This makes me happy

Anyone else watching the dubs?

Not yet, I plan on rewatching DB and Z before starting up super.
Not really excited since the quality is pretty shit

Lol no.

When you get to z watch Kai instead. They've condensed it. I'm enjoying Super more than the other ones. It's less serious

That arc sucked so bad, every fight has no gravitas at all. It completely turned me offa super.

No can do.
If I am going to watch Z, I'm gonna watch ALL of it

super only gets good when the tournament of power starts. This is because they fired all the 3rd world animators and it finally looks like DBZ now.

the dub has like..... at least a year before it gets good

>super only gets good
No, super sucks, I say this without any pleasure or irony,

How about you watch these dubs

You wish

Post yfw universe 6 is erased.

Champa dies

watch Dragon Ball Abridged and save yourself the trouble

The animation is hit and miss but the story in the Future Trunks arc is good, and so are the fights.

Good man. I watched all the episodes not too long ago and it still holds up for me. Some of the filler episodes are fucking bad though, it hurts, but I do it for Dragonball Z. I like Super well enough, it's got some really cool moments as well as a lot of silly ones.

>animation is hit and miss
>fights are good
How?

Dub for DBZ was great; DBS is shit.

Skip everything except maybe a couple episodes in the Future Trunks arc, then skip straight to the final tournament saga. It really does take that long to finally start improving.

>I like Super well enough, it's got some really cool moments as well as a lot of silly ones.
Upvoted.

Beerus and Whis are cool characters and pretty funny. Some of the fights have been really good. It was totally worth going through 110 episodes of bad animation and 108 filler episodes to see the Goku/Jiren fight.

You mean these?

No, no they're not.

>Champa gives one last "eat shit" to Beerus before being erased into oblivion

Goku's plan is to be Zeno and undo the universe deletion. End of arc Goku is going to be powerful enough to warp reality. End of series Goku and Vegeta will be able to beat Demonbane and other top tier VS gods

>Say something

go back to Sup Forums

dubbed shit is trash you fucking retard

also the fat guy's entire universe gets erased

fuck off now

The fights are generally good because they mean something and are choreographed well enough. The bad guys are very powerful and the way the fights play out in the story is not phoned in.

Compared to the Tournament of Power that is required to be filled with literal jobbers, or fighters who are far stronger than they have any right to be and shit all over established Dragonball concepts.

it's fucking GT level again, perfect for reddit or for 6 years olds

>Anyone else watching the dubs?

you mean these?

as far as i'm concered Dragon Ball super is fan fiction.

NOT CANON.

I will forever love the original, Z and to a lesser extent GT but not super.

Yeah, I love Beerus and Whis. Vegeta especially is always embarrassing himself in some slapstick way.

just stop trying