We need the Rock but our leading man doesn't want to be out-acted and we're on a tight budget

>we need the Rock but our leading man doesn't want to be out-acted and we're on a tight budget
>I'm know just the guy, sir!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYlgKBYfGCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Rock has never been in a good movie.

Why do you keep making these threads, Dwanye?

The Rock was too good for the MCU anyway.
He has never been in a bad film.

As much as enjoy Dwayne Johnson's work, this guy can act circles around him.

kys

>out-acted
>by the rock

? how

underrated film. the role was perfect for him

more like
>we need a big supporting actor who isn't a diva and doesn't want to attract all the attention to himself

Batista is already a better actor then the rock.

more like
>we need an actor with a 10 inch cock

>we need a homosexual to make a thread
>I'm know just the guy, sir!

>Already in more critically acclaimed movies than Dwayne
Made me think

I thought he was ok in blade runner 2049. But i didn't actually enjoyed the film itself. There is a guy on youtube (who's very smart btw), who posted 3 superior versions, 3 alternative scenarios for 2049. I highly encourage you guys to watch it. I'm not chilling btw (and i'm not him). But i just think it's genius.
Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=yYlgKBYfGCQ

Stop shilling your shit channel and noose yourself.

>the rock
>actor

Teh fudge?

>Stop shilling your shit channel and noose yourself.
If i was him i doubt it'd be spending my previous time reading Sup Forums as i'd have other fish to fry. I don't understand why you people are so upset?

Fuck off Ager I'm sick of this e-celeb shilling that's becoming increasingly common on this board. Go make a Lauren Southern thread then kys

You're fooling no one.

>Fuck off Ager I'm sick of this e-celeb
First of all i'm not him. Second of all, Rob, "e-celeb"? Really? Don't make me laugh! Rob is a filmmaker who happens to also have youtube channel. Thirdly, you should show him some respect instead of being vulgar for the sake of vulgarity.

Fuck off shill

He's been picking good roles and even has the normie crowd support with Drax, which he turned into his own thing. The Rock's just over staying his welcome these days

this but unironically

You say that but if he appears in a DC movie your entire argument will fall apart.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kys

You sound like an immature brainlet.
I wonder what on earth would trigger such an aggressive response? Jealousy maybe? Have you ever directed a film in your life? Rob has. People enjoy his work. That's what triggers you doesn't it?

You think it'd be easy to lie over text but this guy just cant hack it

>He has never been in a bad film.

How fucking new can you be?

Why are you showing us reviews that you obviously wrote, ager?

What do you mean by that?

Spoil it all. Or I put this suit back on. And it ain't gonna be City of Angels.

>You think it'd be easy to lie over text but this guy just cant hack it
What lie? it's a real review idiot!! Go to imdb! see it for yourself if you don't believe me.

How new are you to this website or just the internet in general that you havent seen the most common copypasta known to man?

>this is the state of nu-Sup Forums

>"We need someone who is really strong but also looks intelligent at the same time"
>"I'VE GOT JUST THE MAN!"
>"No. Not Dolph Lundgren. We need someone nobody will recognize."
>"I'll get that guy from SPECTRE then."

>you havent seen the most common copypasta known to man?
No offense. But i don't spend my time reading Sup Forums to know what you're talking about. And if i was Rob, i doubt i'd bother reading a place like this (i.e. filled with upset and jealous cretins who understand nothing about true cinema)

>!!!!
Why are people like this allowed on the internet

>he thinks its relegated to just Sup Forums or even just Sup Forums
Rob, you are one of the most autistic people on this website, and that is saying something

Anyone who uses the word cretin probably spends all day getting high off their own farts

>i'm not him). But i just think it's genius.
you went too far in a few places

Y'know what you're right, you got videos to make Ager, get to it

>spends all day getting high off their own farts
Jealous of my astute vocabulary now? Why am i not surprised? There's some really upset people on this forum.

>astute vocabulary
aaaahahahahaha fuck me, if you're fucking around then this is pretty next level, bravo

>some really upset people on this forum.

>I'm not Ager guys I swear he wouldn't even browse this silly forum

based rob btfo'd Sup Forums

kek

stop watching LOTR