So, we'll see you at the Winter Ball again, right Sup Forums?

so, we'll see you at the Winter Ball again, right Sup Forums?

love, /ck/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm just proud that this meme has come so far

CKchan a cute!

do peopple not like the McChicken? It's honestly my favorite. They have a budget version where I live where it's just the buns, the sauce, and the chicken. Though I do like KFC's since their's are cheaper but not half bad either.

>do peopple not like the McChicken?

Don't be silly, everyone likes the McChicken, the best sandwhich that fastfood has to offer

We now have a responsibility to raise to be another upstanding board for Sup Forums. Not like that cretin Sup Forums and his handling of /jp/, /vint/, and Vivian.

We'll pick you up at 8, darling.

love, Sup Forums

Of course, love.

/cock/ is comfy
/mo/ is biggest bros
/mlpol/ got triggered the most
/vint/ is hilarious

What about the rest?

>>/cock/ is still there.

I better see a bunch of board-tan comics based on the interaction between the fused boards.

/spa/ was ill timed and would have been better on a sunday in october

>/cock/ is comfy
Until AS' joke.

>interaction
Lewd

/fitlit/ was pretty fun. Manlet threads were a blast to watch.

Well Sup Forums and /ck/ were married for the longest time, so /cock/ was our child, so to speak, and it worked out really well. That's a sign we can raise stable offspring.

I'm just glad /mlp/ seems to have chastened and tamed Sup Forums. Our sister was the one to do it.

That was damn good fun. I wonder how long Hiro will keep /cock/ and them all in a postable form?

PUT YOUR FAITH IN WHAT YOU MOST BELIEVE IN

TWO WORLDS, ONE FAMILY

I hope they stay on as hidden boards.

>budget version
Wait, isn't regular McChicken just Bun, chicken, lettuce and mayo? Does cutting lettuce make it budget?

what the hell? how/why is that a real thing? I've been away for a while, can people just make new boards here now? did hiro do enough coke to actually follow through on some of those dumbshit ideas people always send him? or some other reason?

April Fools prank, multiple boards were fused into one for the day, it's over now but the merged boards still exist

ah damn, i dunno why I didn't think to check here for something. thanks for the info

And Sup Forums never called & /ck/ didn't gave a shit

/vint/ was full with stupid kids but a fun show to watch

>/mo/
That shit was fucking comfy.

That's r-right, /ck/, one day we'll see you again... one day.

"a while"

They're like right next door.

Even so it's like we're in different universes.

>/vint/ is hilarious

Thanks to the flags Sup Forums discovered the shitposters were canadians and australians, it was a blast

/fitlit/ was the most fun I've had here in a long while

Yes, I love /cock/ now.

Wait, Sup Forums and Sup Forums got combined?

At least the Australian shitposts were fewer and funnier. Turns out every stupid or (you) baiting or just plain poorly made shitposts ended up being Canadian.

A FUCKING LEAF

And so new intrasite culture was born. Bless the mod who thought of it.

>/mlpol/
>triggered
But it ended nicely with an enternal friendship and enduring alliance

We have a Junior Chicken here. It's on a hamburger bun with a smaller chicken patty, the sauce and lettuce for $1.69 or something like that, been awhile since I had one.

There were fucking LOADS of boards something like 8-9 iirc

youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

We've had Sup Forumsck/ threads before, they won't be forever gone just because the board merge ends

yes, there was a second batch of merges that came later, /spa/, /mtv/ and /vint/

And later again with outsoc

Wait... how come I can still access the merged boards?

yeah somehow one is a dollar more expensive. I'm guessing that it's a little bigger.

Because they're still up

Of course

They're secret temp boards, you can still get there by typing it in the url

Holy shit nigger

Same reason you can access /trash/ /qa/ and all sorts of other little url hold overs like the official site flash list

I wondered why you could be banned on Sup Forums for talking shit about /u/. Not really a surprise after the IRC leaks but still fucking sad.

Wait... they merged more boards yesterday?

Is there a full list of updated merged boards?

>he doesn't know all the hidden boards by now
Fucking newfag
You missed out on all the fun. You'd just be walking through a grave yard

>iscovered the shitposters were canadians and australians
how is that news? (Also I missed that whole shit, I'm am super fucking mad)

Not my fault I live in Europe :[

But seriously, there was a better merge than /mlpol/?

It was so fucking good.
see:
and pic related

but you missunderstand. It was almost ALL shit posters being leaves and like 80% bantz aussies. Also aussies roam in packs. Americans are the second highest bantz delivers (probs due to sheer population)

There was one merge that was sadder
There was one merge that produced higer quality
There was two merges that synced up much better
Was there funnier? I'd say no. Better for shit posts? I'd say no. Were most of them top tier "SCREEN CAP THIS"-if-it-were-on-Sup Forums material? You fucking bet

I want to hug that hamburger

Original merged boards:
Added later:

Can you direct me towards those merged boards, sir user?

Thanks.

This fag spoonfed:
Enjoy them though. They were a dream.

/outsoc/ was a disaster as one would expect. Poor /out/.

I just woke up man, don't be such a dick about it.

Relax. Also it's been like this for 24 hours. You almost couldn't have slept through all of it. Should have popped in before bed, f//am.

Depends on his timezone, eurofags could've easily missed it. Sure, the first round of boards were there long enough to notice if you browse the boards daily, but the second round was around for a shorter time. They weren't there when I went to sleep yesterday, and I got to see them for a couple of hours in the morning before the normal boards returned and the merged boards turned hidden.

/ck/ literally has the worst meme out of all the boards

You betcha baby!

We always have a great time when you're there, /ck. Never change!

/can/ was the best.

They were both fun.
hope we see them again.

>visited Sup Forums multiple times
>didn't see /vint/
wtf?

Sure, love !

Also

>/mlpol/ got triggered the most

Oh, oh user.

That didn't last.

Maybe it's not a relationship like you and /ck/, but trust me, we learned to cohexist properly.

Actually, I think that we made some real magic there. I think we might've started a friendship

I want to cum inside McChicken-tan

I'll give a two months at best

I MISS YOU ALREADY!

Everyone misses their other half. I feel especially sorry for /lit/ and /fit/

Bullshit. /mlp/ has Sup Forums tied to a bed in the basement. /mlpol/ is just the rape baby.

Any /cock/ highlights?

I just found out that /cock/ is still up. It probably would have that magic feeling though.

So in the end they're a bunch of degenerates after all?

Really makes you think.

I like /mtv/ not just because those were my main boards but because it was funny seeing the contrarians of Sup Forums fight against the plebs of Sup Forums.