Any movies on the destructiveness of promiscuity?

Any movies on the destructiveness of promiscuity?
Not joking. Any movie ever dared to portray it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErOQtiFLhvE
youtube.com/watch?v=e3MkPnncMLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Any movies on the destructiveness of promiscuity?
Sure. Good movie too.

i want her sweaty asshole on my lips

There are loads of movies about sex addiction.

nymphomaniac part 1 and part 2

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

promiscuity is good... not destructive..

U mad?

>ITT: incel general/

user watch Shame (2011)

one of the best films of the decade. Micheal Fassbender tour de force.

If you don't belive me and need convincing then i implore you to watch this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErOQtiFLhvE

a lot of lifetime tv movies

what if women want big asses soo smaller dinks cant get in

Shame.

i want her brown shit all over my mouth

don't most horror movies from the 70s to 90s establish their teenager victims as being promiscuous so from the audience point of view them getting mutilated etc feels a bit good cos they are being punished

tfw you're on the wrong side of evolution

It Follows

Tyler Perry's temptation

Movie has a weird as fuck tone too.

i want to have sex out of wedlock with her

youtube.com/watch?v=e3MkPnncMLI

Is that Uncle Joey?

what's the context of this

>woman is looking at you sexually, licking her lips, crossing her legs and rubbing her pussy beneath her clothes
>try to approach her
>she runs away
god fucking damn.

does this really happen IRL?

Debby Does Dallas

what a horrible idea for a film

The Room (2003)

of course

It would be pretty cool if they made a movie about a girl who becomes empowered and thinks having sex like a man makes her a "player" rather than a slut and if it accurately showed what happens in real life where she slowly experiences mental and emotional decline, her value deteriorates in the sexual market place, and people begin to treat her differently. It could start off with her being young, strong, empowered, college friends maybe telling her stories about their escapades and professors preaching sexual equality. Maybe it could show how the female brain works in that it can't acknowledge personal mistakes or seek personal development so the alienation brought on by her deviant behavior would be attributed to people not being on her level which would cause her to double down on it. As her ego and cognitive dissonance built, she would begin to think she's smarter than everyone else which would lead to further exploitation. Eventually her sanity and emotional wiring would be so fried and her life would be such a living Hell, that her brain basically just resets itself and says "GO FIND THAT NICE GUY YOU DATED AND TRY TO MAKE IT WORK!!! RESCUE YOURSELF!" so she does only to find that he has zero interest in her which solidifies in her mind that there is no going back. She continues to abuse herself and each day time ravages her more and more. She tries to get pets to cover the pain, but she can't escape from the nagging voice in her head. From there, maybe there can be a scene where she ends up as a mother but ultimately ruins her children's lives because of the mental damage she accrued and the inevitable lesser stock of male she was forced to breed with OR they could have her die of a drug overdose or suicide. It'd be a pretty powerful film.

this desu

>sexual market place

Stuff like this is how we know you're going to die alone

Every 1970's-80's horror movie.

you forgot the part when she divorces her beta cuck husband and starts fucking chads again for a couple of years

Fourth post best post

>this level of delusion
*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

oh no no no no

Nymphomaniac is about addiction, not promiscuity in general, although I don't expect you bitter NEETs to comprehend this.

ah yes neets don't have dictionaries or grasp of english language! ha ha h! i put me penis in girls and got an instanteous degree in english literature!

Looking forward to seeing this in cringe threads for the next couple years

lmao this is exactly what I'm talking about you sperglord. You redpill NEETs equate Nymphomania with promiscuity when they're not the same thing. Charlotte Gainsborough's character in Nymphomaniac is a legitimate addict, that's the whole point of the story. That's what you losers don't get. You can have casual sex in moderation and turn out okay, just like alcohol or junk food or most drugs. The problem with anything is taking it too far, for example you with spiraling into internet addiction and never leaving the house.

>for example you with spiraling into internet addiction and never leaving the house
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

When did Sup Forums become full of normans?

