea was to have the good guy become the bad guy by the end of the show, but to me Walt was a nut from episode 1. Hell, by the end of the (short) first season he's already blowing people up and freaking out over everything. I will say though that Ozymandias is one of the greatest hours of TV I've seen. Too bad the show only got great by the second to last episode.

i didnt realize how redd1t the show was until coming here

>Breaking Bad is objectively the greatest show ever made.
>Objectively.
It's not even the best show set in its own universe

What's so bad about Breaking Bad that Sup Forums hates it?
Being contrarian just for the sake of it is the cringiest shit ever

>watching TV shows because you can't handle a feature length film
DER HAZENT BEEN A SPOGGEN WURD IN OVER FIPTEEN MINITS

Repetitive annoying Skylar episodes. It's really not all that crazy, it's like an HBO show for tv so it was like babbies first adult tv show for normies. Not to mention everybody sperged out about Cranston just because Malcom in middle cooking meth now hurr durr xD greatest actor ever. Oh yeah? Fuck what has he been in ever?

Threadly reminder that Breaking Bad should've ended when Tuco died.

Tuco-Benidicto-Juan-Ramierez-Pacifico