OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Yep. Looks like shit. I especially like the way Iron Negro "hovers" with no downward thrust vector. For 500 million, you'd think they could afford a physics consultant. I know it's capeshit, but that doesn't mean it has to be an insult to intelligence.

Is that real? Looks like a fan film.

Looks VERY fun

SEETHING:the thread

>women in the back because can't run fast
>"equal"

I wonder how many takes it took for the men to run at 1/2 speed while the women sprinted to make it look like they are all physical equals? This makes me so mad

You said it yourself: it's capeshit.

Don't overthink it.

It looks like shit, Mousecuck. Deal with it.

I hope Captain America manages to outrun that pack of feral nignogs chasing him down trying to infect him with aids and escape dindu land safely.

*inhales*

I'm sorry JL flopped and got buried under an awesome trailer, maybe try not to rush your warmed shit out the door next time, Snyderfag.
See you tomorrow when you make this very same thread criticizing a single screencap from a youtube trailer, you pathetic loser

What is the mental illness of mousecucks?

>all that sand

Still looks like shit. So does Homer Thanos. Why is Disney so afraid to let comics characters be comics characters?

is the mask of the dude on the right CGI'd on his face? look at how it moves compared to his body.

>movie has substandard cgi and special effects
>is never mentioned
Do critics not care or is it not important to the film?

It's not important when it's imagineers™ at the lever on the shit machine.

>Snyderfags
>wanting JL and WB to do well

how retarded are you?

As far as serious critics are concerned, having VFX-driven scenes already makes it irredeemable trash anyway.

Tell that to the TOP CRITICS at rotten tomatoes

LMAO

>climax of first movie was worthless aliens on scooters invading earth through just 1 portal
>climax of this movie is nigs fighting with spears in a field

why does marvel keep doing this? aren't these movies supposed to be epic?

Hulk looks retarded as fuck. What happened?

Why does black panther run so retarded?

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAINS OFF

Not even a slight jiggle in Hulk's muscles. They can't be that taut all the time. He looks like he's rendered using video game tech.

looks good ? don't get it where is the joke?

hair kino if anything

Actually you can tell Black Panther's run is slowed down which is why it looks iffy.

They were probably made to run separately and then digitally pasted them all together in that shot.

Black Panther was just faster than the other actors.

that's what epic looks like. Didn't you watch The Hobbit?

There are adults who actually watch this, LOL!

>Army of blacks led by a white man

this is extremely problematic, I'm literally shaking

>War Machine is still alive
Talk about a pointless character, should have died in Civil War.

>war machine still alive
Did you see him anywhere in the trailer? War Machine could be computer controlled for all we know.
>should have did in Civil War
Why? You can kill him with everyone else on Infinity War instead. More shock.
>that image
What the fuck? Is she really going to be Captain Marvel? She is a shit actress, the fuck are they doing.

She looks nothing like Captain Marvel either. Fuck her.

>Punished Cap
Please don't kill him off, Disney

Evans contract finish with the next Avengers movie.
Sorry user.