TOO
MANY WYPIPO

Yeah Angelina is an actress

I agree, Joe Wright is a hack.

How many sjws on twitter will complain about the dudes "manspreading"

Jolie

so much dishonesty in one picture

>this generation top filmmakers.

Jesus fucking christ. Let the fire burn Hollywood to the ground.

The chinese and disney can buy the ashes and make toys out of them.
Is hopeless.

Oscars gonna be so white again I guess.

Wasn’t Lady Bird Greta Gerwig’s directorial debut?......

The only thing manspreading there is the pants on the right.

Gerwig and Villeneuve are good, Wright is mediocre oscarbait personified, Jenkins is mediocre, GDT can be good but is mostly trash, haven't seen any Jolie films and don't plan to. Jordan Peele would unironically have been a better choice than Jolie, Jenkins or Wright.

What makes Patty Jenkins such a good filmmaker? Is it because her movie made a lot of money?

Jolie is a filmmaker now? Really makes you think.

The only director there that isn't shit is Villenueve, and he's not that good. Jesus christ Hollywood is terrible.

>patty jenkins
>top film makers

She's got literally 1 big studio release under her belt.

So WB's gonna shove this bitch down our throats with pointless Wonder Woman sequels?

No thanks.

It's not because the movie is good but because it looks good compared to the rest of the genre. That's why Get Out and Babadook get so much praise too, because they look like Citizen Kane compared to Saw 9 or whatever shit is popular in the horror genre

is that Russell Crowe?

It literally never called them this generation's top filmmakers

Lady Bird was good.

Doubt it.

Wonder Woman is about to get guild love.

Will the Disney shills call the DGA Dcucks?

>She's got literally 1 big studio release under her belt.
That's one more than Greta and Monster won more oscars than the entire MCU, I don't get your point here

>hasn't seen it any movies by a filmmaker but is still calling her shit
fucking brainlets I swear

>Jolie

I know all I need to know merely by reading the synopsis of this film.

I decided to indulge you and even go watch the trailer, this looks like absolute shit. Facile pseudo-art.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNi_HC839Wo

Denis has talent what is he doing in that picture ?

That's not the issue, WW is absolute dogshit that was only hyped because it's a capeshit directed by a cunt. I can't believe she's sitting next to Villeneuve. These journals are just propaganda outlets owned by studios anyway.

Still salty huh?

It won't
All the awards so far have not aknowledged Wonder Woman in the slightest. This is mainstream media pushing a narrative. Variety, THR, Time. They are pushing it as a revolutionary thing because muh vagina when it's just capeshit.

>one of these
you mean most of those

>I know all I need to know merely by reading the synopsis
>watched the trailer
Some people don't deserve to post here.

Maybe he meant one of those doesn't belong with these hacks
I'm trying to figure out which one though

Is that not what the film is about?
Are those scenes not in the film?
Are those not indicative of the director's tastes and sensibilities?

Are you too stupid to judge a film by these things?

different user here, trailer made my dick shrink too. I will never watch that shit.

Got NBR love. Would probably do similar to Deadpool with PGA + WGA love.

Whether the film is good or not, you like it or not, WW is an achievement when it comes directorial matters. I didn’t like it either but the facts are that one, it has support from the industry, critics and public and two, Warner is so fucking good at campaigning.

What are you on about retard, how can you judge a movie without watching it.

>Got NBR love
>"Spotlight award", worthless undefined award that even mark wahlberg won for that boston bombing movie

No such thing in the guild awards. There's only one category (Director of Feature Film), with 5 nominations. She won't make it.

WGA and PGA are much less likely.

Very easily, if you actually care about film.

season not generation you retard

>Whether the film is good or not, you like it or not, WW is an achievement when it comes directorial matters.

It's not well directed. Period.
Nobody can praise actual directional endeavors from it. It's just all about feminism.

It wasn't.

Greta Gerwig previously directed one of the best movies of the current century, "Nights and Weekends", wrote one of the best movies of the current decade, "Frances Ha", and starred in the best movie of all time, according to me, "Greenberg".

*directorial

Direction is fine. Not great though and not deserving of awards.

However, it is the most successful film directed by a woman. Awards are all about narrative and WW’s/Jenkins is a strong one. fuck, she even got nominated for Time Person of the Year.

Why is this 30yo playing a teenager?

Guild Awards are not shilling machines. That's what I've been telling you: the media is propping the movie and her as groundbreakers, but the award circles are not.

Besides, they don't give a fuck about box office. None of the films/directors that will be awarded this year are blockbusters.

