Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/JBhQ
change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-chicken-nugget-szechuan-sauce
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop being a pussy and kill himself

kys

Neat wiener, mang.

He doesn't have one.

He thinks of himself as a god. He literally has no need for an end game, and treats everything as nothing but his endless source of entertainment and instant gratification. Literally, this dude toppled a intergalactic empire just out of fucking spite towards Morty's dad.

Obligatroy i miss the fuking episode

Link !??

vid.me/JBhQ

and for szechuan sauce

Is that stuff real or something made up for the show.

It sounds like a real thing.

Why didn't Morty just pick up a different gun and shoot Rick again?

so but for real, the new episode of jack is delayed a week for this gag? Not mad, just wondering.

yeah it was real but a hell of a long time ago

To do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, to (or with) whoever he wants, however he wants.

The True American Dream

KINO WILL SLAY THE /LEDDIT/ SHOW

To continually distract himself from his life till he dies.

Because he obviously regretted his impulsive decision.

Never forget rick was working on immortality projects beneath the garage.
Rick has no plan to let himself die.

Jerry will be better off without his shitty family. I hope he doesn't kill himself.

You can get beef with szechuan sauce where I live.

thanks famm, pretty lit episod tbqfh

the Mulan one in McDonalds?

because hell, I can too if I just walk next to the chinese food place next to my apartment
which actually I regularly used to do it's so good

The Sauce. Like 90% or Imgur

He knows he's in a show. His endgame is to keep his show on the air. That's literally it.

jerry is the worst character and im fucking glad he's gone for now

Get your nostalgia tier bullshit out of here.

Jerry is the only reasonable person in the show besides Morty and deserves better than his daddy issues bitch of a wife. I hope we get an episode that shows that his divorced life is actually much better than his married one and that it's Beth who is the cancerous element in their relationship.

you can stop posting now jerry

Dickless faggot. I'm glad you're gone

daughters of aku are anti-kino, unless they are all dead by next episode with no redemption cliche where one of them survives.

Since apparently she was good all along!

need a link

Nah niggas, Jerry is totally justified to be sick of this shit. Rick has shown time and again that he will murder/abandon his family at a moment's notice. If Morty would show Beth that Rick abandoned his original Beth in a world he destroyed she might finally come to her senses. I don't get why Summer was totally fine with Rick coming back after seeing it.

April's fools!

She was a blank slate all along.

Almost no one is good or evil purely. What comes next will present her with choices. What she does after learning more of the world will be a reflection of who she really is.

You are the one who needs to go back

>I don't get why Summer was totally fine with Rick coming back after seeing it.

Ayy, this is actually a totally valid criticism. First one I've seen all night.

That is pretty weird. I guess she just put it out of her mind once Rick put everything back to "normal?" She is a retarded teenage girl, after all.

Which one of you is justin?

How common is it for an adult animated series to achieve showing a penis on broadcast television?

Rick and Morty and South Park are the only ones off the top of my head.

>Never forget rick was working on immortality projects beneath the garage.
And then he trashed them without hesitation.

>Rick has no plan to let himself die.
We've seen him overtly try to kill himself once.

Depends on a variety of factors. Some of them have to sneak it in.

the biggest loss in this instant reset to status quo was the lack of further explanation of Rick/Bird-Person/Squanchy/etc. rebellion. Just what it was even about, for Rick.

have you seen the stinger

Just checked, and HOLY FUCK! IT'S REAL!

Those Koreans, man...

>this dude toppled a intergalactic empire just out of fucking spite towards Morty's dad.
Well that and to get the empire off his back

Why not like both?

yes, what I mean is, why Rick WAS involved in the first place, or how they seemingly lost back then when every indication is Rick was already a demigod before ever leaving his home planet/universe.

She didn't have a lot of time to dwell on it since shit went to hell pretty fast.

I can see that. I view it as an abusive relationship where Summer has the "he hits me but he loves me" type of position.

Thanks for using my OC I'm flattered bud.

how the fuck could you miss the episode that looped for 4 hours straight

SUDOKU URSELF MY MAN

Now now, Jack there's enough air time for everyone

Please go the fuck back to Sup Forums with your "it can mean anything I want it to mean" vague-ass shit-ass assing-ass buzzword and stay the fuck there, you cumgargling sheepfucker.

We can enjoy more than one thing at a time. We can enjoy things that are "mainstream" or "popular on other websites". If you cannot, go be a pissboy contrarian on Sup Forums and leave us to sincerely enjoy things we like.

Fuck you. Fuck your contrarianism. Fuck your buzzword. And fuck whatever direct blood relatives of yours that are still alive.

