Who are the best ship and why it's Carol/Jess ?

Who are the best ship and why it's Carol/Jess ?

Because it'll never happen and that drives pathetic lezfags insane.

Shitty fan-art and fanfiction (with the occasional tongue-in-cheek reference) is all you invalids will ever have.

>Shitty fan-art and fanfiction (with the occasional tongue-in-cheek reference) is all you invalids will ever have.

Can't believe Marvel are such fucking cowards that they didn't do a lesbian science baby twist. Would've been better than the author waifu fic shit we got.

It's a good ship but this is better

Is this Hydra Broship?

Harlivy shippers vs Carol/Jess shippers

Whom suffers the most?

There's enough lesbianism to go around.

It's the Blonde/Brunette thing. It's like Kryptonite for lesbian shipping.

Jessica Drew is a heterosexual woman. Lusting over men is her most consistent character trait.

Carol too

There is a dozen of comics published by DC where Harley and Ivy hook up.

Also, both Harley and Ivy are interesting characters known even by casuals that can hold a comic. The same can't be said about the others.

It is clear who suffers the most.

The Karla/Carol ship has potential

Why would they pull out a gay Iceman out of nowhere to serve their diversity agenda when you have a couple right here whose relationship has been developing for decades and is actually sincere and genuine and whose pairing is actually supported by readers

>literally proving his point
Besides everyone knows there's no real sexual tension between the two. Jessica is a mentally stunted science project who latched onto the first blonde mommy figure who wasn't an overt villain and Carol is just sad enough to "adopts Jessica because she needed to be Ms Authority.

Marvel abhors doing things readers want. And Hopeless wanted his self-insert with his waifu.

I liked Carol/Peter

Outside of that arc, they literally have nothing to do with each other. Hell, if you need a sexual/hatred subtext for Moonstone, Songbird already exists.

And Mystique for Carol.

How long have these two been at it?

>I am going to break you! I will keep you in the basement of the Avengers Tower! Turn you into my pet!
L-lewd!

35 years, now.

They both spent a long time in limbo though.

You don't seem to understand how shipping works.

Then what role does Rogue fill?

And Veranke took Jess' place during a while.

>one is a vampire and the other can regenerate blood
>both are basically logan's daughters
>pretty opposite in personality

It just works!

She copies Mystique's power and they DP Carol. As Carol.

It stops being fan work at some point

what cute parents.

Dat tsumtsum is cute

delet this

I want to cuddle Carol!

As Jess?

Cucked by Porcupine

So kinky.

Karla probably bought a whole set of toys just for that eventuality.

I sense a meme forming.