What are some more films where rewatches become horrifying after knowing about what happened during filming...

What are some more films where rewatches become horrifying after knowing about what happened during filming? Pic related is still ridiculously disturbing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Okd4ISkI8mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Story? Google just mentions a dangerous stunt.

easy mode: Apocalypse now

slightly lesser known: Island of Dr.Moreau

any modern hollywood movie

Care to elaborate, you niggernoggers?

>Island of Dr.Moreau
what happened?

How about posting stories with the movies...

also had no idea that simpsons episode was a real refrence.

Apocalypse Now was just a cluster fuck of a production, that went way over budget and drove the drugged out cast mad. There's a very good documentary about it.

Justice League

How would that make watching the movie horrifying? Are you a banker or something?

I'm not the guy who mentioned it, I don't consider it horrifying. To be honest, spending millions on pyrotechnics while tripping in the jungle would be something I'd enjoy.

this mostly
Sheen was actually drunk in the hotel room meltdown and sliced open his hand punching the mirror that's his real blood all over the set.
Caused some delay waiting for the hand to heal.
Usual Brando shenanigans with bonus Dennis Hopper high as fuck ad-libbing lines.
Storms wrecking sets, Philippine army taking back it's helis to fight guerillas, at least thats the story they gave.

Island has the Director getting fired and sneaking back on set as an extra in beastman costume, more Brando zaniness, Faruza Balk literally trying to escape and getting found and taken back to the shoot.

What a shitty thread.

You're a shitty thread.

Welcome home.

Don't forget Sheen having a heart attack and crawling to a taxi to get to the hospital.

Post the fucking stories with your movies

Sounds like Tropic Thunder

Oh wow I missed that one.
But since it's Martin Sheen I would expect that to be part of his daily routine.

Wow. It's fucking nothing. Kindly leave this website.

>The big dubbya

Paul Bateson, 38, was an x-ray technician at NYU Medical Center. The hospital was a set for the carotid angiography scene. Bateson found himself playing the role of the radiologist’s assistant

youtu.be/Okd4ISkI8mg

He was convicted of multiple murders in the gay nightclub scene "The bag murders".
Will Friedkin met him in Rikers island and was inspired to make "Cruising", based on those same murders.

well, yeah, that's the joke

don't lie user

Val Kilmer was raped by Brando

repeatedly

post the fucking stories

poltergeist has a lot of shit. to include using actual cadavers in filming. idk about iammmmw

When they filmed the helicopter scene the pilot lost control and the helicopter blades sliced a couple kids in half.

So were the viewers

and Vic Morrow.

And the actor Vic Morrow as well.

There was a doc about it that came out earlier in the year (last year maybe). Its worth checking out, an absolute trainwreck of a production and brando is the patron saint of trolling.

John Landis is a murderer

you could've stopped when you saw the ice bucket. But you kept watching. YOU KEPT WATCHING.

The Twilight Zone movie.
Vic Morrow got his head chopped off during filming as well as two kids got decapitated
No charges were ever made

How does this make rewatching the movie in any way horrifying? Are you guys hippies or something?

This is the only thing ITT that comes close to making a rewatch of something horrifying

>Island of Dr.Moreau
he said horrifying not funny

If the scenes weren't included then it does jack shit to the movie experience, nignogs

Kek

Funny because a Jew producer, a Jew director, a Jew writer, and a Jew actor were all trying to create a story of the evils of white racism and it ended in the Jew actor and the Vietnamese kids being killed, and the Jew director's career ruined.

Heh.

shit I didn't belive you at first but it's actually true... wtf, what a way to go man

literally watched it for Fairuza

that movie was ok otherwise

>that movie was ok otherwise
Literally the nicest thing anyone has ever said about this movie.

Are you obsessed with jews or something?

I just think it's satisfying that this particular Kosher propaganda ended in such a sticky way .. you have seen the movie right? Typical white bigot gets his comeuppance horseshit. A very Kosher, post-WW2 narrative.

