Itt: art styles you fucking despise

Itt: art styles you fucking despise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0k6Xwg_lhuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually really like the style of the show, but it's clear where they had to take cuts on the actual animation. What a shame.

never watched a single episode of this shit because of it's atrocious artstyle.

I don't care if it's the best cartoon ever made, it looks like shit

Finally someone else that gets it
Even as a kid I didn't like it, I watched it very occasionally when it was literally the only thing on, and trust me, you didn't miss out on much.
I am eternally that shit won over youtube.com/watch?v=0k6Xwg_lhuQ during that poll thing, Kitty Bobo would've been fucking GOAT and it's style was amazing

Can I despise you?

that waifu

only watched a single episode. show's okay.
art style is eye cancer.

Fucking ugly. You think the art style would get better through the years.

i didnt know it was possible to hate KND more than I already did

>You think the art style would get better through the years.
That's only if the artist puts in the effort to improve and better himself/herself. If they don't, nothing changes.

T.Furry

I'm not a furry but I would fuck Kitty Bobo's tight boypussy

He already has a honey.

Nah m8 I just love that hipster-coffee-shop style, and the voice acting was p good

Do you think the show would have continuously evolved alongside the march of technology? The first episode was about how KB thought he needed a cellphone to be cool.

Say the show ended up a long runner and continued well into 2007. How would the invention of the smartphone change the story?

this big heaping POS

Is this a stealth Bunnicula thread?

Really? I think it's pretty good.

ok Mr. Autism

I never watched a single episode of this.
So ugly, they all belong in the trash.

>le contrarianism

someone should be hanged for this

As much as I love EEnE, the characters are all hideous. Intentionally so, which is questionable.

I mean, it is pretty jarring to look at initially. Especially just their designs in a static environment. The waviness and constant off model animation in action is what makes them so appealing.

This picture makes them look like Psychonauts characters

>waviness and constant off model animation in action
Like the animators didn't even care or were drunk and/or stoned during production.

Fuck Jeph Jacques and Questionable Content

DE GUSTIBVS NON EST DISPVTANDVM!