Star vs the Forces of a better main character namely jackie

She would be a better protag

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/posts/jackie-3-8597356
shadbase.com/comic_folder/2017-03-28-jackie-lynn-thomas.jpg
shadbase.com/comic_folder/2017-03-29-jackie-lynn-thomas2.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Star is the cutest.

She'd probably have a more tragic reason for getting banished to Earth.

Jackie looks like a fucking tranny in this pic

it'd literally be a star reskin
jackie is too fucking bland
she's a flower, pretty to look at but thats it
while star is a whole fucking living breathing plant

jackie is better, but not in Star's awful clothes

Would Marco and her even form anything resembling a bond here? I mean, he wasn't able to talk to normal Jackie for years up until he got forced to by Star, here Jackie's also a magical princess, and he doesn't have Star coaxing him to get with her. Marco would spaghetti so hard, he'd tear open a hole in space and time.

yeah jackie is a rose while star is a raflessia

Is there a cute star pic power rankings?

Agreed.

>Not Janna

Not that I know sadly.

This would be on the top

Circumstances would probably change with her in his house and him being forced to interact with her all the time.

Although I kinda think saying Star is totally responsible for Marco getting with Jackie at all is kind of overblown among the fandom. Like, yeah, Star often caused the situations that then allowed Marco to interact with Jackie, but didn't directly force him into them and Marco's actions that developed the relationship tended to be by his own choice. Ex:
>star stops time
>she and marco go to fix it
>marco realizes he hasn't done shit with Jackie
>decides to talk to her himself
>similar deal in sleepover, naysaya, etc.

So with Star not there and different circumstances going on, it's possible Marco could have ended up in another situation with Jackie and come to similar realizations on his own. It's hard to say how different things would be without Star since her being there is the entire premise of the show.

Hey Sup Forums can you post CUTE AND HAPPY STAR BUTTERFLY'S for me to help me sleep

I recall a cute and perfect green story if you want it. It was as good as the kino Samurai Jack we got today.

Does anyone have the edit where jackie asks marco for a pair of scissors?

>Hnnnnnnnnghh

yummy

Eh, maybe, but if Marco's confidence is pretty low even now. Combine that with Jackie not wanting to ruin their friendship (according to the lore book), and I doubt it would go anywhere.

That being said, it's both overblown and not. The issue is less Star causing the situations and more Marco's own confidence. A good amount of those circumstances involved Marco's own doubts and lack of self-confidence to nearly screw himself over, before Star (or someone else) encourages him and/or gives him renewed confidence. Over the course of the series, Marco's confidence and view of himself goes up, but even at Just Friends his confidence was still low enough that he almost left so that Star and Jackie would have a good time together without him. And yeah, without the circumstances involving Star (or Tom, in the case of Naysaya), that probably wouldn't help his chances either. Like you said though, we really can't say what a situation without Star would be like since her being there is the premise of the show.

It's not an actual edit, just usually someone else responding with a quote like that.

no there was actually one edit but i saved it on the wrong computer

Wait, really? Huh. Must have missed that.

So we can all agree that Star and Marco started Friendship Thursday as an excuse to fool around on the couch, right?

>I wonder who could be behind this post
Star pls we know that the farthest you have gone with marco on friendship Thursday was an indirect kiss when marco shared his soda with you

Can someone make a Star & Marco version of this?

>implying
We know who's really behind it.

What other reason could two teenagers have to come up with that sort of activity?

You can watch movies with a friend without cuddling under a blanket.

Who let this giant bug sit on the magic book?

She has a stunning body. For me, the perfect breast size, and don't even get me started on those hips and dat ass. I just know I would've sexually awakened to her if I was a kid.

>make jackie the protag
>now star is more interesting than her
good job fucko

like i said in the previous thread female friends are actually pretty clingy especially on sleepovers or movie nights

Literally nothing about Jackie is more interesting that Star.

Thus far literally the only thing Jackie has shown so far that's not connected to her "I'm a super-chill generic SoCal skater girl" persona is that she likes reading history books. Which is approximately as relevant a character trait as Star building ships in bottles as a hobby.

And remember, Star at 14 is a literal palette-swap of what Moon looked like at 14. So Star is going to look like that when she's in her 40s.