>implying I'm not right with everything here

Bitch you could tell me water is wet, and still be wrong.

Well your mother sure was.

wrong?

>jew
>career ruined
His career went fine. Most people don't even know about it like Mathew Broderick

Damn straight.

Jesus Christ, lay off the cool-aid, pham

Is that picture a joke?

I always wonder: Do you know you are a paranoid fuck or not? Are you aware that you have issues when you see a big jewish conspiracy everywhere?

I always wonder: Do you think the reactions had been the same if Gibson had raped a child and Polanski had insulted a christian?

>Island has the Director getting fired and sneaking back on set as an extra in beastman costume

lol. But the thread asks for disturbing material

>had raped a child
Polanski didn't
>had insulted a christian
He would have had to insult all christians, nigger.
But nice try at twisting facts.

I'm just impressed how precise an accident it had to be to have them all decapitated

100+ posts in
>no Aguirre
>no Fitzcarraldo
fucking plebs

OP asked for horrifying, after watching Burden of Dreams and My Best Fiend you just end up impressed with how good the actual movies turned up despite everything
>fucking plebs
you sad pathetic cunt

>Peruvian Indians burn you first filming camp to ground
>you escape by a river waving white flags
>move filming location entirely
>film 30% of the movie - main actor quits because of the disease
>start from the beginning
>Klaus Kinski the only one who agrees to be in this mess since he's a madman
>crew is terrified because during Aguirre he shot a tent with a revolver, members of crew were too loud
>majority of the crew and actors don't know german they have to film in english which angers Kinski
>Wernor has to lie to a tribe of aborigines that he will somehow buy the land they live in to secure their existence even though he has no idea how to do any of it
>they don't know english and none of them take filming seriously many takes a fucking ruined because they laugh all the time
>they spend weeks just filming their scenes which angers Kinski
>an enemy tribe attacks their camp
>they have to take 2 weeks hiatus because majority of the tribe goes into jungle to hunt the enemy which angers Kinski
>months spent just making a path for a steam ship which angers Kinski
>the only bulldozer breaks every few days they have to wait for an air-plain to bring new parts which angers Kinski
>Herzog hires prostitutes to amuse crew since they have literally nothing to do
>engineer quits because he believes that construction will snap and people will die
>they still do it
>after filming the steamship going down the stream they can't recover it, it's permanently on shallow water
>a long break to get another boat for the final scene
M A D M A N

>"From the creators of Jurrasic Park" on the
>ok I'll give it a whirl
>absolute dog shit

Still no story...

This and pic related are the most disturbing

You forget, Sheen also had a heart attack during filming

if you consider the unvarnished truth a joke, sure

>heart attack
due to a lot of cocaine use.

>Produced by Roman Coppola
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA

Drew Barrymore said in an off-the-record interview that that a slightly younger actress on set was assraped to death by jews, and her family blackmailed/ told cover stories.

>Look up Heather O'Rourke's date of birth
>Compare to Drew's
>Look at cause of death

I hope you're just shitposting otherwise... I don't know what to tell you other than seek help, nigger

'Last Tango In Paris' contains a scene where truly, Marlon Brando is raping Maria Schneider, even Maria has come forward to tell she was raped on camera

>when you spend 11 years filming the cast and crew getting mauled by fucking tigers

Jodorowsky also raped some actress in El Topo
Those fucking madmen

>The connection between fallout radiation and cancer in individual cases has been practically impossible to prove conclusively. But in a group this size you'd expect only 30-some cancers to develop. With 91 cancer cases, I think the tie-in to their exposure on the set of The Conqueror would hold up in a court of law."

>Since the primary cast and crew numbered about 220, and a considerable number of cancer cases would be expected, controversy exists as to whether the actual results are attributable to radiation at the nearby nuclear weapons test site

Apparently The Girl in Two Lane Blacktop was getting fucked by the director every day. She got passed around Hollywood and killed herself at 25.

Oh shit, it's the dude who played the drums and did the Africa face in Get Him to the Greek.