God DAMN this post is down right A E S E T I C

You could at least spell A E S T H E T I C right.

>spelling right
but that's the wrong way to do it. And here I thought you were starting to look like, dare I say, /our poster/

Fuck off back to Sup Forums and bitch about black people.

>bitch about black people
What did he mean by this

Beth is the problem for real though shes like every woman on earth cant grasp the concept of true love but wants gina tingles all the time.

Ashi is a conditioned sociopath since she showed no empathy for her dead siblings.

Its almost as if someone could go four hours wothout checking the internet...

I need Jerry in my life, who am I gonna laugh at and jet releate to?

>I don't get why Summer was totally fine with Rick coming back after seeing it.

Summer doesn't give a shit about what happens in "another universe" or whatever. Morty might be right but she doesn't care. Rick is still her grandpa, regardless of dimension.
She also wanted to believe he actually loved them, and he sorta proved it. Or rather, tricked her into believing it.

Motherfucker!!!

Here's the petition to bring it back.

change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-chicken-nugget-szechuan-sauce

>being this sensitive
you are not wrong at all, but calm down dude it's just a meme

>All these replies shitting on SJ
Why am I not surprised Sup Forums has garbage shit taste. Both shows are fine

What a Memestar

They didn't vote for Rick, they voted against Jerry.
Just like voting for Trump against Hillary.

Fuck commies, fuck commies like Jerry. If someone else with superior genes would have married Beth then we wouldn't have so many useless Morty's and so many half-assed Summer's.

Morty is only hanging out with Rick because he has 50% of Beth and 25% of Rick and 25% of his wife.

Jerry is an infection, a parasite. He latches onto you and ruins your whole bloodline like the useless faggot he is. There are some people who just need to kill themselves and his name is Jerry.

>Why am I not surprised Sup Forums has garbage shit taste.
I'd be worried if you were surprised.

This episode felt really weird, way to fast paced.
i hope rick is still in that VR shit

It was real and Rick was right. That was a ridiculously good sauce. I had to pause the episode because I relate to it so much.

Summer has grandpa issues like her mother has daddy issues.

Lol, a dick HAHA XD so funny my leddit show

Based on how he destroyed the Space Euro, #Rickxit.

So was the memory real or not

>Watch me take down an entire empire by dropping a 1 to a 0

It's actually pretty realistic if the Dollar value meant nothing

we already had that very same episode user, Jerry wasn't happy at all

[bodies are disposable]

I think its reasonable to assume that there were elements in the memory that were real. The aliens would not have believed that they were seeing a real memory if it wasn't believable. On the assumption that they knew details about Rick's past/present (since they know about his criminal history/details about his family/details about his dimension) they would have known he had a daughter and presumably a wife/girlfriend. Beth and 'Diane' are probably real parts of Rick's memories, however, its unlikely that that specific memory was real unless our Rick doesn't belong to the C137 dimension. Since Beth and Morty have both confirmed that Rick was with Beth and her mum until he abandoned them during her childhood, it doesn't make sense for the memory to have them both die. And obviously, it doesn't make sense for Beth to still be alive if it was real. Therefore, the memory being real is based entirely on the assumption that Rick does belong to the same dimension that Morty is from.
tldr: the people in the memory are probs real but the incident where they both die is probably not real.

>unless our Rick doesn't belong to the C137 dimension
He doesn't, remember the episode Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind? We see a memory of his where he spent time with Baby Morty, but given how the series keeps point out that Rick left Beth and didn't return until recently then chances are that he has changed dimensions more then once.

I miss being naked in front of my sister

I hope Jerry continues with his life outside of his family and becomes a tremendously successful man, or at the very least a functionally happy person to show how fucking toxic Rick and Beth were to him.

jerry is the only person i can relate to.
He's a failure i'm a faliure but beth still loved him like my mom loves me.

oh yeah thats a good point. But then again, the dimension where Rick holds baby morty can't be his original dimension either if the memory were real since beth would be dead. So potentially the memory could have been real on the assumption that none of the previous dimensions we have seen so far that have any of the smith family members are his original dimension.

Point is that Rick jumps around a lot, we know that he replaced himself once. Chances are he has done it more then once

I miss being able to fuck about without a shirt

yeah but that just basically backs the idea that the people involved in the memory are true, but we can't really confirm whether that scenario actually happened or not.

Not him but I work nightshift bro

>rick
>not at all subtle existentialist themes
>end game

he wants that sauce and he's willing to do what ever it takes to get it.

What if the Rick that sends the bomb in the portal si "our" Rick? and the Rick that gets his family blown up is another one?

yeah could be