>implying a bit of a spoon and a tickle is an achievement
If it is then I was doing better than I give myself credit
Seemed pretty normal tier to me

thats what im saying it is normal for them to cling on you theres nothing sexual about it

Did anyone ever end up spending the $1 to get access to Part 3 of JLullaby's Jackie comic?

patreon.com/posts/jackie-3-8597356

The first two parts are here

shadbase.com/comic_folder/2017-03-28-jackie-lynn-thomas.jpg
shadbase.com/comic_folder/2017-03-29-jackie-lynn-thomas2.jpg

>host error

Good job.

error

Alright, no magic, who would win in a fight, Star or Marco?

Star

it'd be pretty even, they've both shown superhuman stuff.

>Marco breaks up with Jackie
>Rebounds to Janna

How much would Star suffer

Marco is super human at this point but star is half barbarian and they're fucking one man armies. We've seen baby star beat mewmen too, so you know that the barb genes are strong.
>moon married for eugenics
>gets the perfect war daughter for the coming darkness
>except she is retarded, worse than her father
>this is why she never smiles any more

Star: VIT + STR + EDR
Marco: DEX + STR + INT

No, the question would be how much would Marco suffer, since dating Janna meant he's clearly under some sort of spell.

no Star is Vit Str Lck
Marco is Dex Agi Int

>marco
>int
Marco has just invested in better skills instead of raw stat shit.
Star has better raw stats across the board and WAY better gear

Marco is actually pretty strong

Marco routinely gets the shit beaten out of him by Jeremy.

And a big fat guy was slapping him around.

Then monsters must be REALLY weak, because he manages them just fine. Perhaps he holds out on non-mortal threats?
Either way, star is Johanasen blood, creme of the barber crop

yeah but barbarian>karate red belt

>Marco routinely gets the shit beaten out of him by Jeremy.
He doesn't, though, Marco is just jealous of him not because he's a better fighter than Marco but because Marco thinks he doesn't deserve a black belt, Sensei even implied that Jeremy wasn't as good as Marco

>And a big fat guy was slapping him around.
That guy was fucking huge and /fit/ as fuck. What are you talking about? Also that guy was probably three times his size and was cheating with VHS tapes

>was cheating with VHS tapes
God, even in cartoons we can't stop seeing fit people doping on weird 'substances'.

At least he's not maxing on some Betamaxes

>Among Amigos STILL not updated after skipping last weekend
get your shit together Area

>monsters must be really weak
Wasn't that the running gag of season 1? Marco is a red belt, he isn't particularly a fighting expert.

Now that I think about it Stars even better than just half barb.
The butterfly dynasty is high dex/int/mag
The Johanasen bloodline of high str/end/vit/fai
She is pretty much set up on both sides by exceptional lines of exceptional people. It seems something went wrong in uetero and she traded into for luck but other than int she's maxed out in potential.

>The butterfly dynasty is high int
Star clearly didn't inherit it

No she didn't. I don't know what happened with that.

Star is surprisingly intelligent, just ditzy at times.

>Janna is the cutest.
ftfy

She can't be that intelligent when she was actively working to cuck herself and then got really upset when it happened.

I'm not even talking about helping Marco go after his crush, I'm talking specifically about Just Friends.

What the fuck did she think was going to happen when she invited Jackie?

Star is stupid in areas like studying but usually has decent common sense/survival skills. More like she's pretty bad at realizing that doesn't translate to Marco being able to withstand the same stuff as her, so shit at reading people sometimes.

But she's a prodigy when it comes to magic

Not inviting Jackie would have been MUCH worse.
Your post shows your lack of social skills, user.

baka

What has Star been able to withstand that Marco couldn't?

>Not inviting Jackie would have been MUCH worse.

For Marco and Jackie but not for Star.

Worst case scenario for Star if she doesn't invite Jackie is that nothing happens and she and Marco enjoy a nice concert.

I feel kinda bad for star having an inferiority complex over jerma. They're both cool people.

Dude, Marco and Jackie were in a RELATIONSHIP by that point. You really think Marco would be okay with that, let alone Jackie?

Marco usually got overpowered in monster fights when left on his own (Match Maker, Fortune Cookies). Beginning of Storm the Castle is also a situation where Star might've made it out okay but Marco could have died. In general Mewmans seem stronger than humans.

Note that I'm just talking about physical danger, of which there hasn't been much in Season 2 and so Star got wrecked more in most recent episodes.

Yes. Most people are, mate.
>I have a boy friend. I don't think it's appropriate to be seeing a movie with my room mate
KEK

>You really think Marco would be okay with that, let alone Jackie?

Marco was pretty fucking okay when he thought it was just going to be him and Star.

And Jackie doesn't need to know, does she?

>she did it so Jackie doesn't feel left out
If only Star was less of a good friend!

