Why do people think this is okay?

Why do people think this is okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pick better frames next time.

Rebecca Sugar needs to tighten the reins, so to speak.

Blame Lauren Zuke. She boarded the opening scene of "Room for Ruby".

It changes depending on the atmosphere of the episode.
Its excusable.
Short and rounder character designs for happier episodes. Sharp and long designs for more serious episodes.
They draw these characters for hours, I dont think they wouldn't be doing this on purpose.

You would be surprised.

Mentall illness

They don't, people bitch about it all the time just like you.

Why do people think its okay to make the same thread over and over again?

The Flanderization is almost complete.

>size difference or art inconsistency has never been a problem in cartoons

Never understood these threads.

This has to be one of the most autistic criticisms of a CARTOON i've ever seen.
A cartoon can still look good even if it doesn't have spot-on anatomy.

>I poofed fitty gems.png

What if Stevens penis is in the way?

Wow, it's like they unironically copied the chart from TV Tropes' Flanderization page instead of learning to avoid it.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization

The storyboarders for this show are absolute retards.

I find it kind of dumb people are only complaining about this now when it's apparent in all seasons.

Not as bad as Tumblr's criticism
>Lapis isn't fat enough
>Andy Demayo was too mean
>This scene taking place in daylight is too bright and should look like it's nighttime to be easier on my eyes

Because it doesn't matter. It effects nothing but your autism.

*affects

Why are SUfags so easy to trigger?

you are one deluded fan nigga

The problem isnt the anatomy. I would be perfectly fine with any design if not for the inconsistency.

You're the only one showing your autism here since you're being salty about a legitimate criticism.

Sperg harder, faggot.

I think they're doing it on purpose. But that doesn't change the fact its kinda shitty and a sloppy thing to do. I even watch this show and somewhat enjoy it too.

it should literally be illegal to draw Garnet short

You know you don't have to compare the first episode with recent ones. Even the next episode after the first has the characters look different. It's nothing new, and has always differed depending on who's boarding the scene.

Blame Ian "Off model" Jones-Quartey who has now gone off to make a show about nothing but off model

I don't think anyone even thinks its ok at this point.
Tumblr hates it, you hate and I even hate it despite liking and defending the show a few months ago

Also short Garnet is a fucking sin and defeats the entire point of her character (God I miss old Garnet)

shhh, calm down. This is your safe space, remember?

looks fine to me. What kind of loser stares at a screenshot instead of just watching the show as is?

While this is annoying I'd focus more on plot problems but….

It is a criticism that the show has gotten that bad that people are starting to nitpick animation irregularities more. Shows that the show doesn't have enough substence in it to distract viewers from the animation.

Never go full Irish.

>le passive aggressive fag

they needed to save on ink

>watching crap

Why do they have stereotypical black mouths?

I bet that the crew thought this was fine, but shit like this makes your show look a bit childish when you try to get that vibe going that they're professional and mean something

>Lapis isn't fat enough

So they want more fat on a water based character? That's strange, but since its tumblr, it's expected

I missed the time when she was the cool and strong mama bear prior to the Season 1 finale, now she's just Fusion the Character, aka two lesbian midgets in a trench-coat.

If i recall they thought she should be shaped like a droplet. Which would be weird as fuck looking if you ask me

y tho

>This scene taking place in daylight is too bright and should look like it's nighttime to be easier on my eyes

Wait seriously? What's the context?

I just looked through that SU-Critical tag people were talking about. And some of the posts I saw were edits of scenes, like from Hit the Diamond where they were playing baseball. And they were making "improvement edits" where they'd take the screencap and lower the brightness a lot.

There were other retarded complaints, but I'm never going to waste my time seeing Tumblr complaints again.