Thoughts on the first episode? Is Crusade kino back on the menu?

Thoughts on the first episode? Is Crusade kino back on the menu?

>also that scene with the jew
Guy: Shalom my friend
Jew: Shalom *stabs him in the back*

The battle scenes looks like they're copied form Medieval Total War

muh jews
muh jews
muh jews

They really couldn't wait 1 episode to insert themselves?

>Lol jews, amirite guyz?!
Kill yourself, underage retard

God this looks like shit

Right-wing shit, a bunch of religious Sup Forumstards will start popping up here and posting shit

Ugh I can't even imagine. Right wingers actually coming HERE to our safe space and posting things? Maybe I can contact a mod and warn them before any mean things get said

>Cringe

Are you implying a show about zealot Christians on a mission to subjugate muslims in the middle east is not supposed to have some right wing themes in it?

>kaneda, what do you see?

Medieval II has better collision physics.

You are not welcome here, return to your containment board.

Is it pro jews or anti jews?

give it to me straight, OP. Don't lie.

>the quarrel would have missed the dude anyway

Who writes this shit.

and who are you to say that?

>why can't everybody have the same political views as me and all the medias

Answer their questions.

Everbody here on Sup Forums hates Sup Forums, fuccboy, you ruin every board

Totaly forgot about that game if I'm honest
so far very pro see webm related

return to almost everywhere else to share your leftism, cuck

It's hard to get into this show knowing the Muslims not only expel the Crusaders, they end up taking Constantinople and successfully hold much of Spain mainly because of the Crusades.

>you ruin every board
but I only post here and /sp

Reminder that Barbarossa drowned for this

Fuck it wasn't about jews I wanted to ask. It was about muslims. Is it pro muslims or anti muslims.

You confused me with your OP post and made ask about jews. Didn't even notice kek

wow that webm is utter shit
>le women fighters
I'm more annoyed about that than about the jews.

>/sp
It figures, nigger

its looks unbelievably cheap. so cheap you thought shows so cheap didnt get made anymore.

wtf

>everyone I don't like is Sup Forums
This must be why you think Sup Forums is in every board lmao
I wonder how you differentiate Sup Forums garbage from anti Sup Forums garbage, since both of them are political.

go back

Templars don't have women fighters. Those were the expelled Jews. They were expelled by the French king for money. On the way out of the city they were supposed to be killed but the Templars saved them.

Based Templars I guess. Are they portraying the Templars like knights in shining armor or invaders?

The muslim conquest of Spain was before the crusades. That failure is all on the spanish

>stories of the knights templar
>"hey guys, I've just heard direct from the pope that if you join our campaign and go to the middle east to slaughter as many muslims as you can, then no matter how shitty, perverted or evil you've been in the past you'll be guaranteed a place in heaven"
>"hmm, seems legit"

Kek

>Are they portraying the Templars like knights in shining armor or invaders?
Like knights. After the loss of Acre they went to France where they are now for 15 years. They feed the poor with bread and loan money to kings, and ofc fight anyone that threatens the weak.

ITT: faggy soyboys get triggered hardcore by a tv show

>soyboys

>posting on this website
>in this thread
>believes he's not a lost fucking case himself
That's fucking rich, you nigger. Not all the fucking pussy, money or guns in this world could make you not pathetic, are you aware of that, you fag?

Go to /fit/ and /biz/ you literal soyboy, I'm not even the guy you are replying to, but not everyone is a fucking loser like you are.

>soyboy soyboy
You are fucking pathetic if you post here, you clown. Seriously. Nothing you do irl could change that. Now shut up, you dumb nigger

>/biz/
lol

>le nothing you do will change that
You are the only one pathetic here, soyboy.

/biz/ is pure business and nothing you meme about will change that.

>being this mad
>being this full of soy

Show sucks because they expect us to give a fuck about these characters as soon as we're introduced to them and it tries going about it like we know these characters already but it was just the first episode. Vikings must be ending soon and they thought this retarded shit would be a good replacement but if it doesn't pull a Spartacus and get good after a few more episodes then it's doomed.

Why can left wing people never stop bringing up their political affiliation in relation to entertainment? In the past two hours, I've seen this shit happen thrice on this board. And all three times it was left wing people virtue signalling about being left wing.

Pro-tip: When you're the one constantly talking about politics, complaints that others are doing so are moot.

>Right-wing shit, a bunch of religious Sup Forumstards will start popping up here and posting shit

that doesn't look too much different than here, yet you stay and post.

God bless this thread

Sup Forums is welcome here if they behave themselves and don’t spam or say stupid things. rw’s aren’t worse than lw’s and they’re better than any liberal or conservative. i would rather a whole board of them than even a few liberals being allowed to post here. liberals and conservatives are the most evil people alive

2007 fag here, not all Sup Forumstards are MAGA newfags or NeetSocs, lot's are libertarians and AnCaps anti kikes like me.
/leftypol/ loves to try to bait larping as Sup Forumstards.

but this is our board, little soyboy

you'll have better luck on the /r/movies board

>libertarians and AnCaps
Don't get game theory, just like gommies. Group collusion is inevitable, you have to account for it in your world view.

Nice bait

>Pilot episode has bad visuals
ouch

I hope that this show gets some momentum later on. Spartacus also started like a piece of crap and see how that ended.

>Spartacus also started like a piece of crap
Like what? The first three episodes? The first one is cringe, but Spartacus is really fantastic imo

>Is Crusade kino back on the menu?
when was crusade kino ever on the menu? don't think ive ever seen any

History can't show nudity. I think that's why we saw such bland fighting and no grusome stuff. You would think History would hire a consultant that knows the ear and the fighting so that we could see how heavy their shield (I'm thinking of that iron shirt underneath) i. And ofc their swords swinging should get more heavier as they get tired. But no, what we got is a video game sword fighting where the enemy is butter and the MCs are hot knives. I'm getting real tired of this shit

this is a history channel show?

yes

Retard

i'm mildly triggered by your liberal shit

they were right, you know

>they
Retard

Back to your safe space then!

>the slow mo
>the cgi
>the inside-helmet cam
fucking HELL. i got to try one of those helmets on once, and they're not that gigantic.

Based templars saving the based joos.

Do you think the templars will have their back the other 108 times they're expelled by the evil Christians?

this looks worse than the average mount and blade mod

Wrong, he also hate redditors/kikes/libetards

kingdom of heaven had good bits (mainly edward norton).

>not posting the real version

They show nudity in Vikings for DVD release and over seas broadcasts. Young Bjorn saw Helga in all her Glory in the first season.

D-DELET THIS!

What the fuck is even going on here?

>soap and lampshades

lost it

/lgbt/ is full of trannies, twinks and others faggots right-wing and nazis who dream about dating a daddy Sup Forumstard...

Are you serious?

>soap
That's sausage, you nigger

>"just take the money from the jews, they hoard most of the city's wealth"

Yes, there's a lot of servers on discord full of twinks and trannies Sup Forumstards kek

gayjew /polgb/
/polgbt/
Homo Sup Forums Paradise

Holy shit I literally bursted into laughter at the lamp panel