If WB coattails on the shilling, expect WW to pop up in unexpected places

The only thing left for WW are the Golden Globes, and only because the voters are from the international media. But even then I doubt it will be nominated for the big categories, specially because the voters are all foreigners and the real shilling is happening mostly in America.

Are Angelina's movies any good? Anyone seen them?

Why is the Quebecois always so smug?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say no, they're shit.

Even the Critics Choice Awards that I expected to praise the movie the most because critics are part of the media only nominated it for 2 technical awards (VFX MUCH undeservedly) and Best Action Movie (exclusive category that doesn't even matter and other capeshit was nominated. Logan might even win)

And Patrick Stewart is getting far more recognition for Logan. I wouldn't doubt him getting nominated at the Oscars.

Besides, the National Board of Review that gave the Spotlight Award didn't even put WW in the Top 10 films. But they put Logan.

Still has a good chance with the PGA.

Sleeper box office success and critical acclaim. The last two cape movies that had both were Deadpool and TDK. They got into the PGA shortlist

True. I forgot about Logan.

I think that one has a better chance with more circles than WW

>capeshitters shitting up another thread
jesus christ fuck off

can't wait for roundtable discussion and for that cunt Stephen Galloway to interrupt every 5 seconds

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS.

If they really needed to put a capeshit director there then it should have been Mangold not the fuckign Wonder Woman director

Probably 4.

How many Sup Forums threads will there be complaining about girls and Jews and non-whites being included? Probably 400.

*ruins your discussion*

>Trigglypuff in charge of taking banter.

But Trigglypuff doesn't post on Sup Forums like alt-Trigglypuff does

None. Have you considered spending less time inventing things to be offended about?

Why do I have the feeling that I would get called sexist for pointing out that a Hollywood princess who spent her entire life poorly acting in shitty movies and modeling who then decided she wanted to be a director 5 years and shit out a handful of unwatchable films after scooping up the best collaborators money can buy has no place in a discussion with a group of professionals who have dedicated their lives to the craft?

>with a group of professionals who have dedicated their lives to the craft?
you mean to making shitty entertainment

Please tell me this is a joke.

Sure, whatever you say.

Glad you agree.

Das rite

right, so what are YOU doing here?

Damn son. They got into your head.

it's not

>oh noes he posted shit about our agenda

stay triggered soyboys

Galloway is a fucking melon. My dick shrivels whenever I attempt to watch those cringe roundtables.

Pretty sure that one died as soon as nu-males realized how painful it is to sit on your balls.

nb4numalshavenoballs

>Facile pseudo-art.

Are you trying to sound intelligent here?

Can you imagine being so incompetent you literally can't manage to sit down without damaging your balls? I guess it's nice that those few people that are that mindbogglingly stupid will never reproduce.

No, just posting facts.

how would you know anything about that?

Rent free.

But all those movies are mediocre though.

>it should have been Mangold

who?

>Jordan Peele would unironically have been a better choice than Jolie, Jenkins or Wright.

This is the era of women, shitlord

Are you advocating that men keep their legs closed like dainty little females whenever they go to sit down? Or the other thing?

>Capeshit director, mumblecore hack, has been model turned "actress" are the pinnacle of genius this film season.

What would based Larisa have to say about this?

I'm advocating that people who are incapable of sitting without crushing their own testicles are so hopelessly worthless to humanity that they should just walk into traffic and spare society the drained resources they would otherwise consume.

dood, trailers can be shit. many films get horribly misrepresented by crappy trailer. off the top of my head, Drive is one

trailers can be shit
summaries can be shit
films can be shit

>thinks season is a generation
I think we need to banish you to Hollywood

Women don't have the drive and dedication necessary to create great art. I've seen some of her movies and they're shallow garbage. Villeneuve is the only person there that even deserves to be called a filmmaker.

Unbroken and By the Sea are straight oscarbait trash. Luckily, even the academy recognized them as garbage.

lol
Sup Forums is leaking again

A female has never produced a great work of art. Prove me wrong.

One was already brought up in this thread you dickhead.

Does this mean Villeneueueueoove might actually be nominated for best director like he deserves?

>Jolie
literally did what?

OP here, the odd one out is Patty Jenkins for directing Wonder Woman, a boring capeshit movie that glorifies war.

Jolie has recently started directing and her new film about Khmer Rouge is getting very good reviews.

That's all.

OP here, this pleb faggot doesn't know what he's talking about, they're all shit.

There is absolutely nothing significant or special about Jordan Peele.

spotted the white boy jordan peele is the greatest diretor of his generation