*inhales*

*inhales*

Looks fun

Her actual accent sounds like she's a Yank trying to put on an English accent. She can't carry a scene in Game of Thrones, let a alone an entire movie.

Sophie > Famke

yay moar soopa hero!

>roseanne

>we'll get it right this time guys, we swear
Do they know there are other X-Men storylines than the Dark Phoenix one?

good way to kill it off completely

>dark phoenix
>she's actually bright orange and not dark in the slightest

Who came up with this garbage?

>hey remember the Dark Phoenix story? Let’s retell it again for the second time in 10 years but with a much shittier actress

Literally why

the skewed letters on the FIRST LOOK ISSUE is triggering me

>two terrible actresses only cast because they were in big franchises

Dropped

>oscar winner
>4 oscar nominations
>115 wins on 170 nominations
>terrible
>(You) mad

legit almost threw up looking at that picture

>Nightcrawler
>Beast in hunan form
>I think that’s mystique in human form on the right

Fucking hell, if these people seriously killed Quicksilver....

>two terrible actresses only cast because they were in big franchises

reminder THAT JLAW GOT FUCKING X-MEN BEFORE SHE WAS CAST AS FUCKING HUNGER GAMES

WHY DO YOU FUCKING RETARDS NOT KNOW WHEN FUCKING FIRST CLASS CAME OUT?!?

who was dead tho

>the worst actor in a movie filled with bad actors gets her own sequel

Incoming box office bomb

they aren't even trying anymore are they? that's some comicon cosplay tier shit right there. i don't mean san diego comicon either, i mean some 2nd tier con like kansas city.

I’m presuming it to be Quicksilver, maybe if they went for the vanilla safe route probably Moira McTaggert.

Reminder that X-men was never about her until days of future past and then suddenly we get two movies in a row where she’s the focal point

are you saying she was worse than munn?

and this is when you post something like
>bu bu they expanded her role for da moobies!!
like fucking mystique wasn't a big part of fucking first class when she was professor x's friend who showed up at his house in the fucking beginning of the movie and was a big part of magneto and his story

almost got it befoore you posted

>that difference between the first and second 'O'

and her relationship with fucking beast being a focal point in that movie too

and also
>I only watched the trailer for apocalypse and think that JLaw was a huge part of the movie

That's not beast, it's Cyclops. Beast will be killed off.

apocalypse was such an exercise in trying to get away with as little as possible that im very curious to see how cheap and shitty this one will look

mumm was a glorified extra in that movie

boy george was the end game mary sue ex machina that beat the final boss by having her power pulled out of her ass

FUUUCK

Oh for fucks sake... I thought she was out?

i hate the shape of her fucking face and how she is always skinnyfat in every fucking show/movie shes in

why do people even like her

Is she still engaged to Joe Jonas? That was her ticket into even greater irrelevance. Not even people on reddit are hyped for this, I think they care more about fucking Aquaman than this.

and the second E on WEEKLY is off

>takes places 10 years after Apocalypse
So it's been what 30 years since First Class and Magneto and Prof X still look the same?

i hope someone got fired

Looks like a $5 wig. I hope this movie bombs.

yeah, the continuity of the whole series is terrible
can't wait for the MCU reboot this crap

does she get naked?

well she did visit moosefixes comic strore and looked for pheonix books

Why doesn't Charles just levitate the goddamn umbrella?

why do so many people on this board have respiratory problems?

I don't wanna see her fat rolls.

If this flops will the rights go to Disney/Marvel/whatever?

she is a great Sansa and will be a great Dark Phoenix

GOD DAMN IT I THOUGHT SHE QUIT

FUCKKKKKKKK

thats peak salsa right there

The make up and hair get worse with every movie.

DoFP should have been the final Fox X-Men movie.

Slag Phoenix

I could fap to this tbqh

Take it back.

X-Men 2 should've been the final one.

slag sophie is best sophie

I actually had a little hope for this movie before I saw this. Fuck. How does the make up get worse and worse in every movie?

Oh for fucks sake. This movie has zero reason to exist.
You have the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy, which pretty much follow the same pattern - two parts decent, one shlocky. That's enough.
Just get the fuck over X-Men. You've had a movie where all the X-Men are fucking dead. Do Deadpool. Do whatever the fuck you're trying to do with New Mutants. Wait till Dafne Keen grows up a bit and do X-Force.
But no.
And I swear to fucking god, if Singer is doing this "10 years later" shit again...

Slag no more, she's marrying a good Christian man.

They should focus all on the spinoffs like New Mutants or X-force. At least that shit is new and they aren't dragged down by all the nonsense and shit of the past 6 fucking movies.

holy fuck it never ends

>good christian man
>that grew up in the disney machine, rumoured to be gay and well known partier

if anything she'll get passed around more.

Y'all just jealous that your waifu isn't lead actor in a 150+mil budget movie

She is, she's never gonna drop him either. Fucking a famous boyish singer from her childhood is her dream, only Bieber can compete

Those EW photoshoots get worse by the minute don't they.

DELET

she's gonna chub up isn't she?

>we casted McAvoy and Fasbender so we can do the phoenix arc again
>with no Wolverine
>and the shittiest looking Beast of all time

This...this will be the movie to kill capeshit. Even normies will have to realize this.

Just sell the rights Marvel already... hate it or love it but Feige has a better grasp on capeshit than these hacks.

I honestly think EW is eventually going to put an end to printed media

TAKE THAT BACK!

she's actually gone thinner since she's been with him.

she does yoyo up and down noticeably though, but that's what booze and coke does I guess.

Will they digitally shrink her forehead?

for some reason i imagine her ending up like jessica simpson but not until she gives up the party stuff

>sophie turner
>jennifer lawrence

i wouldn't watch this shit if you paid me 20 bucks

CUZ HES A TELEPATH NOT A TELEKINETIC GOD DAMN YOU STUPID

i hate the new x-men so god damn much

OH NONONONONNONONO

This is incorporating comic book aging. This series is the closest to comics in this matter.

How do you know.

>2nd tier comic con like Kansas City

Hey fuck you man

Isn't almost already confirmed that Fox's shit is going to be absorbed by Disney ?

This means that they could probably can this piece of shit and make a proper Dark Phoenix saga with Shi'ar and shit

"IM TOO IMPORTANT FOR BODY ART, GIMME SOME BODYSUIT AND PASTE ON STICKERS AND CALL IT A DAY!"
Fuck JLaw. WRITE HER OUT OF THE MOVIES ALREADY.

Also, Legion when? It's on FX, Legion would shit all over Phoenix in power-levels.

If Disney buys FOX, I'll be LIVID if they cancel Legion. Literally the only good capeshit to appear on TV with a Marvel property.

also
NEEDS MORE MUNN BUTT
too bad she got sticc skinny :(

that was a whole bodysuit, shame, would have liked to seen the on set candids with those bands digging into her thighs and it riding up her ass.

na Shi'ar are the worst marvel race

Can she fuck off already?

why does she trigger you so hard?

stop being mean to sophie she is a nice slag and only wants to make dicks happy.

wew

DeviantArt photo manip tutorial tier. This is embarrassing.

show us how you would do it user

What's even the point? As of apocalypse she already knows how to perfectly control the phoenix power anyway. What can the movie even be about other than her being a shitty mary sue all over again

*BRRAAAPPP*

why did they cast her, WHYY