>patrick fugit

you dumb motherfucker, read

Choke..
the protag is male though

Yeah it used to be Saxon board...

Eyes Wide Shut

I don’t understand. Everything this guy said is absolutely fucking true.

Forest Gump. He was too pure for this whore-infested world.

>tfw 12 inch cock gf

user if you're under 25, please leave this corner of the internet now and don't look back. These people are going to slowly ruin your life and all chances of ever making it in society. I am not joking.

Good one

kek

Or Forrest wanted the bad girl instead of settling for a fembot

I don't think any other woman showed interest in Forrest outside of Lt. Dans bar skank briefly.

Pretty sure they called him a retard

Kids

>tfw 19
please justify yourself and I will leave.

btw not the user you're responding to

Yeah, but she kissed him first.

Forrest Gump.

geg :DDDD

Has he struck a nerve roastie?

You're getting an extremely warped perspective of reality at such a young age. These guys saying all girls are slut roasties, etc, they're just seeing things on the internet and assuming that's what everyone is like. It's simply not true. There are plenty of normal people out there in the world, all you have to do is stop reading this bullshit on the internet and get out there and be a normie.

It's like the manlet thing, women seriously do not care as long as you're as tall or taller than them. But if you believed Sup Forums, if you're under 6'2" then you should unironically kill yourself it's ridiculous.

I see your point.
But you know that it's all just memes, right? No one here is delusional enough to believe that shit.

Except onions. That shit works.

Edgy

Are you retarded? She's married. She thought he was attractive and got a little hot, but she decided that she wasn't going to ruin her relationship for the sake of some random dude, like a reasonable adult.

The only reason you think promiscuity is destructive is because you're not getting laid.

>No one here is delusional enough
user...

I think Forrest Gump deals with this a little bit.

It happens to Michael Fassbender all the time, but never to horrid looking neets. When neets stare at women in the subway, the women call the cops instead of longingly rubbing their snatch.

It's a very important difference and you should remember it next time you step outside into IRL

>the reason why you think war is destructive is because you're not getting to kill anyone
>the reason why you think drugs are destructive is because you don't have any
>the reason why you think obesity is destructive is because you don't have any food

I wonder what its like being that beautiful

That's not what the film is about though

But she tasted like cigarettes

Look around you. You don't need a movie to see what promiscuity does.
Giving women rights was a mistake, right from day one.

It should end with her sending a nude of her pussy to a young male, who is trolling her. He posts her awkward pussy photo on Sup Forums and it becomes a stank meme

>>the reason why you think obesity is destructive is because you don't have any food
americans unironically respond that when you call them fat.

t. roastie

Love in the afternoon
The collectionneuse

And just about any other Rohmer

So basically y'all wanna see Pedowood's
take on "Emergence" in live action is what you're telling me.

t. roastie

The entirety of reality teleivison programming does a great job at this.

t. roastie

I'd give her the good ole inaForest Hump if you know what i mean

Honestly thought the last image was going to be Sup Forums fan service, but sadly it was just that man woman lesbo pink.

This is what the cover should have looked like.

R9K the post.

This far ITT and no mention of
>Fatal Attraction
Doye.

Others
>Eyes Wide Shut
>Hardcore (100% destructive!)
>Requiem for a Dream (a2a)
>Carnal Knowledge (huge for its time)
>Showgirls
>The Last Seduction (sorta)
>Christiane F
>Thirteen (iirc)

The Force is Female!

tumber / reddit the post.

Fucking savage

No, I just didn't know the context, so thanks for that

Absolutely this.

user at some point many people here crossed the line from irony to serious belief. I watched it happen last year with Trump and the alt-right. When you're around an idea long enough, even ironically, eventually you start to believe it.

This is stupid and easy for roasties to deconstruct. The real reason is that that any girl can be a slut with no effort, but guys have to be both lucky and hard-working to be a stud.

>Samefag dumpung his thumbnails to an uncreative Facebook tier "loser on the internet" comeback
Not even that guy

>for example you with spiraling into internet addiction and never leaving the house.

So a Kim Cattrall documentary?