Why doesn't she work anymore on tv? She is still doing Despicable Me press stuff. It's just sad

Why doesn't she work anymore on tv? She is still doing Despicable Me press stuff. It's just sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvZs1QbV_3A
youtube.com/watch?v=sQnPeRTFrl8
youtube.com/watch?v=iugvoWO3j9s
sagaftra.org/files/sag/rate_sheet_theatrical_8_15.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's too busy raising our kids and being an all around wonderful wife.

Dan the Man(child) busted her open.

NBC show in 2019, believe me!

sauce?

Noo believe

>100% white

Fucking bullshit

why is that sad?

She’s preparing for the role she was born to play. The Michael Jackson biopic

How so? Any rumor you have heard?

Grow up, little girl. That's pathetic even for Sup Forums lol

the ghost

no
i bet nbc will give her another pilot since spaced out failed and crowded failed and girlfriend in a coma failed

thats just ignorant

Her talent holding with NBC killed her career ;_;

oh is that what it is i just notice nbc stuff every few years
did you see her horror movie? i watched it for her and it made me real horny to watch her walk around the house in boxer shorts
it wasn't a good movie though but i was real horny so it was a real good watch and by that you know maybe it was a good movie?

Not too bad, movie was okay. Any plothole and a solid storyline. Great cast for sure, with Donal Logue and Tom Sizemore. But it was too bland, too kiddy. A few gore scenes here and there, nevermind a bunch of rape scenes, and it will have been a decent terror/psycho movie. Was watchable, honestly, but there was not any memorable or big moment.

She was hotter when she was younger. Maybe she isn't degenerate enough to make the cut in jewwood

She was Dan Schneider's sex slave for years. I'm sure that's not her problem, Schneider did with her whatever he wanted, so she is degenerate enough for all of them... Or maybe she got so sick of fucking that old jew bastard that she doesn't want to play the Hollywood casting couch game anymore. Who knows.

should have done more close ups of mirandas bum in panties

she got BLACKED by lil pump

more like lil penis lol

Well, ((((they)))) tried to have her fuck a black guy on some failed CBS "comedy" show, but the show got canceled before Miranda could get BLACKED.

>ywn be this happy

Still a better love story than image related.

crowded would have been better if it focused on a lesbian relationship between the nerdy sister and the bisexual sister

He cracked her open like a ripe lobster to feast on her succulent fishy flesh.

>tfw you will never see Shea get blacked
not fair, not fair

Miranda is the only one doing promos and interviews at the Despicable Me franchise. Wonder how much money they paid her.

Why is it that every actor that worked on a Dan Schneider show have dead careers?

She's in love.

Ah, the infamous ghost stories. I remember it. Hot stuff. And to this day I believe all of it.

>who is Ariana Grande

>Dat Dan edit

youtube.com/watch?v=qvZs1QbV_3A

What did she mean by this?

Her acting career is dead though.

yeesh

She can't act to save her life and I don't care about pop music.

i would pay to see miranda get fucked in every hole

her singing isn't bad when she's not performing some shitty pop song aimed at 12 year olds.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQnPeRTFrl8

who not kek

Her career is dead, and a leaked private sex-tape usually livens things up. There is some hope, my friend.

You're right, her singing isn't bad, but it's not great either. Just serviceable.

What's wrong being paid for doing Despicable Me stuff?
She's already set for life from iCarly and I'm sure it's a fun way to earn some extra pocket change.

most of the girls who get there start at disney and nick dont have lasting careers in the industry

they learned one form of acting, to over emote for children audiences and that just doesnt work for adults

Worked for Ryan Gooseling

well sure it has worked for a few and lets be honest, his stint with disney was relatively minor. if they get out early they do ok. chloe moretz had a couple minor gigs with disney too.

you can count the success stories on one hand

Promo and interview work is part of the contracts they sign when they get hired, they don't get paid for it. They get perks, like free room and board and travel, but they don't get paid for the actual work, which is why most of them avoid it like the plague. Or they get SAG minimum for shows like Late Night, which is a couple hundred bucks.

Sayonara is a gem.
youtube.com/watch?v=iugvoWO3j9s

Also, she said she is working in new music at her twitter QA.

i thought they got something like 15 grand to be interviewed on late night

She looks like MJ.

Unless her agent is utterly retarded, she is getting big money doing promos. Nothing is free at Hollywood, you know.

She can't act. She was mildly entertaining as a precocious kid, with quirky good looks, that aren't aging well. She can't play older parts, and she can't play youn parts anymore.
IF she gets her acting together, she can transition to adult roles, but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to hire her right now. And yeah, she's got iCarly fuck you money.

Cosgrove has a great Back-End Deal with Despicable Me's DVDs, Blu-ray and more. That's why she is promoting this stuff. Very smart girl.

>she's got iCarly fuck you money.
Yeah, she is set for life. Lucky her.

LOL, no. That's just silly. They get SAG-AFTRA minimum if they're a member. I just looked it up, it's a little higher than I thought, but it's still not significant money:

sagaftra.org/files/sag/rate_sheet_theatrical_8_15.pdf

$933 for appearing on a talk show. Radio and print they get nothing. Not a SAG/AFTRA member, they get nothing.

It's something a smart agent will get extra for in the contract they sign when they agree to do publicity. And, again, they get room/board and travel expenses.

Agreed - but it's not a separate payment - if she has a good agent, they negotiated extra for doing publicity, especially if they knew she would be the only one doing it. She has a fairly big role in D3, so I would guess she has the clout to get extra.

I wouldn't doubt it, that's the smart move on a franchise like that - parents will buy stacks of that movie for the kids. And, she's doing press for the home release - Carrell did the rounds for the theatrical release, which is higher profile.

>bobblehead

>Back-End Deal
What's that?

I more associate it with Nickelodeon, besides Grande none of their child stars have really broken into mainstream

She did theatrical release too. I remember she was at Miami doing a press day for the franchise with a cute yellow dress. Girl is very smart, as I said, and she is milking the franchise like a champ.

Anal

She (maybe) gets money on the back end - percentage points of sales of the movie, like royalties a band would get from album sales.

On a franchise like Despicable Me, her agent could negotiate points on the film, in exchange for a lower up front fee. It's worth it, because you know over time the movie will make a bunch of money. More risky for other kinds of movies. Helps the movie makers avoid huge actor's fees, as well - they can get Steve Carrell for 5 million and a point or two on the gross, instead of 20 million up front. You have to be pretty popular with a lot of clout to get that, which is why to me it's iffy she's getting points. She could.

Interesting. Thanks, user.

With icarly she was at her peak at 2009-2010. I'm not surprised if that's true. She was like the queen at kids world.

whatever happened to the turned mexican meme?

if you remember this you belong here

She looks great.

raped so hard she turned mexican? wasn't that victoria justice?

>Despicable Me press stuff.
Well that fucking shit prints money, they have so much fucking money they just bought Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Train Your Dragon and Madagascar properties (Dreamworks) this year, 10 or 5 years ago, you wuld think it would the the other way around.

She can over emote in my dick anytime

Not the most flattering picture but this chick is gorgeous. I’d kill half of Sup Forums to make her my waifu if I had to

naw it was this one who isnt mexican

oh ariana grande makes more sense

zendaya is whiter than her now

jeez if miranda gets even a little piece of that pie she must be so loaded

even if she gets 1% backend, she and her family is set for generations