As far as Marco knew Star was just inviting him to the concert with her as a friend, Jackie not involved at all, and he was totally cool with that. Jackie probably also didn't know about the concert until Star invited her herself.

This isn't a case where Marco would've been mad about Jackie not being invited since as far as he knew at first, she wasn't. Star cucked herself no matter how you look at it.

The concert literally had the word "Love" in its name, and there were little hearts on the T-shirts.
I think it's more than just a "movie with a roommate".

I mean, Star and Marco also do this And Jackie either doesn't know or doesn't care.

Man, I hope we get a scene of Marco explaining Friendship Thursday to Jackie after Star's confession.

>there were little hearts on the T-shirts
Going with the "we don't know what would happen if Star's not there", Star only made those shirts with heart when Jackie's in the T-shirt. Maybe she wouldn't even bother make a t-shirt if she's just going with Marco.

Hell, they probably already had their 'special Love Sentence concert-going t-shirts"

Who fucking cares, it's called love sentence it's likely a symbol associated with them.
It's the same as heading to a rom com becuase the faggot boy you live with likes romcoms.

the main reason star didn't get overpowered is because of her magic

>In general Mewmans seem stronger than humans
Name one example.
Barbs are stronger but mewnmens?

Except she can also handle herself fighting them physically, before even getting her wand.

In Mewberty form Star lifted up a car and flew away with it. Obviously that's a result of superpowered strength but is still far beyond what humans would be capable of at any time.

It's hard to name anything definitive, but we've her seen her leap down from really high places, carry heavy objects, and generally shown to have less difficulty in combat than Marco.

Can be brushed aside with "well it's a cartoon" but consider how Marco seems to suffer from slapstick injuries far more often than Star.

>tfw no tiddymonster Mewman gf

>In Mewberty form Star lifted up a car and flew away with it
a) that is butterfly form
b) star is a halfie
c) star is the progeny of two ruling castes

My point is that Star is generally stronger than Marco.

When I said "Mewmans" I was mainly referring to Star/Moon/River/all other relevant Butterflys. It doesn't really matter how well would do in a fight compared to Marco since that situation will never come up in any meaningful form.

Star did beat the shit out of monster scum when she was younger and tamed a fucking unicorn

Girls can't be stronger than boys, anons. Everyone on Sup Forums knows that.

What are you condescendingly implying?

Star is half Barbarian, she's not even full mewman so attributing that to mewmen is stupid.
>inb4 they aren't different
>species segregated realm
>barb have their own kingdom
>all look different, shorter stronger
>have weird shaman magic rather than dip or want stuff
If you want to talk about mewman feats, include them.

Who said I'm implying anything?

But the barbarians are mewmans too

>spoiler
Surely there's someone contrarian enough to go against that belief in that cesspool

>Marco routinely gets the shit beaten out of him by Jeremy.
Both times Marco has ever actually fought Jeremy, Jeremy ran away in terror like the little bitch he is.

Even if you exclude Monster Arm for obvious reasons, the fact remains that in Banagic Incident, Jeremy was scared shitless of Marco.

>And a big fat guy was slapping him around.
I seem to recall that "big fat guy" being practically a giant and made out of muscle. Also, Marco beat the VHS guy by literally grabbing his toe with 2 fingers and holding the guy's whole body weight up in the air with just those fingers. That's some superhuman shit.

me, I'm on to you pal

I'm not your pal, buddy.

In ep 1, Buff Frog literally rips a streetlight out of the ground and uses it as a club. Yet Marco has beaten Buff Frog up several times.

When has it ever been said that the Johansens aren't Mewman?

Uncivilized, sure, so you have the book saying they're kind of like people or whatever, but it's never been said "they're not Mewmen."

"Barbarians" is just how Sup Forums, and only Sup Forums as far as I've seen, refers to them. Which is true, but it's not a separate species like "monster" or "demon." Star is full Mewman.

Unless you want to suggest that every Butterfly before Star was the product of Butterfly inbreeding, Star is not a "halfbreed" and is not different from any other Mewman queen in terms of heritage since they all would've married outside the family.

Star's feats and River's feats are thus all Mewman feats.

No thanks, I'm NTSC

Then I was right and Marco is super human tier and just doesn't deck people in class because he's not a fucking loser.

>different people
>different shape and apprearance
>different skills
>different kingdom in otherwise species segregated nation
Tell me why you think they're human other than sharing a skin colour?

Do you people even watch the show? It was very explicitly spelled out that Star was trying to deny her feelings for Marco so that they'd go away and they could go back to just being best friends who run around having fun adventures together.