Kill Six Billion Demons

Any bets on how many pages before Allison's new attitude gets her ass kicked?

>it continues forever like this with no negative consequences

Gonna be funny when she starts coming down off dat Incubus high and gets the shakes.

Wait, when did Allison get a tan and freckles?

Or is that just incubus mojo slowly altering her body to what she wants to be, like it did to those other kings and queens Incubus granted his power to before they became crackheads?

>Evil
>Bad Man
What sort of fashion is this?

>guy ritchie

It's going to happen soonish, I reckon. Abbadons too good of a storyteller to just let her carry on like this, especially since we've already seen what happens to people who make deals with Incubus.

Plus we know she gets her shit kicked out of her from the drawings abbadon did of her future face.

When is the last day for submitting for the contest?

Also I take it the drawfag's currently not here?

I expected him to be all cool and smooth, he's actually a smarmy bastard. Neat

100% Incubus mojo.

Also, reaction image.

Cio don't seem too keen 'bout Ally throwin' her old name around so hither nither, or about her current disposition in general I reckon.

Aesma amply demonstrated that being a raging dumbass is the key to success in this comic's universe. Aesma wins at everything. Unfortunately, nobody fucking likes Aesma. Allison's gonna get everything she wants, but she's gonna burn all her bridges with her allies and end up alone. Such is the price of Royalty.

Deadline for Devil submission is coming up! POst your submissions!

>mumswear
too good

I hope she slowly and steadily starts to disintegrate like the crack addict she is, it will be glorious.

>mumswear
So how would devils say "u wot m8"

was't that thread like thrice longer yesterday?

Well we were merged with /ck/

I see we arent any more, but Sup Forums is merged with Sup Forums to make /spa/ What other changes happened while I was out?

there's /vint/ too.
Also while they aren't "there" you can still go on those boards using the direct address, or
(I think)

was pretty great

Threw this together, Don't think it's a good character but his demons are a lot of fun to draw

how hard will Cio's panties hit the floor when she sees Allison fight?

So much for my hopes and dreams of that drawfag doing a better drawing then mine.